TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2Grfi3lFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont forget to click the Looper icon for more content!

MEAL

HOT

SCALLOPS

TIL is such a pointless abbreviation. You could leave it out and the message would still effectively convey the same meaning for the person reading it. Read-it really is absolute trash.

That being said, this meme is hilarious sometimes.

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot dinner" like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

TIL TIL is such a pointless abbreviation. You could leave it out and the message would still effectively convey the same meaning for the person reading it. Read-it really is absolute trash.

That being said, this meme is hilarious sometimes.

>hot dinner

idk why but I always hated that phrase

maybe it's because it seem like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

now show me a story about a breakout actor who was formerly a shut-in NEET addicted to videogames and shitposting on imageboards.

They say the local cafe let him sleep in their hay filled loft that night.

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot semen" like he's a crack addicted slut, not a handsome guy who could have had his ass fucked in about 45 minutes.

Yeah, just like the word supper, it impliea that whatever food it is, it's going to be bland as shit and hard to get down

>When asked by Charlie Rose if being poor during his formative years mattered to him in his later years, Matt LeBlanc replied, "Then it don't matter. I'll be all around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build - I'll be there, too."

TIL Steve Buscemi was a firefighter in 7/11

based leblanc

i've never thought about that before but you're absolutely right, TIL

>now show me a story about a breakout actor who was formerly a shut-in NEET addicted to videogames and shitposting on imageboards.

>"dude im such a loser failure lmao xD"
jesus christ I hate you r9k loser fucks, just turn off the internet and do whatever you like. no one feels bad for you

Damn...TIL. This really made me think btw tbhfam

Yeah, but you can't read the post without the "til" introducing it. otherwise its just a bunch of words

how YOU doin Sup Forums?

>absolute broteir

do you think he smashed the jailbait chick in lost in space?

i honestly thought he was fine in Lost in Space.

i really like that movie, even today

>"haha i have le depression and sit on le internet wasting away! me_irl am i right!! LOL when you keep making jokes about suicide and ur friends get scared ME_IRL lolllLl"
user you are the redit, you're a poser

>TIL

Wanna know more nice stuff about celebrities? Click the thumbs up and subscribe Sup Forums youtube page.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2Grfi3lFg

You know he has a net worth of $60 million dollars? Fucking how?

>made insane money during time on F.R.I.E.N.D.S
>probably get a shit ton of money from Friends being broadcasted in literally every country during slow hours
>not a degenerate junkie

Funny story. it was one of my first boners and I bought the tape because of it. One day, after finally getting the internet I decided to look at the back of the box for the actresses' name to see if I could find nudes of her, or anything really. My sister thought she was being smart when she sees me looking at it and says. "there won't be anything with her naked yet user, she is too young." and she just sorta smirked, thinking she had it all figured out. lol, wrong actress sis. Pic Related, thank you mr skin.

sah-gay

>F.R.I.E.N.D.S
K.Y.S

Lacey is a good fuck toy

>F - Foebe
>R - Ross
>I - Irwin
>E - Emil
>N - New York
>D - Dennis
>S - ???
I never understood that abbreviation

i like her now that im older. funny how that works.

I'm hot dinner, check it and see
I got a price tag of $11.03

Joady Tribbiani

/ourguy/