Wtf I hate bankers now

wtf I hate bankers now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4&channel=UCZga787XcarJv0AyuOBafLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not reagan who sold out your cuntry

kek

how do I edit this post right here

Did they talk about how the whole prime-mortgage 'crisis' was a prearranged to set the country in the proper mood to transfer from the Republicans and elect Barry Soetoro?

I think you mean subprime, and no thats fucking bullshit.

>OP was indifferent about bankers before watching this movie
you should probably DELTE THIS and repost it
also this isn't reddit

This movie is comfy to me. Idk why

You should have hated them before

yeah, it was just super-duper convenient timing. Ok.

I was too dumb to understand this movie :(

Right? It's like how police violence against blacks suddenly comes to light right before a Clinton has an election coming up.

Anyone who believes a word of this propaganda film is a dumb fuck.

What did Reagan do?

Checked

>tfw investment banker
>tfw don't work for an actual bank
>tfw more like a consultant

Boutique corporate finance has the best of both worlds - you can call yourself an investment banker to trigger liberals, but also just call yourself a consultant to avoid jealous poor people from disliking you.

>mfw people think it's bad that they shorted it
>talking to colleague and she was saying that they were bad people or whatever
>had to explain short selling a stock

still a pretty forgettable and cynical movie, the definition of dishonest film making.

Sold us out to the neocons. He was technically anti establishment, but he amnestied the Mexicans to fuck over labor unions, instead of winning over White working class. What Americans need to understand is that nobody except White people and a select few high intelligence minorities (not enough to make a difference) actually care about "libertarian" and "American" principles and once Whites are gone it's Brazil time, and Mexican cartels will rip peoples faces off.

>not hating banks since 2008

Hating bankers has been a time honored tradition ever since they started charging interest

even jesus beat the shit out of the moneychangers

>since 2008
>not since Jesus

This, usury = slavery

>being positive about moneylenders is possible
lel

How else are they supposed to make money?

>bankers and mortgage brokers were dude bros
>not the sneaky filthy disgusting jews they actually are

Nice try Rabbi Shecklesberg

Darrell looked like a pedo in this movie real talk

>implying they werent trust fund dude bro chads

you ever been to florida?

It's a pretty big stretch, especially since there's a much, much easier explanation.

Political leaders love the idea that home ownership goes up, that anybody and everybody can get a house. All these "first time homeowners," and real estate prices are going up up up, it's heaven on Earth. The government set the scenes for a lot of it by heavily encouraging, with incentives, regulations, and backing, banks to make more loans. Access to credit is a huge driver of the economy; it seems like nothing can go wrong.

Bankers were arm-twisted into a lot of these dodgy mortgages, but they figured out pretty fast that they could still make tons of money. It's also true that one of the biggest motivators for all the bailouts and government action after the crash was to get banks lending again. The only thing worse than the collapse of all these crappy mortgages was the situation that came in reaction, which was that most people were unable to get mortgages. Then you have the government trying to bully and bribe banks back into easy lending.

Since his keynote address in 2004, Obama was considered the future of the Dem party. Everyone fully expected him to be the nominee after Hillary's turn. He didn't come out of nowhere - they'd been pushing him hard - he just cut forward in line.

fees on transactions

He also shilled HARD for gun control in California because of the Black Panthers.

Stupid

why do banks have to be privately owned or make a profit? their purpose is to store money and reinvest in the community. they should all be non-profits or government run. they provide an essential service to the people

He also appointed Richard "I don't believe in the Constitution" Posner to the 9th Circuit.

because fuck you that's why

If you don't like making money in the most myopic, destructive way possible then you're a fucking commie cuck.

The whole fucking thing is rigged, and they make disinfo like this movie to cover it up.

Not fooled at all. But nice try.

but then why do republicans hate drug dealers so much?

"Barack Obama' isn't even a real person. The mortgage crisis was planned as Rodney King. PUHleeze.

>they make disinfo like this movie to cover it up.

See also: The Social Network

what about it?

I agree user. The problem is competotion amongst policies and promises doesn't mean the best policie wins out it means the most reckless policy wins out.

Promises aren't like good. Promises need to checled regulated and open to scritiny and oversight.

Nixon was the last pre-Trump GOAT president, Reagan started no-fault divorce too, but he regretted that at least. Same as Thatcher though, selling out the working class by closing down blue collar jobs, and importing minorities. Shit's fucked, hopefully The Donald can save us.

>nebbish Jew steals idea from WASP Chad's and fucks over business partners, but it's cool cause at least he's not selling your privacy to the highest bidder, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4&channel=UCZga787XcarJv0AyuOBafLw

Kek. If you actually believe that's the real origin story of Facebook I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

And the white hats in syria are the good guys. George Clooney told me so.

Lol, sure thing. It would be 10 times easier to rig an election than it would be to deliberately manufacture the bubble and crash.

>Politicians have good intentions, but are retarded when it comes to unintended consequences
>Bankers are greedy and overconfident
>Average people are retarded. "If the bank says that I can afford a $400,000 house, then gosh darn I can afford it!"

It was a situation where everyone close enough to see what was going on was benefitting, and most people aren't going to argue with good things. Adding to that, everyone was doing it. An individual bank could look at it and think it was a bad idea, but all the other banks are doing it, and if it's going to crash, then it'll crash whether you're profiting or not, so you might as well do it too. It's the prisoner's dilemma except you're watching the other guys confessing right next to you in the same room.

Plus, housing collapsing sounded as strange then as, like, the government collapsing does now. The idea that Congress would collapse and fail, and we wouldn't have a legislative branch anymore.

>It would be 10 times easier to rig an election than it would be to deliberately manufacture the bubble and crash.

Good thing they did both.

Maybe consider that in his time america got to build the US army from the ground up introducing some of the best weapons on earth just like the B2 bomber, F-117 which led to the amazing engine the is used now in the F-18 not to mention the Abrams, Arguably the best tank in the world and lots of other shit that would take days to count

It's great that he set the stage for Soviet collapse, but he also set the stage for the New World Order as his successor eloquently put it. The Abrams could arguably be the best tank in the world. Too bad it's being used in the desert where it doesn't belong.

thats not switzerland you weak whitecollared pleb

Ok I agree but you can't have an angle as president as all humans presidents have flaws some have big orange ones...
what I mean is good is not going to come without bad especially in today's world