What's the difference between marvel and DC?

What's the difference between marvel and DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Tev/qN+7HkuVBts4Af7lvA==/page/1/
imdb.com/title/tt0409459/
imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3417375001?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_2
agonybooth.com/hulk-2003-part-2-6082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing, they both make shit threads like this for (you)s since the OP is a lonely faggot.

None. Both make pc, generic, childish movies about men in capes fighting cgi creatures.

marvel doesn't spam tv

why is a phot of the rock being used when he's obviously a homosexual

They both make shitty movies but DC fans are more delusional

Marvel is for newfags, DC is for hardcore.

>enter threads about things you don't like to tell everyone you don't like that thing.
Wew

one is hugely successful and loved by everyone and the other is DC

>we dont spam Sup Forums at all! You goyim love marvel!

say what you will, but at least DC didn't make (((Logan)))

DC are shitskins and swedes from Sup Forums and /vg/ who get spooked and report people
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602
Marvels are shitskins and tumblr Sup Forums whales who get spooked and report people being "racist"

Marvel takes more risks than any other cape studio, justice league would never have been attempted if it hadn't been for avengers and gotg.

Hating superhero movies makes me feel smarter than those that like them

This Sanjeev has been posting 180 times this one image

And he's been doing that spam shit the past days after getting busted.

Gunn is a great talent, just under Snyder in the capeauteur hierarchy.

How about this

Look at this before the mods prune this thread or they ban me. Count the results, count the pages. I can find you more like these, no problem.

yes, it was so brave to turn the X-Men Mexican.

Fuck off Marvel.

When is WB's R rated super hero movie coming out that they courageously decided to do after Deadpool's and Logan's success?

A cgi fuckfest you will not care about vs a fight between characters that have been built up through multiple movies that actually holds weight and feels like a comic book.

DC makes shit movies but decent comics, Marvel makes decent movies but shit comics

In 2009
imdb.com/title/tt0409459/

>Marvel takes risk
>proceeds to release 20 identical movies

>that actually holds weight
>literally nothing happens

all capeshit=Reddit

Back to Sup Forums you fucking tourist nigger

imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3417375001?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_2

>that young Snyder
He was so energetic back then ;_;

>that actually holds weight

There is a quip every few seconds. That's an objective fact. They serve to deflate any sense of drama or tension.

Also comics look and feel a lot fuller and more visually interesting than an empty parking lot in a gray haze. DC translates event comics to screen perfectly, in a mythic scale and aesthetic.

Marvel does too, sometimes, but not w/ the VASTLY overrated Russos.

You first Marvel shiteater.

DC = alpha male chads
Marvel = nu-male hipsters
FOX = ?

DC is superior in all terms except latest movies and tv shows.
Marlel is pathetic sjwverse and winning movie race not because they're good, but because DCEU is bad. And about tv shows - CW is total garbage, while Netflix is sjwshit, but Daredevil is pretty great (except ninja crap)

>get called out that you reported like me a little punk Sup Forumseddit bitch
>starts replying again
My fighting game offer is still up, Sven.

>wahh, not liking DC must mean you like marvel too

Christ, you underages are fucking pathetic

xmen has like 8 movies out and they are still too much of a bitch to put wolverine in a yellow suit, sorry but xmen is still in the pre marvel era of trying so hard to not look like capeshit.

Are you ban evading now? If you got banned, it wasn't me. It was probably a janitor that got fed up with you spamming the same fucking posts 24/7.

Holy shit 180 times posted the same image. Do you need help?

Aren't both going full SJW with their comics?

I don't read this shit. I may be a virgin but I still have some self-respect.

> people need to die for things to happen

Marvel has been going harder with the SJW shit recently

it's really unfortunate since Marvel is the objectively superior universe with better characters and inter comic continuity

Well something needs to happen.

>Are you ban evading now?
No because they told me
>If you got banned, it wasn't me
It was you because they told me on Sup Forums irc
> It was probably a janitor that got fed up with you spamming the same fucking posts 24/7.
I don't mobile post because I'm not a coward
>Holy shit 180 times posted the same image
See above
>Do you need help?
Do you? You've been shilling for 12 hours now
>7:22 PMMonday, March 27, 2017 (GMT+2)Time in Sweden

(((Marvel)))

I'm switching to DChads

What happened then? They had a fun filled scrimmage til Rhodey got hurt then Tony was sad for a second?

DC copies panels but only visual which isn't hard to do, marvel actually brings them to life. Also DC feels like 90s try hard comic era, you know the one where everyone thought liefield was good.

>marvel actually brings them to life.
Someone really needs to post that Civil War movie to comics comparison.

>Sup Forums
>self-respect
Nice one. And yeah, DC doesn't have sjw crap, they're just making new and actually good characters with different race. And they're not faggots.
>objectively superior universe with better characters and inter comic continuity
>superior
>not a single iconic story
Also quality is over continuity

This is silly and uninformed. DC has paid homage to a couple panels, otherwise Snyder just has a keen sense of what looks good. Lucidly directed action, painterly mies-en-scene. Again, I think directors like Gunn, or even Derrickson w his Ditko-eqsue cosmic aesthetic succeed in bringing comics to life, but not the Russos w/ their commercial tier cinematography and constant, overwhelming cuts.

You people just use this shit as excuses to insult one another

>menlet compensating

LOL

Uh captain got to his plane, you know what he was trying to do? It was an introductory battle for all the heroes who would later be joining together to fight thanos. It was a more glorified version of thors, ironmans, and captains first fight in the forest in the first avengers.

Wow, I was genuinely expecting a stronger defense. Weak showing today, user.

DC has Bane & CIA

Marvel has Mexican X-Men

Is this even a question?

>It was an introductory battle for all the heroes who would later be joining together to fight thanos.

The movie's biggest scene has no in-movie payoff or dramatic fallout, but just more setup for the next flick?

>Marvel has been going harder with the SJW shit recently

have you seen the Wonder Woman trailers? The SJW undertones are nothing like anything in the MCU

Ang Lee made real capekino.

Snyder is just trying to catch up but he never will.

Shooting a movie shot for shot to a comic book a la 300 is about the laziest thing you can do in terms of cinema. No marvel brings the essence of the comic to life while DC uses panels visually as a crutch. Even too big for you is too good for the current dc mu

I love me some Snyder but I think the DCEU would benefit from someone with a different style. Being too tonally consistent makes you look mass produced like those MCU flicks. I'm not counting Suicide Squad because it hurts too much

>Shooting a movie shot for shot to a comic book a la 300 is about the laziest thing you can do in terms of cinema
I know this is Sup Forums and no one knows anything about movie making but this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long while. Translating panels (comics=static medium) to movies (movies=dynamic medium) is hard as fuck. What is easy is to make the same movie fourteen times, that's easy. The MCU is so shit that even TV directors can look competent making them, as long as they follow the template

This agonybooth.com/hulk-2003-part-2-6082

You do realize they have been using a static medium ( storyboards) long before cape movies to help make movies right?

No it totally sets up the fight between cap, winter soldier and ironman.

>I don't know the difference between concept, tone or execution!
Typical Marveldrone.

why does ben have 4 nipples?

>I'll use buzzwords to prove a point!

>Half of the Avengers are now wanted fugitives
>The other half is morally and/or physically damaged

Sure kiddo, nothing happened.

Moral damage? Whoa, stop the presses.

What's the difference between me and (You)?

Yes, Marvel is more nuance in it's storytelling so its not to surprising you didnt pick up on that.

It true. Marvel is so life like. I'm pretty sure I saw the new team of X-Men from Logan at the Home Depot parking lot today.

>More nuance in it's storytelling
AHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you like man child films mate

BANE?
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
BLACKED

yes, this board has such quality discussion. if only we'd stop complaining...

>Marvel is more nuance in it's storytelling
Please be real

>Marvel is more nuance
*breathes in*

/thread

Snyder's the best, but a few Marvel films are decent too. Guardians, Ant-Man, Strange.

>implying we ever are gonna see the Rock as Black Adam

>Marvel
>Nuance

I watched Iron Man 3 last night. There's a scene where about a dozen people are faling out of the sky after Air Force One gets hijacked and exploded. He starts saving them, gets a of them but one, and then there's a few moments where he can't reach the last one in time but then he does, and you already knew he would. The difference is that in DC you don't know if he'll be able to save the last one. It has enough respect for its audience to understand that you understand that sometimes you can't save them all. Too much respect, maybe, considering the average audience.

One is a typically enjoyable popcorn commercial success and the other is a like going to Saint Peter's cathedral with a hyper autistic tour guide.

Good post

Really enjoyed the globalist agenda repackaged as 'Logan'.

Fuck off Marvel. You get no shekels.

FOX = extrakinostrial beings

This. Take when Rhodes is falling from the sky in Civil War for example. Had he been killed in the fall I would've had much more respect for Marvel finally killing off a hero. Same with if they'd killed Tony, Captain America, or the Winter Soldier during the final fight scene. Instead they decided to let everyone live and for Tony and Cap to make up over a fucking letter. Instead the only lasting consequence of the Civil War is a few minor characters being behind bars before the Infinity War, and War Machine needing a wheelchair for the rest of his time being a second rate Avenger.

Honestly, I like both.

DC is more hardcore, for sure, while Marvel is more reddit humor friendly, but both have positives and negatives.

Yes! Rhodes should have died. Also they made Black Widow act like a dumb cunt when she invited Black Panther to the airport fight knowing he wanted to actually injure/kill Bucky and nobody gave a shit despite fighting over the damn accords. Lazy, lame story writing just to have some Mary Sue characters involved in the story. Sharon Carter is dull as fuck too and needs to quit taking up screen time.

It's been really sad watching DC fans defend their trash movies. Wouldn't you want something you're a huge fan of to be good?

The constant state of denial can't be healthy. I just feel bad.

You'll get that Oscar eventually MCUck.

>It's been really sad watching DC fans defend their trash movies. Wouldn't you want something you're a huge fan of to be good?

No, actually, i'd want it to be great, which it is.

One makes money.

>It's been really sad watching DC fans defend their trash movies.

Probably still better than watching a Marvel feature-length live-action Saturday morning cartoon

>Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

>it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

I hope they don't puss out on us now

>that article
Batfleck way too smart for dumb shit journalists, that's for sure. Maybe turn all of DCEU into LEGOs so their infantile minds can pretend it's Marvel.

No. They both make money. One is critically acclaimed, the other is not.

Ah yes, "critics".

One makes fun, action romps with Super Heroes
The other is a edgy, tryhard shlock fest

Marvel: Makes comic book movies. Since the source material is fantastical, nonsensical, often light hearted, and ultimately ridiculousness in tights; Marvel has embraced exactly the kind of fun non serious escapism comics are. The characters have been cast by actors who got the aesthetic well and charismatically work well and have fun together.

DC: Makes comic book movies. Came late to the cinematic universe idea. Beyond Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman; their roster of superheroes have been less interesting...a guy who talks to fish. The movies try to turn ridiculous humans in tights as something serious in contrast to Marvel. Ungortunately it has come off as campy, overly broody, and try hard. They have also cast some terrible choices for actors and some questionable interpretations of already iconic characters. Their movies aren't the worst thing in the world but they try so hard to be The Dark Knight and fail to do so.

If you're having fun with Marvel, you're either 12 or mentally retarded. In either case, stop browsing Sup Forums.