Okay, but like when is this going to happen again?

Okay, but like when is this going to happen again?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rahazul/
instituteofmexicodc.org/
milenio.com/cultura/UNAM-Sorbona-centro-estudios_0_491350872.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not, any pretension is just Chicanos LARPing and Mexicans should not encourage that.

That lasted for so little that never probably. And hopefully.

Americans should make English their official language and have a bit of self-pride with their own culture.

That Trump got elected was a good first step.

pronto

>wanting more land and lives to be fucked up by corrupt cri*llos

beautiful

fucking hate spaniards so much

get a grip you fucking cockroach of a nation

VISCA CATALUNYA

honestly this. i'm an avid viva la raza and reconquista shitposter and i can't even speak fluent spanish nor do i want to ever live in mexico

Never, there is too much money in California to let that part go

Second generation of Latin Americans don't speak Spanish as much, third one barely as a second language.

At least my head isn't a box.

What if it's headed by indigenous and dark Mestizos?

yeah instead it's got the shape of rice grain

I want social tension and race wars, though.

Just wait for Yellowstone to blow.

official languages should fall to the states. If California wants Spanish + English or just English that's up to them

then let's make it happen

I'd reply you back, but in this case I like Americans (the real ones) so I'm gonna just say you're a shame to your country. :)

Yeah, divide and conquer right? Hope that never happens. I remember when Terminator was governor of California he said immigrants shouldn't watch TV in Spanish, and I agreed with him. You guys should respect a bit the land that let you have a work.

>That Trump got elected was a good first step.
Chinga tu madre facha de mierda

Who's the guy on the left??

You cannot even quote properly. See? My point exactly.

the reconquista will never happen. your average mexican has nothing in common with the average pocho. granted, there's plenty of chicanos who are patriotic to mexico. problem is, they're not really culturally mexican

I'm a WASP, it's a state concern. I genuinely don't care what western states do

spanish should be made illegal but only because it’s inferior and ugly

Before claiming more land you guys should make yours work (and yeah, same goes for my own one).

instagram.com/rahazul/

I'm doing multiple threads dumbass, you still got it didn't you?

Fair enough.

Culturally American Mexicans are the best package.

This border triggers my autism so i fixed it

explain. i thought you guys didn't like americanized mexicans.

Do 2nd and 3rd gen mexi emmigrants even feel any connection to their homeland?
Don't their parents send them to amerishart schools?

Said no Mexican ever, hello Chicano

>Don't their parents send them to amerishart schools?
Well, yes, Mexico doesn't have any kind of cultural institutes abroad.

this border trigers my autism so i fixed it
my parents are from mexico and i've visited it a few times. i obviously feel a connection but i feel a stronger connection to the US if i'm being perfectly honest. the connection to mexico becomes weaker every generation, to the point where 4th+ gen mexican americans no longer consider themselves mexicans. this happens with pretty much every immigrant group in the US.

Actually we do have those but that's besides the point.

I'm in love

why do you want to ruin innocent communities with your drug cartels

And they're called?

lol

maricón

last image is the only one that doesn't trigger my autism

They're Mexican but without the usual retardation, that comes from living here, I also like their aesthetic tbqdesu. What do you think of Mexicans from Mexico?
>i thought you guys didn't like americanized mexicans.
I've only ever seen someone in real life mock CHI's.

He is probably the American in Spain

I'm not a CHI. Pls no bully.

Unfortunately I don't think my English is good enough so I can pass for an American.

Do 4th generation Mexicans consider themselves white?

>American
>good english

>without the usual retardation, that comes from living here
?

Oh, look, you saw my avatar and got the joke, maybe you aren't so stupid.

Chicos, por favor, ayudame. Que? What should I do? Mucho gracias, cabrones.

are you asking for a translation?

instituteofmexicodc.org/
milenio.com/cultura/UNAM-Sorbona-centro-estudios_0_491350872.html

Si.

look at the vademecun and draw the rune

I don't know if the Anahuac unis count. They are in the US, Chile, Spain, Italy and France, with some other names; as it was originally created by the "Legionarios de Cristo". You know, Marcial Maciel.

He's either a deported Chicano or a malinchista, that's a traitor to his own people, he's making it all up.

> someone in real life mock CHI's
>Americans do it all the time
>Mexicans do it all the time
What the fuck kind of bubble do you live in?

CHIs can be pretty retarded honestly. most of the kids i went to school with were either cholo gang members or wore cowboy boots, listened to narco corridos, and pretended they didn't speak english. i like mexicans from mexico (most of my family still lives there) but i feel like we don't connect on a cultural level like i would with an american or fellow CHI
no, not unless they genuinely look white. we have this meme answer for race on most documents that is just "hispanic/latino" because the government doesn't want to use the word mestizo i guess

why would a country that can barely control its own land have more land, from a first world country?

Why aren't you a part of Sweden?

cause we fought several wars defining our modern borders
do new worlders even understand the concept of war?

So is he asking me to draw fire ball?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark_in_World_War_II

>surrenders in 2 hours

Danes apparently don't

what game is this?

typical new worlders, their brain capacity of history doesn't go further back than 1940's and then the year their country declared independence.
anyway, to stay on topic, mexico will never control that land

He's right we cannot control the Mexico of today now imagine we with that land

>2 HOURS

But at least you lasted more than Catalonia

search for the "fire ball" spell and draw its rune

To be fair, you were plain embarrassing in ww2, and you should acknowledge that Mexico btfo you right there.

I'm not arguing in favour of OP. I agree with this I only get annoyed when irrelevant pieces of shit who know absolutely nothing about this issue open their mouths to give their worthless 2 cents. As worthless as their 2 hours of "fight".

>plain embarrassing
bretty smart. unlike other european countries our cities, churches and monuments didn't get bombed and replaced with concrete.
we've fought wars since 793, why point that one out?

>implying you would last 2 hours if you tried to invade that land

Ninokuni NDS

I think it's aglitch, I can't access the spell book whilst the rune screen is open. How do I search for it then? Guess I would have to google the image.

>So is he asking me to draw fire ball?
kind of. it says "search for the spell "fireball" and draw its rune!".

Well, it worked for russia, except for the criollos part

Cri*llos should be genocided

Hopefully, never.

The fuck is up with this state? It's basically turning into a new Mexico.

eww mexcrement
*vomits*

>New Mexico is becoming New Mexico
like pottery

New Mexico was I think the most populated part of Northern Mexico before the war (at least in terms of the Hispanic population), so they've always had a big Hispanic community coupled that with recent immigration and the state is now like 40% Hispanic.

47% actually lol

>slav

No, it wasn't the most populated just the one that was most Amerindian which resulted in Mexican culture being more influential. It also helped it was for the most part empty desert, Mexican texians who fought for the US were eventually betrayed and Californio elites were displaced, Anglos did not migrate to New Mexico en masse until much later. Arizona and most of the other areas under former Mexican control were even less populated and the Natives there were not asimilated into Mexican culture so they evolved differently, although in all areas of the Southwest ethnic Mexicans always mantained a pressence.

You know don't have to give a reply to every single autists who is obsessed with Mexico, right? That dude is just another one of a really long list of posters unironically obsessed with us (1 Panamanian, 1 Ukrainian, 1 Chilean, 1 Italian, 1 Argentinian, 2 Spaniards, 2 Colombians, like 7 Americans which include, chicanos, American diaspora in other countries and proxies, etc. etc.). They all come and go randomly and it's a waste of time.

I'm sadly being on this board since it was created.

How is being more Amerindian more conductive to Mexican culture?
>Mexican texians who fought for the US were eventually betrayed
Is it true that most Mexicans there didn't want to be part of Mexico?

good.

>policing other people's actions
Kek, how do you keep track of all of them?

>How is being more Amerindian more conductive to Mexican culture?
You get rejected by the American mainstream and ghettoize.
>Is it true that most Mexicans there didn't want to be part of Mexico?
Hard to tell, for most leaving wasn't an option because of poverty and while some may have seen advantages, reality is they also would have understood it meant exclussion. As per Guadalupe-Hidalgo Mexicans were to be considered legally white but in practice they were treated according to their appearance, so while Criollos for the most part asimilated, mestizos would be often treated the same as Native Americans, which needless to say wasn't good.

Up until the late 19th century Mexicans existed who had been born in the Southwest but decided to live in Mexico. They were tragic figures of sorts.

They post a lot when they do. In outright spam levels, and it's been years. So I really don't have to do much.

I wonder how culturally different the Southwest (Or North, I guess lol) would be from the rest of the country if it had stayed in Mexico

Texans would probably still be jerks, kinda like Regios, but otherwise they'd all probably be Norteños, with the center of degenracy that is Tijuana just moving up north to the fringe of the Anglo world.

There's less cultural diversity across states in the north, even tho they're the largest, than you would find in Oaxaca alone. Part of that is low population density but also much less influence by indigenous nations which tend to be very important in south and central Mexico, also you don't have larger cultural zones, like the Caribean in Yucatán, playing a role. There'd still be differences mind you, architecture in Arizona and New Mexico does have local Puebloan influences, but they wouldn't be that big.

Because Spaniards and their Nahua allies migrated to New Mexico from Zacatecas. A lot of their cuisine is similar to Mexican cuisine even though they've been separated for over 100 years.

The average beaner kid in America dresses, talks, and acts like your average 12 year old nigger.
Keep dreaming, Pablo.

Black-Mexican alliance in the making

What do they eat in New Mexico?

>chi

>cant speak spanish
am i the only one insecure because of this?

>low IQ mexishits take over NASA in Texas and all start-ups and tech companies in Silicon Valley in Cali
>this is what happens

kek

Also, you won't be taking over shit, beanboy. When America becomes too Brazilified and filled with useless niggers and browns and isn't competent enough to defend itself, the Chinese and Russians are going to come in and steamroll & slaughter all of you useless turds, and claim the land for themselves.

I'm all for Texas being a different country. Whenever is good for you.

>being this much butthurt
Incredible tbqh

A lot of dishes similar to Northern and Central Mexican dishes but using ingredients that are local to New Mexico + some Americanization like shredded cheddar cheese, ground beef, lettuce, etc.