Don't you fuckers have something more recent to shit-up the entire site with?

don't you fuckers have something more recent to shit-up the entire site with?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/world-cup-final-watched-by-more-than-26-million-in-usa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_China#Football
theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jun/01/us-soccer-diversity-problem-world-football
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a dentist banner? There should be a Tripadvisor & Trivago banner.

>There should be a Tripadvisor & Trivago banner.
Meh. Americans don't really give a shit about soccer. That would be like making fun of Britain for losing a ping pong tournament.

WE

>leaf comes to defend his American master
The difference is that ping pong isn't the most followed sport in the world.

That's iconic desu.
Go back to plebbit.

yah i dont even get what TripAdvisor or Trivago "means" beyond being companies. Does it mean anything?

retard just make one and send it in
> why doesn't someone do what I want done while i spend zero fucking effort to do it
fucking pay someone to make it if you can't do it you entitled serf

I think it should just be a massive collage of the spammed stuff, so stuff like , T&T, FIVE, etc.

I mean, we could do

>28-3

But Non-Americans may not understand the joke

Reminder that trinidad & tobago's first sport is cricket.

Reminder that the "I don't care" excuse isn't valid in the case of the world cup because millions of American follow it.

cbsnews.com/news/world-cup-final-watched-by-more-than-26-million-in-usa/

>inb4 u r a poor therefore i win the argument

>The difference is that ping pong isn't the most followed sport in the world.
We're talking about its popularity in America, Mr. 0% Face, not its popularity in Africa/South America.

joao's point is relevant though. britain being bad at pingpong would be obscure trivia. america failing at the world's biggest game is relevant because they think they're a sporting superpower.

>losing 7-1 at home in front of millions of people, in a shithole where soccer is the LITERAL only thing of value

Can a country commit suicide

They are a sporting super power. They just don't give a shit about soccer because like in Canada (which you'd know if you weren't a Chinese import) it's a sport for little kids and women.

Based leaf

Even if only 1% of america's population cared about soccer (it is obviously more than that) that is still more than toblerone and triluxe's entire population. Not to mention soccer isnt even their biggest sport

>They just don't give a shit about soccer
you'd think yuros would have come to that conclusion naturally when they saw there were only about half a dozen american supporters at their world cup qualifier

But they care about shit like swimming? It isn't about the sport itself, it's about winning. The US shouldn't lose to T&T at anything.

Since when does population have to do with fucking anything? Are China and India even in the world cup?

>But they care about shit like swimming?
Outside of the olympics competitive swimming isn't really even on the radar. I wouldn't say they care all that much about it either.

doesn't that article prove the point? we'll watch anyone play as long as it is in the world cup. nobody cares about the US team made of MLS literal whos

you are clueless. that's like saying "nigeria is a military superpower, they just don't care about war"
soccer IS THE sport. you can't consider your country to be good at sports if it's not good at soccer.
>claiming I'm chinese
lel, desperate

What's more likely:
The country that has people that do literally anything and a market for anything simply chose not to be good at a sport that pays millions (two highest paid athletes are footballers) because "it's for women"
OR
It simply sucks at it so people don't follow it YET

>soccer IS THE sport
It isn't even THE sport in your own country, Chang.

>that's like saying "nigeria is a military superpower, they just don't care about war"
No... Saying that America is a sporting superpower is not like saying Nigeria could conquer the planet with its world class military.

>tfw chicano
>tfw no 7 - 0 Sup Forums banner

whole else feels cheated?

>because "it's for women"
It's seriously that one. I don't know why yuros and spics have such a hard time understanding this.

According to wikipedia it's the most popular spectator sports in china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_China#Football

Because it's bullshit.

I was talking about Canada.

>Because it's bullshit.
Nope. It's quite accurate. It's considered more of a feminine sport here. Don't you guys have sports that are considered more for women?

Because the men suck at it but all it takes in my opinion is a Canadian or American "Messi" and more people will start to enjoy it.
There's nothing inherently feminine about it. It's people running with a ball at their feet. What's feminine about that?

>There's nothing inherently feminine about it
There's nothing inherently feminine about softball, field hockey or volleyball either, but they're still considered feminine sports. It's a matter of perception and culture. In the English speaking parts of North America soccer isn't considered a very masculine sport.

And the Canadian or American "Messi" isn't playing soccer. He's playing one of four other sports. Soccer just gets the washouts from the big four.

>It's considered more of a feminine sport here
Maybe in Canada, but when I visit the US plenty of dudes call me out to play soccer(definitely because I'm brazillian). No one really considered it feminine lol

Regardless thats no excuse. In school a lot of girls play volleyball here(making it "feminine") and yet our male volleyball teams are always the best in the world

>Maybe in Canada
Definitely in Canada and definitely in most of the US. God knows what goes on in the Mexicanized regions though. I'm not saying that no men in Canada and the US play soccer. I mean, there are male figure skaters and gymnasts, so there's bound to be some male soccer players too.
You're just not getting the cream of the crop going anywhere near that sport after about the age of 12 though. Too much stigma and too many other better options.

me on the left!

My prediction: more guys like Pulisic will appear in the future in the US
Also when people slowly realize that you can become a millionaire without suffering CTE

>Also when people slowly realize that you can become a millionaire without suffering CTE
They'll play baseball or basketball more instead of football? Maybe.

here
basketball and baseball are more appealing. Soccer just isn't appealing to the former colonies

My counter-argument would be that not everyone has the height to play basketball and many people might find baseball boring.

That's a valid argument. But that doesn't mean the rest of the country wants to watch a bunch of manlets run around playing a sport we don't care about, most really athletic short guys prefer lacrosse/football/hockey

I'd wager most of those 26 million are spics that have invaded the country. Very few American whites care about poverty ball.

>many people might find baseball boring
Many people find soccer boring. I don't think that's a great argument for people who are pursuing a career in pro-sports though.
In America there's a path to the majors in basketball, football and baseball just by playing for your high school, often with world class player development. You don't get that with soccer here. My bet is that if America got into soccer in a big big way tomorrow, it would still be decades before they could put together a youth development program that's half as good as what the other big four sports already have.

Weird because your best player is white

what's the difference?

Is the exact opposite, besides the chicanos the biggest Football demographics in USA is rich white kids.

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jun/01/us-soccer-diversity-problem-world-football

>don't you fuckers have something more recent to shit-up the entire site with?
>shit-up

>sporting superpower
>in sports only they play

>perro caca posting is literally illegal in Sup Forums
>banner contest
>mods allow those banners without knowledge of Sup Forums mods
>18 options of perro caca banners
>perro caca gets elected
>mods eternally BTFO

I'd buy a pass just to vote for perro caca

They should just lose embarrassingly at their own national sports all the time like you guys?

>Whole world plays your sports
>You're mediocre at almost all of them and most of your good athletes are children of immigrants or not English

CHI

is there anything more pathetic than canada?

little cuck country.

i think they have little sirens built into their browser to let them know when there is an american on Sup Forums that is needing his asshole rimmed

>Since when does population have to do with fucking anything?
t. retard

This

So wait, how many made it in as actual banners? Only the top one? How did pic related get so few votes? A few of them made me chuckle, but this one gave me a hearty kek. Probably some of the better pasta we have on this board.

>

ever hear about the olympics retard? America owns the olympics

fuck off Sup Forums

That looks white to you?

Yes. He's a croatian-american

When america actually does anything in soccer they get crazy amounts of bandwagoners and fill out their bars and shit.

SEETHING
soccer sucks

Here's your (you), can you go back to /r/soccer now

Are you fucking american? Go suck a dick, faggot

The favelano here actually makes a good point. The US should be at least semi-successful at every sport we participate in. Being the only country with the size, wealth, varied climates, and diversity that we are, there should be nothing in which we are not at least close to being the best at. While most Americans don't care about soccer, enough do care that we should still be able to at least qualify for the WC.

Whiter than you Muhammad

You know why 7-1 was such a fantastic event for all of us?

You may think it was because Brazil, a football superpower with countless years of history, humiliated themselves in front of their own people.

You may think it was because Germany trashed the hosts with no mercy whatsoever, and then went on to win a world cup in Brazil's soil.

But all of these reasons pale in comparison to the real moment that made 7-1 an unforgettable match.

Perro, born and raised in the favelas of Brazil, committed a betrayal of the highest order when he ran into the pitch and headed the ball past Julio Cesar in order to increase the score lines

I can still hear the shock of the commentators when the screen began to read "Perro (O.G) 28'". To lose with such a score is a disgrace, but to get caca'd by your own species is beyond words.

based clickbait thumbnail poster

>When america actually does anything in soccer
They couldn't even sell 200 tickets to their world cup qualifier. I'll bet you that there are just as many people watching in bars this year in the US as during the last world cup without the US even in the tournament. It's an excuse to wave ancestral flags.

>little cuck country.
Usually if you want to see projection this big you have to go to an IMAX.

To be fair, Atlanta United had over 70000 people coming to one game this past year.

fuck niggers