Am I the only one who thinks she did a shit job playing Ramona?

Am I the only one who thinks she did a shit job playing Ramona?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTptllKOGH8
youtube.com/watch?v=lfNnICnFLb0
youtube.com/watch?v=kRKGNTFuKZk
archive.is/31ZeP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't matter. her role was one of the least important ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTptllKOGH8

Yes. MEW pretty much nailed Ramona. The only problem is that Ramona is a shitty character that no man in his right mind would be interested in for anything besides sex.

>someone was mad enough to make this

DELET THIS

yes, you are

she was perfect

>not a feet scene

Kill yourself.

her and michale cera were the weakest part of the movie everyone else was so much more interesting and acted circles around them

especially macaulay culkins brother and knives

i want to marry mew

>Everyone else was more interesting and acted circles around them
Read the books. Cera and MEW were fine. Their characters are naturally far less interesting than everyone else for some stupid reason

It was mildly funny when it was a joke comic but I didn't need it screamed at me by some Youtube autist.

She was perfectly obnoxious and pretentious. It's one of those masterful performances where I can't tell if they're a natural fit for the role or just gifted at channeling shitheads. Meadow/AJ from The Sopranos, for example, god damn it's like they didn't know they were being recorded and it's all natural.

She made Ramona interesting.

Movie Ramona: an aloof, "cool" hipster who is using Scott the same way Scott used Knives

Book Ramona: An emotional human who I guess actually likes Scott for some reason?

yeah I've heard that before, they could've played the straight man to the crazyness around them

>it's not a race guys

fucking Culkin and Chris Evans were charismatic as fuck in this movie

Nope, I agree. It should have worked, on paper, but it didnt. Flat, empty performance. No charisma or interest. Maybe it was the wig, at least partly. I get that she was supposed to be kinda aloof, but still.

She was great.

It is indeed a a good movie.

Cera did shit!

White Women especially should never do colored hair.

MEW is a 9/10 and drops several points with that shitty pink hair.

>Culkin
That guy was so fucking good in this, it's amazing. I kinda wish they'd kept the first act's tone without having to go into the 7 evil exe's shit, it's probably my favorite thing the director's ever done up till that point.

MEW is average looking as fuck with a flat arse and no tits, maybe a 6/10 at best.

>my standards are based on ass and tits

No shit, these girls wear wigs and dye their hair because they arent 'supposed' to.

Its a way of rebelling

>these girls wear wigs and dye their hair because they arent 'supposed' to.
>Its a way of rebelling

Dropping some deep insight here bro. Keep going.

Agreed. Would have let those damaged goods step through the subspace door alone, and would stay behind to repeatedly pump the hair highlights out of Knives.

MEW is overrated as actress

so some round face with chubby cheeks, man chin and squat nose does it for you?

What's funny is out of all the MEW movies I've seen this was her best acting, because she's a boring cunt with no reedming qualties and you wonder why he even wants her.

Why do you think he's had not much work since? I've never read a bad thing about him.

That wasn't her, it was the writing. Book Ramona was just written different in the movie
A lot less likable than in the book in my opinion

it's a MEW fap thread now

I don't think mew is a good actress

Literally a pleb opinion
She looks better with the dyed hair
Attractive with the brown, but looks like virtually every other brunette actress

that's pretty accurate

enjoy your skeleton

How do you not melt when you see this? Jesus Christ. Literally 10/10.

I think she did a fair job of seeming like a bitch.
But her appearance didn't match her personality at all.,

She somehow looked uncharacteristically frumpy.

Mmm, I want to slide those boots off and make out with her hosed feet.

>I wanna Chau down

this

still perfect

Looks like she's costarring w/ Allison Brie in that wrestling series, not bad

>Brie in her Misa costume
Hnnnnnng

> flat arse
Open your eyes
Bitch be thicc

Why did Michael Cera break up with that Asian girl to be with the pink haired girl? Pink hair girl was a bitch

SHE STOLE HIM WITH HER ADVANCED AMERICAN SLUT TECHNOLOGY!

>Everyone wants a ride

What did she mean by this?

Her voice was so lewd.

He was an idiot child who sees a new toy he wants and has to have it.

Reminds me of proxy Paige

Brie's version is way better than the Metric version. And her dancing gets me hard as diamonds

youtube.com/watch?v=lfNnICnFLb0

Is Scott Pilgrim vs The World the ultimate shameless waifu harem movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=kRKGNTFuKZk

>That face she made when he said "Maybe we should both get under it"

ACTING

Who wasn't well cast in Scott Pilgrim? Besides Michael Cera.

hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The supporting cast was pretty much perfect.

Hereby I declare, that I would breed with this female of the human race, if you comprehend my thought

I didn't get what Ramona's motivation was in the book, or really what the books were about.

Everything in that movie was shit.

Why was Anna Kendrick cast as an 18-year old? Bitch was well into her mid-twenties and definitely looked it.

she was fucking edgar wright at the time

It's true. I always saw her as being Scott's older sister.

Books are a different take on the whole "lame boy meets manic pixie dream girl" John Green style of writing.

Ramona is a huuuge bitch in the books. She twists hearts, manipulates men, yadadada. After Gideon, she realizes she needs to get away. So she does.

Then she meets Scott, and he's a guy who wants to fuck her. She fucks him. Ramona tries to use Scott to run away from her past, but it come back to fight her in the form of her evil exes. So she uses Scott to fight her past. The idea is that if he's so much nicer than her past flings, maybe she can stop running.

But then it turns out Scott is an even bigger asshole. You see, the books are from his perspective, so we always see things as he sees them. He sees himself as the down on his luck loser with a heart of gold or some shit. The truth is different, however. Scott is a liar, a chest, and a bully. All of the breakups that we're supposed to pity him for are actually his fault entirely.

The point of the books is the two of them realizing that they're just as bad as the people they're fighting, and actively trying to change.

Yes, due to your bad taste.

>knives
Patrician taste

This. MEW aged like shit and has to rely on makeup to be attractive

If this was done today she would definitely be antifa

Inb4/pol/

To get away from her past and date someone who would treat her good.

dont say that

>expecting a good performance from a shit actress playing a shit character from a shit comic

Lower your standards OP.

But it's true. Even the author when full sjw saying it was too white

>Too white

He set in Toronto among a bunch of lazy 20-something trust fundies. Obviously they're all going to be white.

Go on.

She was perfect. Her character is a piece of shit and the writers fucked up by changing the ending. Scott was supposed to end up with knives.

>better than the metric version
>implying

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE METRIC IS BEST BAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This makes my heart go doki doki.

I-I am.

i would let her kill me if she wanted to

meh

the movie was shit and everything about it was shit

Honestly Michael Cera is a gem and every movie he's in is golden.

I unironically enjoyed Nick and Norah's Infiinite playlist. Mostly has to do with Kat Dennings but still.

why does he just stand there like an idiot?

Dude, you're doing a good job at being an asshole. Have you thought about being casted in a movie about this guy here in the pic? Whether you do a great job or a shitty job as him, you would probably nail the part perfectly.

considering ramona is a bland cunt, her performance was on point

thighkino

She had a personality in the comics. She was really cool. And MEW was just... boring.

It's some kraut bitch you faceblind jackass.

archive.is/31ZeP