What fucked up, weird flag etiquette do you have where you live

>flying a mexican flag (military ally of the US) is wrong
>flying a confederate flag (pro-slavery traitor government from 150 years ago) is okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HURVdkohmo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from flying the Mexican flag, however, having the Mexican flag flying over the American flag on American soil is a bad thing.

better

imperial

Death to monarchs

Cof*derates unironically helped the Fr*nch

>both were once independent countries on current american land
>confederate flag is okay
>mexican flag isn't
Made me think

You peasants, this is a real flag.

SOON

>serbian bird

good play Mr. Beaner

WE WUZ POLKA N' SHIEETTT

>the united states of brazil

Where can you not fly a mexican flag?

DELET This is abomination, for all its faults both the Mexican Republic AND the Mexican Empire always stood against the ideals of the American confederates, the loss of Mexico's territory was at the time understood as a blow to civilization if for no other reason that it surrendered more territories to the practice of black slavery.

This is unironically the crime of sedition, as a Norteño you bet I'd be first in line to beat down to a bloody pulp any dumb fuck that dares come out in the open as a traitor.

All Norteños want to gtfo tho

No, we don't, you dumb fuck deported Chicano.

>AND the Mexican Empire always stood against the ideals of the American confederates

Maximilian was a liberal and even Mexican conservatives would have never gone along with re-instating slavery, any confederate who may have fought in Mexico was probably out for his own self interest and most likely a mercenary. There was no ideological common ground.

So liberal that he ordered the black decree, yeah.

I know all about /flag/ etiquette! :^)

youtu.be/HURVdkohmo4

mexico would've supported the confederacy for the sole reason that a divided/weakened usa was in mexico's best interests

isis and nazi flag i guess

Just accept that you've been BTFO'd, fag

That would have been a dream

t. Southerner

No

Just accept that you are a stupid cunt throwing a hissy fit at some MS paint flags, while ignoring historical facts, on a Tuvaluan Cowry Blog, fag.

>mexico
>military ally of USA

My comment was actually directed to the guy you were replying to lel

mexico

home, at least it was before I fucked everythang up

mexico

what about flying the confederate flag over the union flag?
does it happen?

>Confederate flag butthurt
is it 2015?

whats with the CoA? i dont get it, where does the heraly come from? what does it mean?

>be American
>can't fly an American flag because it offends Mexicans

This angers me.

>does it happen?
no, and neither does the Mexican flag flying over the union flag, it's a nonexistent problem that he just made up for some reason.

It was probably white sjw that decided that t.bh

>sjw
>South Carolina
It was because they told Mexicans they had to go back in previous games while flying US flags. :^)

>can fly pretty much any flag except nazi or franco flag
>can be insulted for using any kind of spanish flag in certain regions