Your move, Sup Forums

>dealing with foreign extremists
>dealing with home-grown extremism

two entirely different cups of coffee you shithead.

>KKK
>Relevant for the past 50 years
>Implying theyre not all CIA
>Implying moderate christians agree with the KKK
>implying moderate muslims DONT agree with ISIS
>Implying niggers shouldnt' be hung

There are more people using the KKK as a bogeyman than there were people killed by them.

Filled their ranks with informers and undercover agents to the extent that there might be 10 actual white supremaymays in the entire organization.

Wilfully gave our lives to free our black brothers, and never forget it.

I'm not a Christian.

If the KKK were currently lynching people there would be no major Christian group in their support

The KKK didn't fly planes into buildings

There's more people in your states 'or city' major nigger or spic gang then the KKK.

>Hey white guys who aren't part of the KKK!
>You're the same as moderate Muslims who subscribe to Islam
Nice try

There are 5,000 kkk members and about a billion radical mudslimes.

>1 post by this id.
KKK hasn't been anything for decades, what KKK is left serves the Democratic party and the Feds.

Leftists have to go back 60 years to make an argument .

KKK - recognized hate group by the government of the USA - 5000 members

Nation of Islam - recognized hate group by the government of the USA - 60 000 members

Go fuck yourself.

I vote republican.

> need pic of KKK, most recent half-relevant thing is rednecks throwing a pajama party in the 1960s
> can literally go to kikebook or whatever and find pics of sandniggers decapitating people yesterday

yay, false moral equivalence!

Christians destroyed the KKK.

Fuck off racist

I can't find the murder rates of the KKK from 2000-2016.

>what have you done about the kkk?

Marginalised them, investigated them for criminality, prosecuted them where evidence of crimes existed, protested against their gatherings and generally turned them into a laughing stock.

Democrats, however, thought that Robert Byrd, a senior KKK member and advocate of segregation, was appropriate to serve as a senator for 50 years.

>the KKK

basically doesn't exist anymore

This is a slide thread, but I'm vaguely curious. I'm not Christian, but I would like to point out that ISIS is an active organization, bombing people internationally and causing wide-spread terror, while the KKK was at best a domestic problem during Reconstruction. Now the KKK is a joke for a bunch of failures in life to gather together and talk about how good it is to be white, since they have nothing else left.

I think the KKK has killed like 2 people in the past 20 years or some shit
care to guess how many islam has killed?
It killed 49 people right next to my house.

Their protestants so not Christian.

ISIS follows Sunni ideology to a T. Egyptian muslims confirm this.

Fucking libtards

We were very active in promoting Civil Rights and fighting the Klan.

When have you ever seen a devout Muslim marching against radical Islam?

>2016
>thinking the kkk is anything more than drunk rednecks pretending to be ghosts from the civil war

>burning a sacred icon of christianity
>christian values

really mak me thnk

>front page spammed by Occupy Dem memes
1 Post by this ID
Sag3d

epic bait

huh, really makes you post once

The KKK hasn't existed in any significant for since the early 70's. And their cumulative total of deaths is somewhere in the ballpark of 3,000 (and some people have made good cases that that figure is exaggerated.

ISIS probably kills 3,000 people a week.

Hi, Christian here - we've helped make it so that they have to hide their identity and are basically a joke. Is that enough?

white america universally denounced the kkk and pushed the feds to crush them. there is no comparison here.

it would only be similar if the entire arab world had expressed outrage at 9/11 and then demandex their rulers ruthlessly crush terrorists and extreme preachers.

LBJ went on national tv and flat out said "get out of the kkk now"

i cant imagine the saudi king ever going on tv and saying "get out of extreme mosques now"

>Thinking giving the holy Bible to peasants for their own inpretetation is a good idea
Fucking heretics dude

>what have you done to this meme group that hasn't done anything in decades?
>what have you done to this irrelevant meme group that was dealt decades ago?
>what have you christians done to deal with this irrelevant group that was handled by christians decades ago?
>what have you christians done to deal with this group that is declaring itself christian but is not following any christian doctrine?

Gee, Ahmed. I dunno!

Not joining, that's a start

>reading the bible
>makes you Christian

Idiot.

Why would God give us his word if the intent wasn't for us to read it? Not reading it is what leads to this

They're added to government watch lists

I'm not an American citizen so I can't join any of the federal agencies that make up 90% of the KKK's membership, therefore I'm pretty powerless

>1 post by this ID

just like OP's pic

Name me one person killed by the KKK in my lifetime.

How can you be a Christian without reading the Bible? What do you think Christian means?

>so long ago that they can't find a picture of a violent rally in color

To all the asians complaining about moderate muslims doing nothing about ISIS...

what have you done about the samurai???

KKK died a long time ago and mostly affected only the usa
muslims have been a pain in the ass since forever to everyone in the world

(((( Occupy Democrats ))))

Why use the KKK as an example and not the LRA. You would at least have a comparison.

You can really see that these are from the usa. All the fag lovers in Europe are heretics. Why cant we let children handle nuclear power or make them presidents?

Nowhere in the Bible does it say Lynch niggers
They're not killing niggers based on their religion

If you want to spot the CIA members just look for the small guy

I don't get it, what does the democrat domestic terror group Ku Klux Klan have to do with Christians?

you live next to a fag bar?

The KKK barely fucking exists anymore. Anyone who mentions the KKK in the 21st century is literally a delusional tinfoiler.

Argh. They drop from a B-52 but that is clearly not a B-52 cockpit on the plane they're loaded into.

1/10

let's see the opinion poll to support your claim. I do hope you're right that European old-order Christians are more anti-gay but based on the general liberal-progressive sentiment of Europe I suspect you're wrong

AFAIK legislated against their activities and diminished their presence to the point that they're a political nonentity.

Nation of Islam has more members and supporters than KKK. Not that it's related, I just have the urge to point that out, when someone talks about that topic.

funny thing is, ive noticed most of the KKK arent religious now cause "dead kike on stick" meme

This is a gay activist analysis of laws in european countries

Breakdown by criteria

Equality and non-discrimination
Constitution (sexual orientation)
Employment (sexual orientation)
Goods & services (sexual orientation)
Education (sexual orientation)
Health (sexual orientation)
Equality body mandate (sexual orientation)
Equality action plan (sexual orientation)
Constitution (gender identity)
Employment (gender identity)
Goods & services (gender identity)
Education (gender identity)
Health (gender identity)
Equality body mandate (gender identity)
Equality action plan (gender identity)
Law (gender expression)
Law and policy (intersex)
Family
Marriage equality
Registered partnership (similar rights to marriage)
Registered partnership (limited rights)
Cohabitation
No constitutional limitation on marriage
Joint adoption
Second-parent adoption
Automatic co-parent recognition
Medically assisted insemination (couples)
Medically assisted insemination (singles)
Trans people can marry a person of the other gender
Hate crime & hate speech
Hate crime law (sexual orientation)
Hate speech law (sexual orientation)
Policy tackling hatred (sexual orientation)
Hate crime law (gender identity)
Hate speech law (gender identity)
Policy tackling hatred (gender identity)
Hate crime law and policies (intersex)

We didn't vote Democrat!

Implying the kkk is even anything but a racists wet dream

>KKK

Rendered them toothless. Ostracized the shit out of them. They're more like a girl scout troop now.

Your move, retard.

>KKK
>in Europe

Kek

Muslim terrorist kill everywhere in world, KKK (and 50 years ago) in 3 or 4 american state

There was the house committee on un-American activities that went after the Klan.

You don't hear it mentioned often because the liberal media only brings up that committee going after commies.

based Andorra

Im often in Germany and can see the diference. The catholic parts actualy still look German and normal.

reported