Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_R2eDKOTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>when you nut and she keep suckin

Literally a head shopped onto a body

What's the problem here?

I never saw the original anime, but I saw a webm before.
Isn't the scene where she breaks her arms off or something?

How are they gonna pull that off in live action?

>how are they gonna blow up the death star in live action
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_effect

>sometimes i pull on it so hard i rip the skin

It never doesn't look like she's wearing a bodysuit.

This is the kino of posts in this thread.
Thank you, my man.

>She's not naked

Geez Scarjo, sacrifice a little wouldya?

BBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

She's not even putting her back into it.
Bravo, 10/10 acting, Scarjo

>It never doesn't look like she's wearing a bodysuit.
she does wear a skin suit in the 1995 movie...

You know the Major wasn't naked during the scenes with the camo, right? She had a body suit that was almost like an additional epidermis in terms of texture/thickness I guess. You can see it tearing as she undergoes stresses at the end, and can see her skin tone change because of it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Why doesn't Captain Janeway simply beam Major into the tank?

Yeah, but for what the trailers show, she doesn't even fight the tank to keep Puppetmaster alive, it doesn't look like he'll even be in the movie. And they're introducing Kuze this early, but showing a bunch of scenes from the original, plus the Geisha scene from The Laughing Man. So it seems like they've just taken iconic scenes from multiple different sources, and jammed them into the movie somehow.
I'm curious and eager to see it, but I was more hoping to see them take the stories, translate then to live action, and make a chronological series into it, rather then the three separate canons in the anime films.

I don't fucking know, I don't watch this shit. I thought it was supposed to be her robot body.

>"Must be the reason why I'm king of white castle"

Oh come on this movie is going to be a visual beautiful feast. I can't wait to go see it

>but I was more hoping to see them take the stories, translate then to live action, and make a chronological series into it
Too much money that would cost to do like 7 sequels so they instead decided to do 1 movie with a lot of content and see how that rates with the public.

Yeah I am curious in seeing it too.

I'm all up for a conspiracy revenge story anyway so I don't mind what they are doing with that part.

>I thought it was supposed to be her robot body.
It's not. Watch the 1995 movie and when her arms break, you see the suit break and her skin revealed.

go away png poster

It seems like they've reworked, melded and shuffled around a shit ton of elements from multiple sources, yes. I expect Michael Pitt's Kuze will be a mixture of Kuze, the Laughing Man and the Puppetmaster in one, in some way. We already know he did the whole adjacent hospital bed thing with the Major when she was still an Asian woman, judging by pics that leaked.

I'm curious how he does with this, he's an actor I've liked a lot of the times I've seen him.

>Teleports inside your brain

>PG-13 rating
I can already tell this was made to cater to the biggest audience possible.
Shame because some of the practical animatronics look really damn cool.

where are her muscles

In the 1995 anime the camo she wears is that skintight bodysuit. She has that on a lot of the time and you can see the seam at her neck, but that's not what she looks like naked.

In this the way her body looks in OP and other images seems to just be how her body looks all the time, because ScarJo won't get naked.

>It seems like they've reworked, melded and shuffled around a shit ton of elements from multiple sources
No Batou dog scene?

What a shame :(

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_R2eDKOTU

What went wrong?
hold me user..

>pork in a shell
>ghost in taco bell
>body shaped like a bell
>200 pounds feeling swell
>farts loud as 100 decibel
>android lipid cell
>belly stuck in a well
>diet plan? do tell
>weight watchers was hell
>in the fridge i dwell
>after sports i smell
>tumblr thinks I'm a bombshell
>gluttons are our clientele
>elevator instead of stairwell
>perky tits farewell"

>I can already tell this was made to cater to the biggest audience possible.
First of all, did they even try to publicize this movie to the normie crowd? No they did not.

Sure there was a hell lot more commercials and trailers compared to Michael Fassbender's Assasin's Creed (a film that got literally 0% advertising and I am sure there is a lot of people that don't even know that exists) but I never saw Scarlet on live TV talking about Ghost in the Shell. She only did online videos and there ere news articles for normies who were curious about this new movie Scarjo is starring in otherwise no, they did not bother to actually do some advertisement to get a big crowd invested in going to see this.

And Hollywood wants anime to get a lot of adaptions? After all we have Death Note series now. I really do want anime live adaptions and hope more is made but yeah this film did not get the advertisement treatment that it should have if they wanted a good box office.

Anyway we shall see how it goes for its first week.

Is this a new meme?

This scene makes no sense.

So Major goes from having zero muscles to suddenly becoming Arnold Schwarzenegger? This scene wouldn't work like that for a live adaption.

>tfw MissAlice would literally do this scene more justice with her ripped girlbod

>After all we have Death Note series now.
Yeah with collapsing ferris wheel hang on by that thread Light and Misa it's really dangerous and negroid hoodlum L.

>still images
It looks like an Xbox game in motion.

None of the visual aesthetics are subtle or realistic. Looks like it was designed by a neon obsessed 17 year old.

Getting the nuance right for a believable cyberpunk world is important. This looks completely fake

>original: expression of desperation mixed with determination
>remake: I'm, like, totally going to sneeze

>Getting the nuance right for a believable cyberpunk world is important. This looks completely fake
I thought like this too but then I listened to an interview by the director who perfectly said that this is a bright and colorful future and that it isn't a dark and gritty apocalyptic future that we have seen so many times in other movies.

This is a world that strongly appreciates technology.

That's her pushing her android body to its absolute limit and exerting every artificial strand of muscle. You see more muscle when you flex, that's essentially what her android body is doing through maximum exertion.

I can see how someone would think it's a bit incongruous but it's not that out there. It's a great scene that really benefits from it within context as well.

>First of all, did they even try to publicize this movie to the normie crowd? No they did not.
Yeah the constant billing of Scarlett Johansson being in the movie in every fucking ad definitely isn't publicizing it to the normie crowd.

>I really do want anime live adaptions and hope more is made
Why though? One of the reasons they're good is because they capture a lot of things not possible in live action and 99% of live action adaptations of cartoons look like complete garbage.

Because she's a cyborg you fool, it's shown pretty clearly in the movie and tv series that she has enhancements that give her exceptional strength and agility.

She has muscle, she is just wildly overexerting herself in a vain attempt to stop the tank.

But, being such an integral scene in the movie, you know they spent more time developing a close up shot of the action, versus everything else being mostly done around the same level of artistry.

well her 'muscles' are probably fibres of some material that contracts, expands with electric current so as more current gets put through them they contract and expand outwards more and more.

Its going to be a flop. I can already tell the reviews are gonna be somewhere around 5/10 and the only money it will make will be from casting Scarlett Johansson.

An american remake of a manga with a no name director targeted towards gamers....

Does that sound like a movie that is going to do well? Anybody with half a brain who liked the original knows to stay away from this pile of shit

>Why though?
Cos I want a live adaption of the girl who leapt through time and the animatrix

>well her 'muscles' are probably fibres of some material that contracts, expands with electric current so as more current gets put through them they contract and expand outwards more and more.
WE CYBORG SCIENTIST NOW

in english doc

The Second Renaissance would be kind of neat in live action but I would rather just get a fully animated 2-hour adaptation of that.
We really need a return of traditional animation.

Go to bed Ridley Scott

why is she so fat

she's a fucking android, couldn't she lose ten fucking pounds for the role? jesus christ.

>We really need a return of traditional animation.
Like the first dozen Simpsons seasons. Fuck the HD computerised animation.

The worst

>this is a world that strongly appreciates technology
>appreciates
Jesus christ....

Is this not like, the exact opposite of one of Ghost in the Shells main themes?

What Sega Genysys game is this ?

>why is she so fat
She looks fine when not wearing the suit. The suit is what makes her look fatter

Her chassis was made in America.

no shes fat

lol

She looks like fucking Angela Merkel.

That's sexist user

Sup Forums always nitpick things and complains all the time

i'm excited to see the film this week

She may have zero muscles in your pic but that's a different version of her with a smaller body type.

She is a lil chunky. Still hasnt lost the baby fat

At least Merkel didn't chop her tits off.

I hope it's good for your sake, I'm kind of tempted to see it for the animatronics although I think the casting is pretty awful.

Are you new?

>I never saw the original anime
>there are plebs like you who's will be watching this flick with no idea of the original

Not really. That said everything in gits is supposed to be somewhat bleak. The city is not supposed to be a technological wondrous utopia but an old town with a layer of neon on top of it.

Then dont comment as if you know what you're talking about, fucking doofus

damn, Angela Merkel looks like THAT?

Yes. Paranoia about the advancement of technology was very popular in mid-90s Japan. Then again, it's not really paranoia if it's 100% justified.

>watches anime
>calls others plebs

MUMMY user WANT MILCHE

You mean just how the 1995 movie took scenes from the manga and put them in different order, reworking it into something different?
Huh. Its almost like its an... adaption.

shill poster. same reply for every thread so far

oh shit pitt is kuze?
i have to go see it now

>Not watching Ghost in the GOAT
pleb

>Is actually defending he watches anime
>Still calls other a pleb

>Top left shopping window

Is that a lolibot for sale?

Its not nitpicking man. The movie just looks like rushed shit. Plus you can tell how a movie like this will do soley on who the director is. Rupert Sanders is not a good director, ergo its probably just another studio project designed for mass appeal.

Trust me. Its going to be bad

The animatronics make up probably 3% of the movie. The rest is green screen.

Who's the shrimp with the beer belly displaying as an anime character?

The perfect post. Its as if people have forgotten that we used to make movies before CGI.

Have you ever tensed your muscles or actually contracted them you retard? Oh look, when you do they get bigger to produce more force.

Imagine a cyborg that can do that with 100x more efficiency. Oh look, you get

>Is actually defending he watches anime
What's wrong with watching anime again?
Also do you know where you are.

>look at me hurf durf I'm a total normalfag who doesn't watch anime all you dweebs better watch out! XD

>she's a fucking android, couldn't she lose ten fucking pounds for the role? jesus christ.
Wouldn't an android (a human-sized metal being) weigh more ?

yeah but she wouldn't look like a fat slob.

The exact opposite? Have you ever seen ghost in the shell?

doesnt look that bad. ive only seen the first 2 trailers. gonna see it

afraid of strong wyonm goy.

>Oshii will defend this
Considering how hard he was on Miyazaki and Anno I am sure he bad mouthed about this movie it's just not translated

he have to, he's getting paid for do it

Are you a God?

Original is that because its an anime so it's okay to show nipples, bulging muscles, broken limbs, woman thrown around like a broken doll

I hate this movie. I know the plot is going to be shit. But if They dare to put Scarjo's face through things above I would call this movie 8/10

I always thought the point of the original ghost in the shell was the overbearing intrusion of technology into society creating an oppressive environment where people continually lose their humanity. Its not taking a negative view of technology per se, but more accepting whats inevitable. Its more somber than anything.

In fact I think a lot of 90s japanese cyberpunk was like this.

I think the directors vision for the american version being bright and poppy is directly antithetical to the entire premise/setting. Its kinda dumb honestly

spy kids 3d

i like it, pure visual kino

Nobody can defend this turd. He was just defending the casting because the complaint that the movie is racist are the least of everyones worries

>Handle bars
>No muscles
Fuck, the more I see stuff of this the more shit it gets

Why dont you watch BTS. So you look like a retard

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA