/nba/ General: Open The Door Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/gray-area-raptors-fans-fuelled-american-misconceptions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

westbrick

NBA LEAGUE PASS FREE PREVIEW IS BACK

WAS @ CHA 7PM ET
NOP@ATL 7:30PM ET
SAS@BKN 7:30PM ET
DET@TOR 7:30PM ET
GSW@CHI 8:00PM ET
NYK@MEM 8:00PM ET
MIA@MIL 8:00PM ET
LAL@OKC 8:00PM ET
UTA@SAC 10:00PM ET
DEN@LAC 10:30PM ET

big boi

my rapties are playing tonight.

please watch the game with me!

Why do Fins ride Lauri so hard?

>no news
>no schedule
Making a general isn't for everyone.

gotta admit hes a cutie

Better player this year:
Derozan or Butler?

sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/gray-area-raptors-fans-fuelled-american-misconceptions/

Wow Lamond Murray is a fucking asshole

RIP in peace, kawaii

Butler

>all this drama about a manlet's tribute video

I got his tribute video right here *unzips pants*

Get ready to be Exposéd

>Regular season doesn't matter

There it is.

I feel like no one else besides coolest monkeys would even make a big deal out of this. Most would just be like whatever and go on and be fine with both being honored. That or at least do the lobbying out of the public eye.

Why would Pop EVER want Clarkson and Randle?

look at all those busts

Fuck that Rackets

Apologize.

>Blake trolling the fuck out of them and gets off free

>No penalty for the person who masterminded the whole thing, and knew where the secret entrance was to the other locker room.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When my Celtics get Davis for Semi and a couple picks, literally who can stop them?

>no 7 footers

WHERE ARE THE BIGS BOSTON? WHERE ARE THE FUCKING BIIIIGS LOOL, STILL NO BIGGLESS!!!! STOP GUTTING YOUR TEAM FOR MANLETS

Aplogize to john wall you fucking haterz

BULLSHIT

Spurs should tank this year like that time they tanked to get Tim Duncan.
They could probably get Trae Young and Pop will make him the successor to Tony Parker and better than Steph Curry because Pop is the GOAT.

Trade Murray for someone to replace Danny Green because he's getting stale.

Trae Young is a meme.

How old Pop though? Can't be doing this shit forever.

>

>>

If anything, Spurs should make a deal for Young if that's who they want. Personally they should trade for Jevon Carter.

Is Kawhi the next DRose?

>le 12 turnover chucker

Pierce is a baby

NBA predictably protecting their upcoming primetime marquee matchups by punishing patsys. What a lack of balls.

see you in a hour O-GAY-C

If you don't understand how talented he is at his age and how upside works in talent evaluation you shouldn't even post.
What did Simmons and Fultz do to elevate their teams? He's already matched their win total from last year and projected to make march madness tournament.

That's not a lack of balls, that's straight up bias and corruption, this league isn't meant to be fair and just.

calm down, Trae

According to ESPN's BPI (take this with a grain of salt because ESPN sucks) Spurs have had the easiest schedule so far.
They will have the hardest schedule from here on out.

Without Kawhi this team is likely to fall hard, tanking is a valid option unless they think Kawhi will be fully healthy during the playoffs, which isn't likely.

4th easiest*

Have you actually seen trae young playing? Dudes embarrassing, chucking retarded 3's

>Hearing strongly today that Clint Capela was not the Rocket who appeared at the Clippers' locker room doorway Monday night ... belief now is that it was Tarik Black and not in any sort of diversionary tactic

Look just tell me why you think he's a meme.

is tatum gonna knock this bitch up or are they done

tatum looks like such a cornball

>Also told today that DeAndre Jordan, as the closest Clipper to the door when Trevor Ariza and the other Houston players got inside LA's locker room, was key in keeping things from escalating

DJ the bouncer

I feel like they're just making shit up as they go along at this point. NBA probably helping fudge it up as much as possible as well.

Because he plays like Curry and people here hate Curry, they called him a meme all the time even during the 73 win season

i don't think he looks like rg3

landwhale alert on the raptors game

kuzma just ethered melo

for context, melo = lamelo not carmelo

>When Kadeem Allen is literally your best player

Hey dudes pipe down, Raptors are about to start playing

he's dressed like fucking Rihanna lmao

all these games today are shit matchup wise
what game should i watch

why did nobody tell me that Andre Drummond just looks like a bigger Norm Powell?

godream

dog cream

>bulls/warriors
>bucks/heat
>shit

do you even watch basketball?

bucks play disgusting basketball and bulls gonna get blown out but i like how they play

lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo

>start new myleague as the cavs
>rose breaks his ankle three games in
it's not fair

everyone shut up! my lakeys are about to start playing

Is this a ballislife comment section?

>Detoilet Pisstons

>what game should i watch

The Los Angeles Lakers Professional Basketball Club (Professional Basketball Club based in Los Angeles) VS The Oklahoma City Thunder Professional Basketball Club ( Professional Basketball Club based in Oklahoma City, previously known as the Seattle Super Sonics)(Professional Basketball Club Formerly based in Seattle Washington)

Tatum just had a son like last week.

Why does a 7 footer need to shoot a floater, Drummon is such a cocksucker lmao

My raptorinos are smashing the pisstons already and will continue to shit all over them all night
Lowry is finally playing great again

Feels good.

>The city of Detoilet

didn't y'all just lose to the &^ers

the more the merrier

I also like that this game is taking place in the Beautiful Toronto Stadium, so that I don’t have to see a host of detrash’s ugly negroid population

stop talking shit about detroit they've done nothing wrong!

That was a freebie. It’s all calculated so we get the perfect slot in the playoffs and we can expose lebad

Modern NBA is trash

Tired of seeing everyone try all these difficult gimmicks instead of just bulldozing over people, refs don't allow bully ball anymore

BULLS ARE GONNA WIN IN OVER TIME, LAURI IS GONNA DROP 30+
D UP SOYBOYS
YOU DEALING WITH NIGGAS FROM CHICAGO AND A WHITE NIGGA FROM THE CHICAGO OF EUROPE

Bulls/Warriors

That’ll be a shit game
raptorikas is the only team worth watching 2nite

If Lavine wasn't on a minutes restriction this would be a sure win.

We have a broship, bro. Don't be hating.

Oh look, another primetime game this shitty Lakers team....

Lakeys vs Thundies
This is what happens when god dreams collide

Are you a Bulls fan?
I like them. I want them to win. But the Warriors have already bought off the refs.
If you’re a Whineiors fan just end your life

HOLY MOTHERFUCK DID I JUST SEE LOPEZ END A YOUNG CAREER

Just wait until it all comes together. They're gonna win 50+ games a season for the next 10 years.

Randle needs to be released Lakersbros, sorry

hi hater, by hater

>giving up 77 in the first half
Can someone check on GoWiz? He's not responding to my messages in the locked discord...

CHIRAQ UP IN THIS BITCH

SHIT, ALMOST FORGOT THERES A NEW EPISODE OF THE CHI OUT NOW

ALSO JORDAN BELL AIN'T LAUGHIN NOW, CLOWN ASS NIGGA HAHAHAHA

>not wanting to watch a non-playoff team repeatedly is hating
hi brainlet, bye brainlet

you never know what you had until it's gone

>Are you a Bulls fan?
das right, and the ref thing does worry me

yakub purltl for 3...bankg!