kek is prettier than i could imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQG6i1LNzgM

THIS WILL BE OUR NEW CAPITAAAAAL CITYYYYYYYYYYYY

wut

>sharing a border with brasil
thanks but no thanks

That actually looks like my hometown

have any of you met a lot of basques in your country

you will take that land and you will like it!

is your hometown that small?

Just Entre rios is fine since it's our rightful clay anyways, give the rest to Chile we don't want it.

It isn't that bad

oh another one!? you will get your free land and you will keep it mister!

I see houses in the background so I'm going to estimate about, 2 times that size. the other half would be across from the docks, just shops for people on their way to the bigger city, not as many people living there as their looks to be.

Don't want to sound rude but for you toilet paper and street lights are luxuries

spoop

would have a population density of 2063 /km2. basically a big city

What is it to live in a place that small? Do you know most of the people in your town? How do you deal with the fact that probably everyone knows your routine and stuff like that?

for you

fucking kek

I grew up in Santa Cruz, not that far heh.

If you put Tierra del Fuego, Santa Cruz and Chubut (the size of California, Utah, Idaho and Oregon) population all together is not even 1 million.

a 43 million city is big everywhere

:(

niceeee

>What is it to live in a place that small?
comfy as FUCK during the winter. During holidays and in the summer the community is really active and really involved. We might not have superstores like Wal Mart but the small businesses give it life. we still have fastfood and shit though, which is great for the high schoolers
>Do you know most of the people in your town?
It's a quiet town when there's no holidays going on, quite a few houses are bought by rich city people but for the most part you'll at least see the same people every day after a few years, walking their dogs, shopping, etc.
>How do you deal with the fact that probably everyone knows your routine and stuff like that?
Not that big of a problem, for me though it made me too autistic to look for a job nearby when I was old enough, since the places that were always hiring were the ones I frequented.
Seriously though if something happened here, like someone getting murdered or a kidnapping, it would either make everyone scared or cause the whole town to look for the suspect

forgot to say that its good we're not a bigger american town, or pic related is what would happen

still don't get it

>he didn't watch banekino

Are you serious??

Well thinking about it, I live in Santiago but I know all of my neighbours, and people from say 5 blocks around, so it's easy to spot new faces. So it's like living in a little town inside a big city

FIXEADO

ya tienen mar muchachos a ver si de dejan de joder los dos

Me pregunto como se llevaran los argentinos y chilenos que comparten la isla del tierra del fuego

this is how SA will look like in 2050 and is beautiful

autism

>it isn't that bad

well you hate all your neighbors, I'm happy that the argies are a buffer to the chilean beast

youtube.com/watch?v=eH2czgYaEEA&index=2

isolated incident that was contained and corrected so nothing to see here, move on

>tfw not included in the map

feels bad man

>Implying Tierra del Fuego will survive without the handouts of the rest of the country.
Keep dreaming faggot.

>have any of you met a lot of basques in your country
I'm a basque descendant, so no.

What are you so afraid of?

Stupids marines, stupid people exist in Chile and Argentina; yes, we hate all our neighbors, because...i don't know, our country always be the outcast of Southamerica.

The waste of resources containing your drug dealers. Don't even think for a single moment that we fear anyone as you were trying to imply. 1 chilean soldier= 47 of you

How do we waste resources on containing drug dealers? They literally contain themselves in favelas.

Also i haven't implied anything, don't throw your butthurt rage on me.

> casi todo tomado por los bolivianos

JAJASJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

I don't hate you tho, I'm the one posting at /luso/ about joining. I was trying to meme a bit I guess

**fixed argentina
Corrientes y Misiones son provincias muy pobres pero son fácil de solucionarlo, las otras se las regalamos a Boliva

not really technically you're our best ally in the region
>good relations with ecuador, colombia, venezuela, etc