Show me a better fight scene in any CBM!

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8
youtube.com/watch?v=xPgFnIxk9Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=KhO0SYOKV-E
youtube.com/watch?v=uL6nuZUONQE
youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checkmate, cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=9jqZQWuuaF8

What does CBM mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=xPgFnIxk9Ug

Ben Affleck's move look so awkward in that suti
like he's feeling uncomfortable as fuck in it

naw not really, youre just a moron

Civil War Cap vs Iron Man scene is better.

fight scene is entirely nullified by the retarded decision to send batman alone to save martha instead of going in with superman

LMAO

so some people older than 17 think this is good ?

i think islam is actually a nice future for civilisation if it mean the end of capeshit.

It's almost like Superman was busy with an alien ship activating or something...

...if only the film had that small detail mentioned.....

There is none, this is GOAT, along w/ some Daredevil (series) stuff and a couple MoS scenes of Supes vs the Khryptonians and Zod.

Having said that- Justice League will top it like 5 times screencap this.

Why is this place being spammed with capeshit so hard these past few days. Did Sup Forums stop pretending to hate superhero flicks or is it just Sup Forums and Sup Forums favs derailing this board

Should've made it difficult.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhO0SYOKV-E

Oh I'm sorry, yeah Superman can't spare 10 minutes to save his mom

Better send the faggot with zero super powers to save your mom

Its funny how most fans of BvS and Ben afflecks "batman" say marvel is mindless and for kids but the main reasons they like batfleck is all visual bullshit. His suit looks cool ( even though it only looks good in select shots with good lighting, otherwise he looks like a fat fuck) and his fight scenes were hardcore or whatever.
Isnt it mindless to just be wowed by punches and "cool" gear?

He couldn't. If he had arrived a second later and Doomsday would've wrecked all of Metropolis alone.

Bruce Wayne's BvS character is very thrilling. The film constantly hints at a very troublesome past but it's all left to the audience to piece it all together.

Why do you think he brands people?

Superman had no fucking idea about Doomsday being built, he went there to arrest Lex Luthor, a nigga with zero super powers

Logically Batman should have gone to arrest Lex and Superman should have gone to get his mom

The ship was already going active though. Batman had faith in Bruce which is also why didn't kill him during the fight.

I kinda like batman just merking fools

>faith in Bruce

Oh you had faith in the faggot who just tried to murder you?

Superman is greater than man.

Cock and ball movie

Best Superhero fight coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=uL6nuZUONQE

That was pure and utter shit.

I'm not a DCuck but I can't watch these new marvel movies without thinking about actors performing their lines in front of a green screen. At least that bvs scene that OP posted didn't feel so fucking fake. The avengers scripts are almost on par with the new fast and furious movies. It's fucking sad.

Marvel will never make anything as good as the first Toby McGuire Spider-Man and the first Iron Man.

So cap vs iron man allowed both characters to have the edge over the other at one point in the fight, not only well done but its a good way to not alienate fans of either. It also shows that it was a stuggle for each and not just a one sided fight.
And it ends with a clear winner, without that character losing any of his character in the process, if anything it solidified that cap wasnt fighting iron man for any other reason besides self defense and for standing by his principals.

Batman v crooks its an "unstoppable" brute, who doesnt perform like the true batman would, with stealth and cunning. Fine, i get thats what you all like. Big bang boom, but who cares when hes fighting thugs? Thugs whoa what an obstacle, he just almost killed superman, so of fucking course he could take on crooks. Should i be impressed?

Oh right. Hes a big guy. "Cool"

The fast and furious movies, like the marvel ones are entertaining. The fights are fine. Also not being able to separate the fact that you know it's a movie and done on a set isn't the movies fault.

Faggot

Whoops, besides Logan. Logan was pure kino.

Logan's fight scenes were pretty fucking awesome.

They should've just given Snyder a solo Batman movie.

>fat
your autism is strong

>you guys only like him because he looks cool!

He isn't the usual Batman we are used to seeing and is interesting. This Batman actually hurts people (killing, branding, etc.) and has a troubled past (Robin suit being tagged by Joker). That's why people like it. I have never seen anyone say they liked Affleck solely because of his look. Nice strawman though.

Yea he is, and he couldve easily flown to martha ( listening for her heart beat). In fact he coulda flown through the window ( why keep her near a window?) Grabbed her without anyone being able to do shit, drop her off somewhere safe and go to lex. Now, lex wouldve prob. been dead since doomsday swung at him, but fuck lex.

But no, lets send batman who made a big fucking commotion, which couldve made kg beast think " shit someones here, better burn the bitch now" instead he goes "..nah....id better wait and see who it is."

Please tell me this scene isn't in the movie...

Yes it is. If the script is too cliche with overdone concepts and lines, and the green screen is too obvious then it's harder to enjoy. I feel like I'm watching a fucking children's movie. I think the only thing Zac Snyder did right is by making everything cgi therefore there aren't any real and fake contrasts that stand out too much because if everything looks fake you just get used to it. Marvel tries to make over the top fake shit look real which is why it fails in this aspect.

I don't understand why Snyder isn't hired for The Batman. He was made for the part. Maybe the poor guy is tired of working 12 hours a day and wants to take a break after JL.

What do they give you to piece together?

I dont care why he brands people, its pretty lame, i assume its to just let people know he was there. Iirc the movie says those branded by the bat get killed in jail, cause luthor had paid people to kill bat branded people so superman could get pissed.

Why batman brands them. I dont know, nor do i find it interesting.

What else is alluded to thats so thrilling if i may ask?

We know thaks to SS that robin was killed in part by harley and i assume joker as well.

So thats answered, i guess you need to see it, i dont, id have rather seen robin doing stuff. Oh well.

And what else, i guess bruce hints that past heroes in gotham turned bad. Ok, i kinda wanna know what that means, i guess. Id rather the current story be good then settle for hints at past stories honestly.

If you knew why he branded people, then you would've actually found the character interesting past the action scenes. It's a defining part of his character in BvS. Why do you think he didn't brand Lex?

BvS Batman is perfect. And he contrasts Superman just the right way.

Not as strong as yours.

He looks like a lardo here.

So you're just not a smart person, huh?

> why he branded people
Why? can you fucking give me a straight answer instead of cocketting like a wet whore?

Well then you dont go into bvs threads very often then. Anytime people praise him here those two points out number any other reason for why hes liked. His suit is "comic accurate" and he doesnt mind killing.

What if i wasnt? Why not enlighten me as to why he brands people, why not try to have a discussion and show people why you think hes so great, why not elevate others to your level?

Elitism i guess? Well, why not school me to fuel your ego? Should be easy right? Im so dumb yea? Yet you respond with nothing useful. Nice.

fuck marvel for watering the hulk down to comedy relief.

youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g

youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks

are we continuing with ironic choices?

Why wasn't this in a mosque? Is it really a Hollywood wet dream to gun down a church because some people are opposed to gay marriage?

You can't even see what's going on in the JL trailer.

It would have been in a mosque if that was the case

He was branding people because he no longer considers himself a hero but rather an executioner. He has lost faith in himself which is also why he has lost faith in others. The lie of Bruce is that he says he doesn't believe Superman. But the truth is it that it's himself he doesn't believe in. You can see a similar mark on Bruce's own left clavicle. This is for you to speculate why that is so.

So with this in mind, do you think you can tell why he chose not to brand Lex at the end?

>he brands people because he believes a beautiful lie, so poetic...

Literally no one cares why he brands people and it had no bearing on the plot. Even if there was something there it's a pretty stupid place to put "depth" in terms of story telling.

How about the actual important question as to why he wants to kill superman, he accidently killed his business friend in the beginning and so he bought into the post 911 superman hate, it doesn't get any mor deeper than that. You can pretend it goes deeper with his parents and some lie or what ever but no one cares because depth comes from actions, not reasoning behind the actions

You just asked me why he branded people you fucking inbred. Don't reply to me again you waste of sperm.

>Literally no one cares why he brands people
I care since I am kinda a fucking Batman fan

B-b-b-b-b-but he kills people. If the movie doesn't have the characters directly point out to me that Batman killing criminals is out of character for him and he's in a state of emotional turmoil after Robin's death then it's bad. The visual of Robin's desecrated costume isn't enough for my tiny pleb brain.

I did some looking up and according to some, Snyder and co. Say that bats does it to mark the worst of the worst. When in jail inmates see that as a sign that the branded are unworthy and they get killed. KG Beast and Lex are behind recent infulx of branded ones being killed. To set off supes so he could be against bats. What i dont get is, so the murders were already happening, why exactly did lex need to do anything?

You say bats loses faith in himself? Well i guess not completely since he doesnt do the deed himself.

Its really dumb, " i lost all my faith in myself, im no hero ,I don't care about my one rule. But...at the same time i do..so i know! Ill brand them and hopefully when others see the brand theyll kill the inmate for me! But i dont mind killing people with my batmobile, cause thats my car killing them, not me, so technically im still following my rule."

He didnt brand lex, cause he wants lex to live cause batman is a good guy again. So he 180s on murdering, deleting a reason people love him so much and yet again lets a psycho live, all in the name of justice, even though hes already killed lower level threats. Wow, real cool bats, let yet another psycho who needs to die, live.

>It's what you all like.

It's more than that. It's what makes sense for him at this point in his career. He's not a young man anymore with a young man's speed and reflexes. What he's got left is physical strength, misdirection, and a bag of tricks as deep as his pockets.

This is Miller's brawling, grappling, intimidating demon Batman, not the lithe ninja of his younger days.

I'm a different guy...

That doesn't make it any less stupid and contrived

More to the point, he brands them in the same place he is scarred himself, the same place the Man-Bat bites him in his nightmare.

That's classic projection. He brands criminals that he views as irredeemable because unconsciously he feels that he has fallen beyond redemption, and he associates that fall with his obsession with vengeance.

It's not stupid or contrived if you actually bothered to watch the movie. Blaming a movie for your own retardation is low.

Batman only started killing after the apocalyptic vision of superman, he never killed the guys in his first scene with the human traffickers. The kryptonite chase is the first time he starts killing in the flick

That looks like a shitty videogame, because it was literally copied from a shitty videogame.

Stick to CGI airport fights marlel.

i dont usually like super hero movies but this is pretty kino. maybe ill have to watch the movie. is there more scenes like this in it?

You must feel smart for coming up with that yourself, I can tell you the writers didn't do that and you doing the work for them bravo.

Yes they did. You can clearly see the brand on Bruce's left clavicle numerous times in the movie. It's intentional.

Yes, BvS is extremely atypical for a superhero movie, which is why the Marvel paid goons are so dead set on shitposting it.

>not liking this fight but obviously mean you like the other shitty fight

Christ, you underages are pathetic

K I N O
I
N
O

I brand you, because you and i are the same. We are in this hell together.

And I know you'll be killed because of it, hell..i will die because of the bat brand too so i dont mind im off my rocker, loose canon, self hating batman. But im not so loose canon once i get the chance to kill superman, ( lets ignore martha) no..deep inside i dot really want you dead supes i just wanted to scare ya. Im not really off my rocker, im sensible. "

He keeps flip flopping. Its not complex, its all over the place and dumb.

Branding is also up close and personal. Regardless of whether he killed people shooting at him before the Knightmare, it's one thing to shoot back and kill in self-defense, quite another thing to kill them face to face.

That might even be why he chose to make a spear instead of a bullet or even(dare I say it?) an arrow. He forced himself to use a weapon he'd have no choice but to use face-to-face, and he was no more able to murder Clark in cold blood than he was others far more deserving of such a fate.

Characterization. This is what it looks like when it's good.

I did watch the movie and his branding has no impact on the final fight with doomsday, it's an insignificant detail you are trying to give some deeper meaning to that has no bearing on the rest of the story.

>That looks like a shitty videogame
What? Can you explain how?

That's circular logic, friendo. You're basically looking st evidence of good writing and saying, "It's stupid because it can't be smart."

because there aren't many muslims in usa whereas the majority of the country is christian

I could understand that ( though I'd still dislike it) if he actually were a bit more of a maniac. If he just killed the crooks instead of branding them, i mean he killed others with no problem. But no, he brands them and lets others kill for him. What a pussy.

Also, brute batman is not the man you want to send in to save a woman who has a flame thrower pointed at her, again, if it wasnt for KG Beast being an idiot and waiting to see what the commotion was all about, martha would be toast.

I'm pretty sure he used a spear because he kept talking about how his ancestors were hunters and shit, that and he saw superman as a feral animal I guess.

You won't find any in capeshit movies, that fight is top of the game for the genre

Yes it does. The battle with Doomsday directly impacts him branding prisoners.

Sorry you're too stupid for movies. Stick with Marvel.

/thread

Airport fight was a classic X-Men style team-fight that the X-Men movies have never been able to portray. Really nice to see for a fan of those, I guess DC fans will never get that kind of sweet fanservice.

You have to be used to Snyder refusing to portray your favorite characters in all the wrong ways possible. Must be sad.

It's probably around this point you should understand that the reason he chooses not to brand Lex at the end is because he can't see anyone as irredeemable anymore, having found redemption himself.

He saved lives and witnessed two other people every bit as heroic as he'd ever been. He lived through his dark night and witnessed the dawn.

i don't understand how Snyder can make a fight scene like this, and all the other fight scenes are a cluster fuck of CGI shot in the dark with explosions and fucking dust making it impossible to see with slow mo and speed-up-slow-down and snap zooms.

If all of BvS was like that fight scene, it would be great. There's no shaky can, there is no 40 cuts in 40 seconds like a marvel movie, it's just great, easy to see action

JL should be just three hours of that and banter with Aquabro and Flash. Cyborg and WW dying in the first two minutes would be perfect too

Fucking KINOMATIQUE

There was minimal CGI in the chase scene at the docks aswell.

If you can't see what's happening, you're most likely using a bad rip with washed out blacks.

They should've never added Wonder Woman and doomsday, the last 25+ minutes ruined the film for me, it was just a cgi shitfest like all other crappy Hollywood blockbusters

That scene looks exactly like the Batham games. It has no tension and if you actually played those games you have seen it a gorillion times already.

>implying the burial at the end wasn't top kino transcended
That's when I realized Snyder was far above the rest. The last 15 minutes of BvS proves it the king of the genre.

to be honest im not a huge fan of either company's(?) movies. i liked winter soldier but that was the last one i can remember. so if its kino and self aware ill watch it

I guess when the Marlel gets butthurt enough times for having his shitty CGI airport fights called out, he resorts to this desperate tactic.

You tried.

I always say that they were so close to have the best capeshit ever. No doomsday and BAM, you just saved 50 millions in CGI, 30 minutes in runtime and the movie looks much better. I'll just never understand why they did that.

It was just a rehash of the funeral scene in Watchmen, and even there he was overdoing it, removing any pathos fron the scene.

Spending this much time into a minor detail for characterization and skipping out on theme and story structure isn't evidence of good writing.

Let me ask you this, was this movie about why batman brands people? Is that what the inciting action of the movie asks the viewer? Does it answer the question in its climax. Would people who left the theater leave thinking I really wanted to know why batman branded people and I was satisfied with the ending on how it answered that question?

>it's a Sup Forums tourist embarrasses himself when talking about movies episode

This tiny bit alone will never be outmatched
If you have any knowledge of 30s cinema you'll understand

>retarded decision to send batman alone
They're just thugs. The bat is more than a match for a handful of assholes in a warehouse.
If there is anything to bitch about here its completely wasting KGBeast as the extra henchman that had a line of dialogue.

Because the last minute of the fight with Superman driving the Kryptonian spear into Doomsday as he himself gets impaled makes it all worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

Its weird that you complain about CGI and then defend a movie that had CGI in almost every single frame.

This one goes beyond self-aware. It's meta-aware.

If you have a broad knowledge of comics lore and comics history, it's an absolute treat.