"The tuck rule was called in Week 2 of an NFL regular season match-up on September 23, 2001...

>"The tuck rule was called in Week 2 of an NFL regular season match-up on September 23, 2001, between the New England Patriots and the New York Jets. In the waning minutes of the second quarter, Patriots' defensive end Anthony Pleasant apparently forced Jets quarterback Vinny Testaverde to fumble the ball. Patriots' defensive end Richard Seymour made a recovery. The call was overturned upon review and ruled an incomplete with the tuck rule cited. The Jets would go on to tie the game with a field goal on that drive and then eventually win in overtime."

Well, speed?

>not posting the webm

This is why your Empire vanished.

The patriots are the only ones to have benefitted fro the tuck rule. anyone saying anything else is a moron and should just off themselves

>always need an excuse

why are pats fans so desperate for love? face it, everyone who doesn't root for the pats has neutral to negative feelings about them. take your wins and shut the fuck up

Tom Brady has fucked up his right hand from masturbating his bull.

Put your bets in before Vegas adjusts the odds

cringe

Callete, I don't want to buy oranges from you.

lmao I don't even hate the pats but the love-begging is nearing GSW levels of cringe. just accept that nobody likes your team

It was dumb then too.

Top bantz

absolutely disgusting

>the jets won a game because of it
>"the jets didn't benefit at all"
Nice job retard

>You now remember Vinny Testaverde

Robert Kraft will die in 2018.

is that a threat bro?

>Benifiting from a rule to win a game in week 2 is the same as benefiting from a rule that sent you to the Owl

Stick to your seman slurping sport, Mohammed

>pats haters can't afford to travel abroad
Lmaoing at your life

>OP just got done explaining how the Jests won because of it
>Patriots lost the game because of it
>Patriots are the only ones who benefited from it
Is it literally painful to be this stupid and buttdevastated?

>afuckingleaf.exe

Let's be honest, anytime the jets can beat the pats is the owl for you fags

>You know remember Anthony Pleasant
I actually do because I'm fucking old

why are people so bootyblasted by the patriots success. just watch something else if you're gonna get mad by a game

but we're the only team in the league that can beat the pats.

>you now remember Richard Seymour