What's your favorite emoji lads?

Mine is pic related.
It's cheeky and girls love it

based Navas

How old are you? 9?

>He doesn't know of the GOAT

Pls continue

>he doesn't know modern texting culture

Maybe it hasn't arrived yet in the 3rd world, but it will muchacho, it definitely will....

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Truly the greatest athlete ever

>implying there's a rule that says dogs can't play basketball.

Is an PERRO a sport?

Other countries don't even have a dog that's elite in one sport while big strong Americans have the GOAT

good thread.

>neo Sup Forums

waiting for the WC, guess it's time to leave after 8 years

Directed by Terrence Malick

>DiCicco also froze eleven vials of Buddy’s semen. There are still a couple vials of Air Bud cum left, stored in a freezer at the International Canine Semen Bank (Dicicco said Buddy has posthumously fathered three litters of puppies).
Truly the Greatest Of All Time

yes

me in dark blue

Anyone who dabs deserves to get into trouble desu

You know why 7-1 was such a fantastic event for all of us?

You may think it was because Brazil, a football superpower with countless years of history, humiliated themselves in front of their own people.

You may think it was because Germany trashed the hosts with no mercy whatsoever, and then went on to win a world cup in Brazil's soil.

But all of these reasons pale in comparison to the real moment that made 7-1 an unforgettable match.

Perro, born and raised in the favelas of Brazil, committed a betrayal of the highest order when he ran into the pitch and headed the ball past Julio Cesar in order to increase the score lines

I can still hear the shock of the commentators when the screen began to read "Perro (O.G) 28'". To lose with such a score is a disgrace, but to get caca'd by your own species is beyond words.

Hund it was Hund

caca para todos