/heem/

remember it's always khabib time

youtube.com/watch?v=b6hWZXKG_ZI

Other urls found in this thread:

fansided.com/2018/01/17/rose-namajunas-vs-joanna-jedrzejczyk-targeted-ufc-223-brooklyn/
instagram.com/p/Bd-yNT7Fg1E/?taken-by=teciatorres
mmamania.com/2018/1/16/16897068/ufc-221-yoel-romero-files-suit-against-shady-supplement-maker-behind-usada-drug-test-suspension-mma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heeminder that Tibau 30-27'd Khabib

Bisping bless

michael the cunt bisping

THIS THREAD IS FART PIANO APPROVED

Guys, Can Lombardo beat CB Dolloway?

Rousey Bless.

I hate this kid.
>race traitor
>horrible at making picks
>probably consumes nothing but soy

holly has always been a roider said it since she was a dog shit boxer, i'm glad she has CTE

>I bet your mom still shops at primark

today is ufc media day calendar will be starting the picks for ufc 220 who are you guys taking?

Tony/Khabib holy shit
spicy af

Cyborg really did prove she's just been mashing potatoes because that's all they fed her, the second they gave her some one with some fight IQ she actually used more of her skills and dismantled Holm.

Holm will forever be those 2 headkicks and nothing more, Hackson-Twink are on suicide watch.

Umm, sweetie, record says otherwise

LEAVE HOLLY ALONE!

>calendar will be starting the picks for ufc 220
I like how you speak in 3rd person

A strawweight title rematch between champion Rose Namajunas and Joanna Jedrzejczyk is also being discussed for UFC 223

massive card

and only $65 + tax

same
the kid doesnt even watch fights
he said , you will beat the other guy
lmao
OTHER GUY, this dumb little kid doesnt know who the hw champ is
the father made him take a picture and pretend hes a fan
his father is the cuck not the poor lil kid

Don't ever call me "sweetie" Mikhail

So with Kebab vs El Cumcummies set for 223, are they going to strip the little coward they call champion?

gotta love her though no matter what for ending the ronda meme

Imagine not having bros to split ppvs with

Good point Mirko! Not sure what it is with white men submitting to black dudes nowadays but it can get pathetic

Imagine being dumb enough to support Dana's coke addiction

Of course, I think the was the 4th biggest reaction to the end of a fight I've ever had.

>buying PPVs
>ever

Other than being a one eyed sewer mutant, what went wrong?

UMA

Gleison back soon.

Anyone have that cringey video of Felice Herrig getting flipped off?

fansided.com/2018/01/17/rose-namajunas-vs-joanna-jedrzejczyk-targeted-ufc-223-brooklyn/

Why, sweetie?

Do you like uppercuts?

I talked to Conor this morning, he says he wants Pacquiao in Manila

Imagine having to split ppvs.

instagram.com/p/Bd-yNT7Fg1E/?taken-by=teciatorres

230 lbs lift x5 - BW 122 lbs

Is this good lifting form?

t. no friends

I hate to say it, but I think Hunt's chin is gone.

naw, no one cares about conor anymore, except for the core mma fanbase.
the general public has forgotten all about him and if you put him out there again he'll just be labelled as the MMA guy that failed hard against the old boxer.

Completely wrong
It's the core MMA fanbase who are sick of his shit, the casuals still like him

this is a lie
duterte would kill him,the second he places his foot in pinoyland, cos hes full of coke

Actually have a few friends, but I have to take a plane to see them. Kind of sucks, but that's what happens when you have successful friends.

this bitch is a chipmunk.

What are you talking about, he's sober as a judge

You have nothing to prove here friend. But you definitely don't have any friends.

dont tell anyone but i have filmed him being high
pretty sure he snorts everytime he goes out
i know i would

ufc 220 is shit

Yes, casual mma fans, but not the general public and casual sports fans.
He was hyped like fuck last summer and it was
>Finally!!! Once and For All ---Ladies & Gentlemen, The Great Showdown Between Boxing and MMA!!!!

And loads of people tuned in...and Conor was a total disaster and made MMA look pathetic.
He got exposed and, fucking unfortunately, people think MMA also got exposed.
You'll never be able to convince people to watch another Boxing versus MMA fight again.

Shit, that reminds me. I haven't done the picks sheet yet. I'm not gonna be able to do it until late tonight

Fuck you both

heavy homework load?

ugh.
he really is trash, isn't he.

Aren't trap bars easy to use? Regardless, better form than Tony. He is gonna be fucked up when he's older

Your mom won't stop sucking my dick. I'm cumming air at this point and her thirst isn't quenched yet

Ask her for some header design ideas yours is stale.

>Aren't trap bars easy to use?
I thought this post was about trap clubs and I got excited

True

Money corrupts pretty much everyone, amazing how quickly he became insufferable

brendan schaub

I don't think you realize how insanely casual everybody outside the hardcore MMA bubble is. I'd like to be wrong but he came out of that fight still looking good

>Gayna white announces UFC in Russia in September
>Gayna will announce on Saturday that Conor's been stripped and 223 will be Khabib/Tony

So the fuck is the Russian UFC event for then?
It's a fight night, not a PPV.
The fuck would it be for?

Arlovski?
Jesus Christ.

bellator is free and just as good this weekend

So I was thinking what if they strip Conor and Khabib/Tony is for the real belt but then Khabib pulls out again? will they do another goofy Tony/Kevin Lee interim belt or will Tony fight someone for the real belt, would they give Conors belt back? this shit could go sideways like the MW division

Khabib if he wins obviously

a title fight on a fight night that doesn't involve Demetrious Johnson?

What are you smoking?

Would Russian event be burger time or Russian time?

Russian. It would be like the Shanghai card

Im assuming itd end up being a ppv, its still almost a year away

They have the venue booked as a FN currently, but it can be turned into a PPV. It's still months away so I imagine we won't know what it definitively is until after the Khabb/Tony fight.

Volkov vs. Arlovski actually seems kind of plausible

>How to make Corn nuts
>CORN TO THE CORE

that vid has a lot of down votes

All PPVs have to start at 10pm EST for some reason.
At least it had to when Bisping beat Henderson in Manchester.
So it had to start at 3AM local.

If Russia has to follow the same rule the event will start at 6AM and end at 9AM.
Is that plausible?

>mfw thought the same exact thing but unironically

If they were serious enough to strip McGregor I think they'd promote Ferguson to full-fledged champ. Obviously that's a big if

Literal white nigger, living like Mayweather with a 1/10th the wealth. He'll be penniless by the time he's 30 if he keep acting like a retard.

Of course he is, he comes from a shit family in a shit country, why do you think people call the Irish "potato niggers"? They're trash.

Source: My Irish family.

Interesting point. If Khabib were to headline fans would definitely come in early around that time

Damn, that card fucked my sleeping schedule. Was worth it seeing Bisping get heem'd

They need to have someone make weight as an alternate for that fight, but who I dont know

Tony would just be undisputed champ, whether or not they find him a replacement in time is a different story.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Khabib misses championship weight, Dana is going to be beet red in all the medai stuff.

There's been times in the past where PPVs haven't started at TEN IN THE EAST SEVEN IN THE WEST

Once they strip Conor Tony becomes champ regardless of whether or not he fights Khabib, that's the whole fucking point of interim champions.

whats the max time a fighter can take between title defenses?

Not sure, Cain was out for something like 14 months between his title defenses.

2 years if you got diddy bread

Apparently until he feels like fighting again

>between title defenses

Cooner hasn't defended it at all, he's not even between title defenses lmao.

He's got unfinished business with Artemij Sitenkov

Yoel Romero files suit against shady supplement maker behind USADA drug test suspension

mmamania.com/2018/1/16/16897068/ufc-221-yoel-romero-files-suit-against-shady-supplement-maker-behind-usada-drug-test-suspension-mma

Why didn't Jones or Silva sue when they got tainted suppliments? Is it because they're cheaters and Yoel dindu nuff'n?

>calender shuffles the deck

Heh

Heh

Bless

>Why didn't Jones or Silva sue when they got tainted suppliments? Is it because they're cheaters and Yoel dindu nuff'n?
the opposite

2018 will be the year of BLACKED

That makes no sense, Yoel has a case and got light suspension for a reason. Why did jones and silva suffer?

Hey Chuck is on Rich Eisen show right now.

based Calnmedadrbro, I knew it was you all along
lol bro are you back for good now? Bless bro

joe has Mel Gibson on today

Does Stipe get an immediate rematch if he loses?

I want to fuck chuck

no chance lol
he's been a disaster as champ, compare how much success he's had compared to say Cain and how little fans give a shit about him or his fights