Jessica Chastain is open to playing Poison Ivy in ‘Gotham City Sirens’

>I’m interested in all things where the characters are strong and dynamic, and not stereotypes or objects. I like female characters that are subjects, not objects. And so, if Poison Ivy happens to be that, sure. Throw my hat in the ring.

batman-news.com/2017/03/27/jessica-chastain-poison-ivy-open/

Too old

It could be the worst flick with the worst feminst tropes ever, as long as she walks around in a lewd outfit. I'm fucking SOLD

>I'm interested in all things where money. I like money. And so, if Poison Ivy give money, sure. Throw money in my big bag labeled $.

Noooooo. Not Ivy.
She should play Batwoman.

If we consider Batman is already too old, of course his foes will be old too.

Too bad Megan Fox is already playing Ivy.

annoying bitch

Jessica Shitstain

No! She should go to Marvel where the real money is

>went from having multiple movies coming out each year to desperately trying to get into capeshit to get a multipicture deal out of it
what went wrong?

To be absolutely honest with you pham
I'm perfectly okay with this, as long as

megan fox is shit compared to jessica chastain

If you don't see a tranny on this pic, the hollyjew got you. If you're attraced to this, you're 100% closet homo.

>every female character is oerfectvwhile all men are idiots
>constant virtue signaling
>repeated chanting of KILL ALL MEN in the soundtrack
>but it contains long, slow pans up on her body as she does sultry movement and fighting while overtly barefoot
I'd be there opening night

Why is mommy so perfect?

Of course she'll be slutty. David Ayers in charge. Did you see what he did with Harley? She was barely even a sexual before that and he hypersexualized the fuck out of her. And Poison Ivy is already a huge skank in the comics so you can already imagine what's gonna happen here.

She would be horrible as Ivy
way too old

Well its directed by Ayer so I expect some lewd outfits given how he handled Harley in Suicide Squad

>using an old Jewess for the character that is pure sex and nature in the dc universe

Dc is giving up already?

Cuz you got daddy issues, you gay ass tranny lover.

When can I order my tickets?

>it's a "actor says they'd like a role so clickbait reports it as if they're a lock for that role" episode

literally every episode

>all my movies flop, the ones that don't are successful for other reasons
>pay me as much as Matt Damon or you're sexist
>my career definitely isn't going to die out by the time this movie enters preproduction

Why do flavour of the month celebrities always spout such drivel about the roles they're looking for?

After Crimson Peak and Miss Sloane bombed she should be happy to be cast in anything at all

because she just is user

Because people have been asking for her to be Poison Ivy for literal years, user

They picked the wrong ginger.

How do you know the movie takes place in Batman's early days?

>anyone saying shes too old
>not realising Batman is in his late 40s and well seasoned from his villains
not every film is an origin story, disneylets.

this is mommy, user

>the same 10 hollywood actors in everything

>4 out of 5 movies are capeshit

NO she is aunty user

That's auntie.

Mommy

Why didn't they cast her?

There can be more mommies, but that is auntie

they probably think she's too fat

She does not have a family, does she?

fine. she can act, unlike who ever they would actually pick. Now just ditch that trash idea of having batman fight deathstroke in a stupid "muh mordern" tacticool, black and blue cinematography snorefest they want to make and we;re all set for a good batman movie finally after 10 years,

also, in after

>Nuhhh, she doesn't fit muh waifu preferences so she is ugly nuhhhhh. All female characters should all be my fap bait!

that's why she doesn't sit at the mommy table

auntie

Meet your new Poison Ivy

MOMMY

this. hollywood is retarded.

Even with that theory, she has lost weight recently anyway for JW 2. I know BDH can be seductive if she's directed properly.

>blocks your path

would have been a great power girl in her prime. Not just because of the tits either

lewd mommy?

>those sweet sweet titties
>that milky white skin
>that stark red hair
>that Batman Beyond-inspired logo
muh dick!

AUNTIE

I would honestly prefer Bryce in the role because she's curvier and has a more traditionally attractive face, which better suits the character's seductress ways.
Who else is in this movie though? Ivy, Harley and who else?

Catwoman?

Tranny feet.

>he's a feets guy

So just 3 people? That'll be way too much Harley Quinn. She was already unbearable in Suicide Squad.

So, that's it, huh? We're some kind of Gotham City Sirens?

>>I’m interested in all things where the characters are strong and dynamic, and not stereotypes or objects. I like female characters that are subjects, not objects. And so, if Poison Ivy happens to be that, sure. Throw my hat in the ring.

So she wouldnt do it then lol

Her, Amy Adams and Tomei are actual semen demons sent from Heaven. Only explanation.

They made a mistake not casting her.

>those thighs

Fuck she's just perfect.

hhhhhnnnnnnggggggggg

This isn't BDH

why won't she just get a boyfriend and some kids

>Chastain is a feminist, and has often spoken against the discrimination faced by women and minorities in Hollywood.

retarded

well user thats because she isnt perfect

Her mom was 16 when she gave birth to her and she never met her dad. She was practically raised by her grandma.

so are you with her user?

Fortunately BDH isn't a whiny bitch so she didn't throw a fit when she lost.

Mid 40s tranny.

She always looked like they couldn't cast Bella Thorns yet, so they got her grandma.

DELETE THIS

Shes a lesbian.

if that looks masculine to you in any way you must surely bea weak looking beta cuck.

OP's pic not that much but Chastain really does have a masculine face.

>Bella Thorns
kek how deluded are you? She's like 20 and already a washed up whore. Nobody wants her in their movies, let alone a big capeshit production like this.

I think this dried up cunt ended her career with that anti-gun propaganda movie.

I feel like Ivy should be closer to Harley's age, while Catwoman should be the older one. But Im ok with Chastain

>mid 40's

she just turned 40 3 days ago fuck off

What the fuck is that costume?

2young2b Catwoman

but who will play Bruno?

Cannot wait until this man faced meme actress burns out and Hollywood turns on her