*ruins your podcast*

*ruins your podcast*

>listening to podcasts
lmao what the fuck? it's 2018 bro

It's better than reading

*listens to podcast*

the ramble could be great, they just need to replace pete and luke and marcus and probably jim too

Are there any Football podcasts that anons ITT can recommend me?

The vast majority seem to be for plebs by plebs, literally TalkSport-tier waffle centred on players having too much money or giving English Managers a chance etc.

So far the only ones I've found passable are the Guardian Football Podcast, BT Football Writers Podcast, and the BBC Euro Leagues Podcast.

totally football show. listened to the guardian before jimbo left and then moved to this. there's probably better ones but i've been listening for so long it's a comfort thing now.

podcasts are the lowest form of entertainment. kill yourself

i like the game podcast by the times. mostly because i like gabriel marcotti. he is so superior to all of those smug brits with their puns and slyness, they are literally all the same, especially the 'totally football' one.

bt football writers is the best for me but EXTREMELY dry, have to be really into things to listen to those. but 'the game' i find is a good listen and isn't silly like the ac jimbo one.

lmao nigga probably still maintains an rss feed too

Cheers lads, I'll give them a try

Totally Football show, sadly Football Weekly is dead because of Jimbos Jewishnewss but Totally Football is the best replacement.

I've listened to a couple FW episodes since he left, and they tried to keep it interesting I guess, but my god it's a mess.

Has Barry ever been on Totally Football? I miss him even if he is a bit of a cunt.

World Football Phone-In can be decent sometimes depending on the guests
Just avoid the ones with that cunt Paul "Galatas" Sarahs and you'll be fine

Are there any that are actually funny?

It's that or sports radio when you're driving, which is always utter shite.

Why are football podcasts so poor compared to handegg ones?

And how come footballers never give interviews? There is certainly a gap in the market for someone to become the UK version of Bill Simmons.

no he hasn't, and I agree. in FW's current state he's almost pointless, but he provided a nice counterbalance in the old setup

>And how come footballers never give interviews?
they do, constantly. they're just really boring because the players are carefully coached on what they can and cannot say. 99% of them just go like
>"I thought the lads were great today, we really need to press on and get good results, team spirit is amazing and so are the fans" etc.
and so don't get reported

you need ex-players to spill anecdotes and engage in banter

AC Jimbo’s split from FW actually caused me to severely cut down on my football podcasts. His new one is shit and I also deleted the Ramble since I couldn’t stand listening to it anymore. Pete wasn’t even the worst for me there.
Now I only subscribe to Football Weekly and I can’t even be bothered to listen half the time.

>I also deleted the Ramble since I couldn’t stand listening to it anymore. Pete wasn’t even the worst for me there.
this. pete is a little annoying when he goes on one of his passive-aggressive morality rants, and the sound clip spamming is stupid, but other than that he's decent. luke and marcus are just so fucking boring that I can't make it through a podcast anymore. those two seem to have aged about 30 years over the last 3

Jims the dullest and least funny. Luke is alright but Pete's too much like a try-hard radio DJ now.

They don't give proper interviews. Post game 30 second chats don't count. I'm talking about in depth 30 minutes ones like the NFL guys do. Like say Peter King's podcast. Rich Eisen, Bill Simmons and others get them too.
And even post game ones in the NFL are worth listening to.

Only football one that comes close that I know of is Graham Hunters and he only gets retired players.

At least Jim doesn’t talk much. Markus is far and away the worst for me.

Basically the ramble on non-english football but without Pete and the other twat and with Horncastle and Brassel

Is it any good lads?

Most americans podcasts are cancer, not sure about the ones in bongland

I'm a little underwhelmed. it's ok, but it's more funny quips and nostalgia than real content. hopefully that's just because it was the first one