Why don't Brown men like brown women? They all seem to lust after white girls only

Why don't Brown men like brown women? They all seem to lust after white girls only.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/12/14/459098779/all-across-latin-america-unwed-mothers-are-now-the-norm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Argentina?

just look at them, i would too

Self-hate

me on the right

Blood whitening

Their trying to cleanse their genepool with superior white genes.

Looks more like somewhere in Asia

Uma delicia

*cringes*
*cringes*

>saging my thread
What do you think you're doing Turkboi?

They want to enhance their genes. Dark girls prefer whites either. As well as any other race.

brown women are aight, i like indian women. it's just black girls are nasty

What race are you?

white, like 95% of my country lol

>90% of the world has dark eyes, dark hair, and dark skin
>one population group is different and displays the most unique phenotypical features on the planet
>wondering why all the unwashed hordes lust after them
imagine being some arab chump surrounded by brown people for thousands of miles on all sides. billions of niggers to your left. billions of chinks and poos to your right. and then one day you see a blonde haired blue eyed white person. i would say that would be pretty striking.

???

It's the truth

Brown guy here. We do like brown women but there is so much competition, it is easier to score an equally attractive woman in a larger size pool.
Also there is a difference between liking a hot chick of another race (insert what you find beautiful) vs all female members of the same race/social class.

the same reason as why brown woman like white men. we know how to treat people like people

finnish woman visiting modern sweden

Amen to that

When I was in the Philippines all the guys stared at me like that

that guy looks cute

I actually prefer southern girls to wh*Toids.
Blue eyes are spooky and pale skin is sickly.

wtf does that even mean

People are meant to be attracted to someone different from them. Who would like to date someone who looks exactly the same as him/herself? But I concede that white girls and guys are the most attractive and captivating ones. And I can pretty tell Asians are the worst, myself included.

Why are so many gay in Phillephine?

Dat pic look like they stare at stuff

I'm ugly Swedish girl

Timestamp or GTFO

I want to fuck attractive women. Like my man Big Pun said "I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of that ass"

They like theirs. But brown women like latinas mena n indians are hot tempered mouthy and latter two tend to be drama queens an princess mindset thanx to arrange marriage culture...plus known to be very hairy.

Light skin is more feminine looking. Smooth bodies. Better curves(except latinas) an cooler heads in comparison.

But they see their oen women as more moral however.
If they meet a nice white girl with conservative vales they are on it.

Is like white guys chasing asiam girl while blacks chase white girls.
They want more feminity

Caucasianf faces and light genitals

Indian gross dude. Trust me its a bad swamp down there hair curry bacteria not good. Plus dark girls sweat more.
Wonder why tyrone ahmed n pajeet dont go down on their women?
Go latin for beo. Brown girls.
Theyll be all over u while middle east n india look down on outsiders

Just the uber westernized ones

Well beta bux. Thats why plus youll take em when they are over 25 no hymn no domestic skills. Basically the feminist hubby.
Plus escape tradional values

This. It happened through natural selection when a few got the mutation.....wonder why eskimos dont have it

Fuck you youre probably cute....proof.
If you get ogled ur cute unless its wtf bitch wat u doin

Latina women hunt down gringos because they want White babies. It is a form of self-hate, however they know beauty standards dictate that Europeans are the most aesthetic people. Same goes for East Asians.

Pink puss n nips are real nice

Theyre ok. Better than blondes but meds are best. Brunette with green eyes.

>Brunette with green eyes.
Amen

In 30+ Latinas born in actual Latin America that's true, not that big in younger Latinas. But, they have nothing to offer is like a parasite.

Once they get the baby or marriage, you see her real personality. White women are more honest than them.

The big difference between an average white women and a Latina is her humility and hardworking culture.

Latinas are fine for a moment, but few people can stand that for long time. So, they end up alone or like single mothers.

Where are you from?

Are Latinas lazy as mothers?
>Few people can stand that for long time.
Everybody says this. What is it? I don't understand what people mean by the Latina way..

>Latinas are fine for a moment, but few people can stand that for long time. So, they end up alone or like single mothers.
Does that mean most people in Peru are divorced?

Cause they know sleep down whites are the superior race. All races want to be white at heart

white girls are more beautiful and more desirable.

Yep just like the black women here that dye their hair blonde. Makes me laugh

they do the same here, they can't shampoo their hair or it go back to negro curly hair. That why they stink.

#
Everywhere, majority of kids in Latin America are born outside marriage, not relationship, and when the father is asked for support, he disappears because usually they're usually uneducated and the mother just wants to fuck.

npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/12/14/459098779/all-across-latin-america-unwed-mothers-are-now-the-norm

#
Generally, there only two kinds of Latin mothers.

One, the most common, is the one who didn't ever plan a kid and privilege herself over kid's future leaving him on a friend's care or with her mother before going to a disco and fuck some strange, perhaps looking for a temporary father.

The second, rare, the exigent mother who is always caring about kid's grades and future sometimes sacrificing herself, but tends to be suffocating, just very stressful to kid causing psychological problems to both, especially the child.

Always..... When i sit next to them, They smell like Permanent Straightener

Speaking for yourself, I want a desert gf

because we are ugly monkey

>American education

They either smell like burned hair or coco-butter creme. lel

Also, they are have very low tolerance on mistakes. They yell all the time for the minimal minimum error and sometimes only willed to do in her own way things.

Some even would slap you very often.

Do you plan on marrying a white woman, then? I think you're the Mestizo Peruvian guy from the indigenous thread?

That's one thing I've noticed. The yelling and getting mad for no reason.

Not really, I'm not him.

Just will look for some decent woman, if she is Peruvian is okay, but will be hard. Very hard these days to find a Latina who is not a witch or a hidden one.

Her race wouldn't care if she's got that personality, more probably in white women I think.

white women are notorious for being disinhibited sluts, I don't think many of those men would actually go as far as to marry a white woman

albinos are freaks of nature
obviously people will show interest for such monstrosities

Yeah I'm him.

Average Latina is no longer wife material at all.

It's hard to admit, there used to be significant quantities of good women here. Now is hard to find a local women who fits for that.

If I hadn't use a bad source in US Latinas are only behind of black women in Single mother's rate.

They do. People joke about Indian blokes messaging white women and being creepy, but you should see what they post to Indian women on facebook.

Black women have always been #1 in single mothers. I think it is something like 65-70% of black children are fatherless. The American idea, especially here in Texas, is that Latina women make good wives (feminine, traditional, wants a lot of kids, good cooks, etc...) I guess that is the old image that Mexican women use to be like. However, they do want big families unlike the White women here. White women have this 'muh independent' mentality.

>didn't
Both post are mine, and yes I was. No confusion please. Now, need to sleep.

That kid at the far left is staring at her camera.

Maybe you should appreciate it more.

Latinas can have big families from different fathers, the ones of my generation especially (less than 25yo). Don't get caught off guard, they aren't such conservative anymore.

Would have 2 sons with any women than decades on hell for 4-5 sons. Not worthy and time is not enough for raising so much kids.

Hispanic fertility rate is like 2.1

what a sad thread
>tfw you're poc

White girls are the sexiest.
My personal rankings
1. Slavs
2. Nordics
3. Irish/scottish/ginger (their ceiling is the highest but their floor is extremely low)
4. Western europe
5. Meds
6. Celibacy
7. Suicide
8. English girls

*goes to hit on a fat 50 yo white women*

White woman is a symbol of status.
Even for white men. White guy dating a gook usually "settled" his standards for a gook. Same for dating black women.

That's why white men hate when brown men date white women because symbol of status decreases in value whenever it becomes more accessible.
And the reverse is true - non white women absolutely fucking hate when their men date white women because they know what it means - they're the "tier below"

Who are you by race?

>White guy dating a gook usually "settled" his standards for a gook. Same for dating black women.

t. Idiot

some asian women are cute i can understand race mixing in this way but black women ?

>non white women absolutely fucking hate when their men date white women
So that's why asian women look pissed off when they see me with my asian bf.

lmao retarded subhuman

Taking advantage of the topic, if my sister is white, am I too?

She's the right one in the photo (the photo is blurry because I took the photo from the album)

>this envy

Well I cant tell you I'm white because euros will orc this thread until deletion
I can't tell you my heritage because even though the genetics are important euros will lose their minds acting like I consider myself part of the countries I list.

she looks like hapa 2bh

What was retarded about it? Inform me I am curious

Right Ivan? Euros so buttblasted always

>1. Slavs

The "Slav" girls posted in Sup Forums are usually girls who are 1/8 Asian or so. The Asiatic features are obvious. If you look at real Slavs like Slovenes or Slovakians, they look nothing like Russians.

Just fuck off.

I'm not sure about the slav girls posted here just the ones I've seen personally.
>tfw fell for a Ukrainian girl named masha with a tight body and sweet demeanor
>made out with but never slept with her before she had to return to Ukraine
>this was during all the crimean nonsense
>hope she is okay

delusions

Serious answer: Novelty. Our DNA almost literally scream out for novelty. A woman's DNA is preferred where it coincides with the man's, but where the man's differs markedly, those alleles are preferred unless there is obvious damage. Which basically means that when a male's DNA is combined with the female's to create a unique offspring, the female gets to decide which parts of their genome is kept, and which parts of the male's genome is novel enough to include. This all takes place at the molecular level, of course. But it expresses itself phenotypically as well through mate selection. New and unique phenotypic traits are highly sought after to increase variability in a given population. Unconsciously and consciously. So there is no real mystery here.

Nah, mongrels are very easy to tell apart from ethnic Russians.

Pic related, a Tatar girl and a Russian girl.

Hah. SLAV'd

Tatarka is more beautiful.

What are you talking about? At least in the US, the vast majority of couples and marriages are between people of the same race.

oh my

That is universally the case almost everywhere but racist obsessed fags flood every single board with this kind of stuff

If the Tatar is on the left, then I agree. Subtly but definitely more attractive.

I'd personally say the girl on the right is more attractive, although both of them are.

Chick on right is DEFINITELY more attractive. Too bad she memed her hair

Bhutan or mountainous part of Nepal for sure