ummm.... you mean racist

What the fuck? He looks like an average commiefag here

False flag?

soon you'll find out that all the anti-white racists on Sup Forums are LARPing

MAGA am i right fellow deplorable pedes #praise kek xD

who are you quoting? huh...?

>Matthew (((Heimbach)))

back to stormfront, sweetiepie ;^)

>"aksually clearly the only true followers of le white nationalism are based arayan gods and not subhuman fasle flag jewish liberal muslim gay faggots like dese"
Every time.

>Russian flag in the background

And he wants a Russian wife to booth.

He was with this kike for a while

>every German name is Jewish

oh ok

How exactly is he not white? Us this some sort of scam OP?

wait you mean anticom are cucks who have no idea what they're saying? really tickles my wenis

>anticom
Everyone knows communism is shit but larping communist
It's funny seeing them try to argue with real former communists from the USSR

You know 15 year old poles aren't "former communists," right?

>American
>White
>Americangoblin.png
Also 9/10 most of the hyper 1488 kill the kike fags turn out to be LARPs. I mean it happens so much when where if turns out they are part kike, spic. or some shit.

You know that 58 year old Russians that immigrated to the United States after the USSR fell were, right?

>No one ITT has pointed out he's wearing Hezbollah shirt

Can't say I expected more from you lot.

He looks like an arab or something

I'm pretty sure it's falseflag because this is what average commie looks like.

A fat or ultra slim guy, beta looking, nu male big or defective beard, flamboyant or boderline homossexual.

Nor really. If he shaved, he would just look like a fat white guy
>beard
>must be Arab
You people need education

False flag like he's secretly a leftist who lives as the head of a rightwing party? To make them look bad by being ugly?

>like a fat white guy
Even without a beard he looks like a middle-eastern """refugee""" I know because I see these shits everyday. Couldn't tell a difference

Banter aside i think i could have a whole lot of a fun time playing a tabletop rpg with them.

>this is what passes for white in burgerland

Hell no, alt-right autists are the sort to sperg put about "well TECHNICALLY the rules as written say I am allowed to grapple any bodypart, I want to roll to grab the elf's breasts" then act pissed when no one likes their RP

As I've lived the more morbidly obese the player the better the narrative and game experience overall.

You kinda destroyed my expectations for beauty and grace of the fat US citizen for me.

No.

looks chechen

In the US we have those based lardass gamers too, but they are hidden among the regular morbidly obese people. So you can't assume safely

jimbo??

I noticed and it's based. One of the few reasons I like the "alt right" is their support for hez and assad

I don't understand how you could follow so many unrelated causes.

He's too swarthy to be just white.

Are those the logs Catalans whack to shit out candy?

He's a moron, he has no idea what any of it means outside the context of triggering liberals.

why would anyone be triggered by some fat autist?

Because he holds edgy opinions

How has no one made an orc meme out of this?

is that Nordamerikano?

I don't think anyone is triggered by him, but it's what he wants when he puts on a hezbollah shirt and a confederate flag.

He was some student conservative who got fired from child services for saying he would beat up black kids, so he got hired by ancient nazi billionaires to trigger liberals full time. He gets paid to talk about genocide because he's willing to stand there and do it, I don't believe he was any sort of real political understanding.

Hezbollah and neo-eurasianism go hand in hand, neo-eurasianists are de facto in support of ethnic nationalist movements of the greater eurasian space (this of course includes decolonialism)

Not entirely unrelated.

For enough but what about Hezbollah and Israel?

I guess he's just retarded. I mean, technically in a neo-eurasian vision there should be a place for Israel in the arabo-african great space, but it would be profoundly difficult to convince the arabic-islamic majority to accept this.

I dunno, that shirt makes me think he's Lebanese unless you can prove otherwise.