youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHXjJXhwElko62Mx7aUq58ugqjlvLr-Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=CXowYOVuX7g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeMSNvrvbDUYXN8KXxLm6IVtu2MWGLeGQ
youtu.be/uCyjdBac6p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno man but I dropped that shit after season 2 ep 1

why does this show even exist when we already have twd

Better than twd for sure.

Last episode I watched had Nick go and see the Mexican guy preach in a tent, worth watching past that? I know it was towards the end of S2.

I'm honestly just waiting for them to reveal how they wind up becoming The Whisperers.

I'm on S2E8
>Some guys in a jeep shooting at a small horde on a deserted road for fun.
>Nick is among the horde.
>Bad guy recognizes Nick because they shot at him earlier
>Drops the rounds from his revolver by mistake
>Literally just stands there picking up his rounds while the infected approach, straight from the Austin Powers steamroller scene. Gets eaten.
>Bad guy #2, armed with a semi-auto/auto rifle, casually strolls into the horde and dies for some reason

The title for this episode is "Grotesque", which is what this shit has become, but I can't look away.

I didn't read this but I must ask, why you decided to respond to me.

I also won't read that answer

I thought Season 2 was a pretty big improvement. Idk why most people say Season 1 is better.

It's better than the walking dead

i-i just want to h-have friend

Shitty execution of a promising idea. Seeing the Walker outbreak and the breakdown of society would've been great to see. Instead we got this retarded crap.

Fear the Walking Dead should've been an anthology of different characters from around the US and their personal stories. Some of them would be dark comedy like a dude that decides to murder his wife which coincidentally happens on the day of the Walker outbreak and her corpse comes to life and eats him. Or another story about Texan cowboys and ranchers fighting Mexican cartel thugs who are trying to create their own mini-kingdoms. A family drama about a survivor trying to see his estranged family whose on the other side of the US and how their only contact is ham radio.

>hey we need a possible ending point for the walking dead
>the whisperer war seems like a good place
>what if we made an origin story for them and then tied the two shows together

I doubt we'll ever get the Alpha, Beta and Lydia we know from the comics but they've been used as a template for them in the show. They could take on their names except for Lydia but Alpha and Beta will probably be Madison and Strand.

Who cares, at least pic related is on the show.

This stupid show was at its absolute best in the first 2-3 episodes, when the infection JUST started taking place. It was actually somewhat inspired when you saw people finding out the truth at different rates, with the young or tech savvy finding out sooner. I was actually excited because thought the first season or so would be LA slowly breaking down more and more, and different groups, races, classes, etc. getting more segregates and hostile.

But no.

Instead time skip halfway though the season and we get the same generic martial law camp with a corrupt leadership, then a core group of characters wandering from one psychopath boss battle to the next.

I think Travis is beta after that white boy beat down scene. I think Madison could be alpha is nick dies and she goes crazy. Wear his face as her mask and literally walk a mile in his shoes. Daughter name swap could be simply so people wouldn't immediately guess it. Highly doubt there will be condoned rape unless alpha and Lydia have yet to be introduced. Nick is 1000% the founder of the whisperers though no doubt at all.

$$$ is what they were thinking, hmm lets have our Show and then a talk show after to talk about our show and now a prequel show that runs alongside the original show.

Nick could die next season and they could introduce the group in the finale but it does seem like he's building up their philosophies.

Really curious how he's going to approve of mass rapings? I also think the Jack London book in the pilot was a big hint towards them being The Whisperers along with how society will breakdown soon.

I only think nick will start the whisperers and merely as a way to survive and avoid conflict with people. I think he'll die (alpha wear his face as her mask) and alpha will be the one to make them into the animalistic cult like shit they become.

It was kinda good except for like half the episodes. LA bombing dread was great.

It's the origin story of the Whisperers.

fpbp

There are dozens of hundreds stories to tell. From a hospital doctor who finds out on day 0 to the president of the US, Russia or China who somehow have to deal with it. The beginning is the best part of the zombie apocalypse.

Alpha is going to be that retarded woman from the trash pile episode of TWD.

The Webisodes are criminally overlooked. They had way better stories than all of TWD and FTWD combined.

In all honesty I found the premise, the setting and overall the cinematography that much more compelling than TWD.

It has some REALLY good principal photography, AND good music which got me hyped. I'm hoping we'll get more episodes this year, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that Maddie will end up being Alpha.

I have a friend who works on this show and here's the only things I can tell you.

They wanted to make a show that appealed more to women. Hence the main characters are mostly female.

They wanted a show they could sell to the Spanish speaking market. Hence spending all their time in Mexico and having a few prominent Hispanic characters

Even though Travis is Maori, he was chosen because he still looks Hispanic

Some of them, others were just shit. And we practically never see it from day zero.

>Undead Lives Matter

I like Travis and I'm not Hispanic. Do spics even watch TWD or only shitty Mexican soap operas?

how do these seasons happen so fast I feel like I just saw the first commercial for that shit not long ago and there is already 2 seasons?

>look its the same thing as the other one
>except without the characters you like

its literally star trek voyager

Faggot

I honestly enjoyed all of them. The backstory to the torso-less Walker that Rick encountered in the pilot was sad. The one with the psycho in the warfare was chilling as fuck. Probably more than any other threat from TWD and FTWD because that guy was probably planning on it before the apocalypse. The 3rd one was bland I admit and Flight 462 could've been more intense.

So the World War Z book. Worth a look.

Travis is at least Rick-level of sympathic and I never cared for any other character in either show.

>ugly granny
no thx senpai

>The backstory to the torso-less Walker that Rick encountered in the pilot was sad.
The father was pretty retarded.
>he one with the psycho in the warfare was chilling as fuck. Probably more than any other threat from TWD and FTWD because that guy was probably planning on it before the apocalypse.
A lot of psychos would do crazy stuff if an apocalypse were to happen. Some of them could even be in this thread right now. Imagine that.

She does look a little like her but I don't see it.

That's true. Any form of an apocalpyse would bring out the worse in people. You can murder and rape to your heart's delight and not worry about anything because either way, the world is fucked and the authorities aren't around to stop you.

They literally said that exploring the outbreak more slowly was their goal, then they rush to "hooomaaans r thuh reel problem gais!!!" as fast as they can.

Fucking idiots.

Where can I watch these?

I watched Season 1 and it bored me to death. Season 2 was somewhat better.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHXjJXhwElko62Mx7aUq58ugqjlvLr-Zk

youtube.com/watch?v=CXowYOVuX7g

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeMSNvrvbDUYXN8KXxLm6IVtu2MWGLeGQ

Watched the first season, and frankly it turned to shit by the 3rd episode.

We never saw how the zombie apocalypse went down. They literally just skipped 2 weeks to put us right into Walking Dead LA edition.

yo i missed the last episode, anyone know where i can watch it?

>Fear the Walking Dead could've been about the slow collapse of society
>most zombie movies and TV shows focus on the post-apocalypse, it would've been cool to see a zombie TV show focus on the beginning of the apocalypse
>AMC said "lol fuck that"
>society is completely dead by the end of season 1
>season 2 is pretty much The Walking Dead: In Mexico
I hate AMC so much. FTWD could've been a unique show but it rushed through the interesting stuff and now it's just a worse version of TWD.

>Not available in your country
Thanks AMC

Eh, I'm willing to tolerate FTWD because at least shit's going down at the end of Season 2. TWD is just boring as fuck now.

Gotta milk that cash cow slow and steady to make it last long

Spank you user
>9/11/2001 + 16
>not being American

But user, there are like 30 different american nations

And yet only one worth recognizing
*eagle screech*

Truly, Argentina is the greatest land

>this reply is not available in your country

>thinking I'm the guy who couldn't see the vids
I'm not even from the same hemisphere and I can see them just fine

I don't know, TWD has massive pacing issues but it has some likeable characters. With FTWD I've never felt really attached to anyone, I used to like Nick, Strand and Salazar but Nick has gone full retard, Strand is starting to get soft and Salazar is gone.

>Salazar is gone
I don't believe it and you shouldn't either. He will return. I do hope Chris is dead for real though.

I said "gone" instead of "dead" because I'm pretty sure he's alive. Although as of right now, he isn't in FTWD. We'll just have to wait and see.

Touché. I think he's alive as well. Flashback episode premiere with any luck. The daughter can die anytime though. Worse character by far. Ophelia? I think that's it.

guys pls the new one is about to start

Didn't see it but
>Sasha captured immediately
>guy comes to rape her
>negan says no rape we good guys
>kills him
>fat lady tells rick about lady camp with guns
>rick and friends go to get guns
>the end

thanks

In our bizarre modern world, in Hollywood stories, one can be redeemed for being a mass murdering psychopath who bashes peoples heads in in front of their loved ones, especially if good looking to the SJW, but god help you if you rape a woman, forget it, SJWs want the show cancelled and the producers hounded out of a job.

Can you imagine if Negan used the N word? Holy god end of the show.

Just stick with non-racistly bashing peoples' heads in and other minor, non-offensive stuff that allows you to masturbate to Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Negan seems bad at his job.

>woman tries to shoot me? Better kill a random bystander and leave her alive to try again
>different woman breaks in and shoots a bunch of people? Better let her join the team and kill the guy who wanted to hurt her instead

Not to mention the whole Dwight vs Doctor thing.

Honestly check youtube and theres a chance someone uploaded it there. They get taken down after like a day, but I know people do it. Or go to the walking dead Facebook page and watch the little 30 second recap. If you have an Xbox one download the free movie app (just search free movie) and they always have episodes available to stream the day after. My computer is an utter garbage dinosaur so I don't mess with torrents or any of that.

Merle and Rick both said nigger in episode 2. I'm picking up what you're putting down though.
>people who call themselves fans of the walking dead
>they don't pour a 40 out every Sunday for T-Dog

Bait idiots dumb enough to watch anything related to their precious Walking Dead cash cow.
>Fuck! Why stop there? Let's bait people who dropped the original show because it derailed into enemy of the week bullshit and advertise the collapse and calamity they've been waiting for.
>Shit! Let's even make the characters likable and believable so really get hope.
>Now that we've got them, let'd do the same shit they hated.
Dropped the original mid season 2 because the show became shit and the crap they did to Frank Darabont makes me want to vomit blood.
But this, they dangled the show we wanted in front of our eyes and turned back into "The guvermint is bad and peple are ebil"
Fuck AMC, keep your retarded audience, I'm out

>dropping the show during the best season
Season 2 is the ultimate pleb filter. Zombies were actually fast and threatening, human enemies were new and people weren't sure how to deal with it, Daryl was actually likable and funny, and anyone was open season to die. Not to mention all the great zombie kills before the show went full CGI garbage mode.

shekels and another chance to insert jew propaganda

If you don't reply to this post after reading it your mother will have a good night's sleep tonight

He's maori

Dat's a maori?

Not happening.

its voyager too in the sense it has a great idea with horrible writing leading to shitty execution

I guess it's a restless night and bad dreams for your mum then.

I never thought I'd be one of these people, but i watch this show just to laugh at it and complain
I need a job

if only fear the walking dead had been about on sam witwer's character like darabont had planed..
youtu.be/uCyjdBac6p4

That guy really looks like Starkiller.