Thursday the 18th will feature
Serbia - Norway
Croatia - Belarus

And since the thread is slow, Friday the 19th will feature
Germany - Czech
Slovenia - Denmark

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/goalsby/status/954107824375779328/photo/1
ledauphine.com/sport/2018/01/19/besancon-va-parcourir-500-kilometres-pour-jouer-220-secondes
cro2018.ehf-euro.com/newsdetail/lino-cervar-fined-for-incident-in-belarus-game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pics or Nora Mark might have been shared by males players of Norway
kek

good morning lads

Reminder to keep calm and fuck EHF

Expected, she was probably fucking one or more of them. Women are women wherever they're from, and wherever they're going, remember that.

Found your picture

Hello everyone!

From yesterdays thread

Feels like certain countries only got electricity this week lmao

Jesus christ

Hello, anyone here?

no

K

I lied, I've actually been here watching Serbia - Norway, but I'm leaving now

Get tricked

you're lying! you'll stay! not nice bro

Well done, well done Serbia... HOWEVER

Those steals are awesome.

>zagreb

>Zagreb

Oh nobody fucking expected the liberal cucks ladyboys in Zagreb to leave 70% of the arena empty! Who would have expected.

Why didn't this shit stay in Split or Zadar? Fuck I think fucking Banja Luka would have more people.

>a-a-ali došli bi da je Francuska!

Horseshit, ako te tribine ne podrzavaju na eliminicaijskoj tekmi onda nevride kurca.

Jebo te Zagreb.

We actually somehow beat Danes and Hungryans, I'm already surprised.
Any germans here care to explain current state of your goalkeeping? Wolf was supposed to be GOAT savior

podupirem Zagrebčane, koga boli kurac za neki random sport di smo kao najjači, a gutamo kite već 10 godina zbog rukometnih Mamića

>Come home
>Turn on handball screen
>40 minutes in
>17-14
Wow, Croatia why?

O cem ti pricas?

Nora is a such a crybaby, she's been going on a feminist rant all across our media for weeks now, publicly exposing and suing anyone who's shared her pictures, demanding over €15000 in reparations from each one (some guy just settled on paying €1600 in damages for sharing a link to the images, lmao).

This week she apparently decided that she didn't get enough attention when she dropped the 'news' a few days before the Women's World Championship, so right before our crucial match against Austria (that we had to win to stay in the championship), she decided to shit on them and paint them all as misogynistic cunts. She even threatened to leave the national team if they didn't give her a public apology, and a few days ago her dad instructed the president of our handball association to 'be a man and throw the entire men's team out of the European Championship because of their actions'.

Jesus Christ woman, relax, the only thing she's achieved so far is to make a complete fool out of herself and spread the pictures to millions of people that had no clue they existed before she started bitching about them.

Add to the fact that the pics were very underwhelming and innocent compared to most leaked celebrity nudes and most would argue she's handled this situation like a complete retard. I'm sure she's pleased the YAS QUEEN SLAY crowd though, so YOU GO GIRL!

zašto Renato Sulić nije igrao za reprezentaciju svih ovih godina npr?

Ovo je cista stvar mentaliteta, da igra Argentina i Spanjolska na Maksimiru nebi pola stadiona došlo, Zagrebčani su prezauzeti LGBT temama , imenovanjem ulica i fontanama

Zato što se oprostio od reprezentacije poslije OI-a 2008, koje smo isto izgubili od Francuza.

>can't beat Belarus even with Russian refs playing against them

Where did it all go wrong? First 2 matches we were flying.

What exactly did the men's team even do?
Have a group masturbation session and stream it to her?

No Duvnjak,

This is not good fellas...

GOD IS ON THE FIELD?

also lmao cindric

nije igrao jer nije išao niz dlaku Gobcu.
Jel ti nije čudno da je Hrvatska jedina reprezentacija gdje baš i nema igrača preko 30+? Koliko dugo su nas gazili Omeyer, Abalo, Dinart itd.?
Zašto stariji moraju ići?

based flopping

little is known publically, but the allegation is that someone within the team were sent them, then started sharing them between each other. her problem is that the team didn't deal with the problem when she first told them about it.

the junior ice hockey national team were also involved, but their coach dealt with it immediately and asked them to stop sharing and delete the pictures on the same day he was told about it.

danish handball teams are apparently involved now too. and some newspaper in eastern europe published them on their page thinking they were just instagram pics.

JEBO WAS GLIBAVE IGRATE KA BABE

Jesu se ižilavili za ovu pobjedu protiv tima 2 klase ispod nas.

even if they're shit the EHF will save them, just like they did against us and macedonia

>lino grabbing belarus player during their attack
should have been a red card, fuck that idiot
barely won

A defeat of Croatia would have been better for us desu.

Znam, al Sulić je isto teška budala u glavi, tvrdoglav i temperamentan do bola.
Najveća sramota Gobca su jebeni Goluža i Babić na klupi, to se slažem. Al što se igrača tiče Francuska je imala GOAT generaciju i nitko im nije bio ni blizu, jebiga to je tak. Normalno da je bilo pizdarija od poziva tipa Hrvatin, sad Kontrec itd. al iskreno sumnjam da bi išta promijenilo tijek povijesti. Dio naših starijh se posvađo s Linom, Džomba, Metla, Špoljarić... nije tu sve do Gobca,

>some newspaper in eastern europe published them on their page thinking they were just instagram pics
top kek
roastie blown the fuck out

That was some bullshit, I was actually disgusted when i watched those matches

>France will win another gold in Croatia

Nobody cares about this sport anyways.

It's ok lad at least the german are cucked

>her dad instructed the president of our handball association to 'be a man and throw the entire men's team out of the European Championship because of their actions'.
wew
I would still slay that pussy though

desu she might calm down if we sent Fourcade, the slayer of norge, to fuck her

The most important thing to us is that we don't lose to Serbia or Slovenia.
National pride through proxy takes precedence.

Everything else is secondary.

Da, problem je što smo mi uvijek potencijal za zlato, ali to nikad ne izgleda dobro, poneki bljesak u nekoj utakmici.
Jednostavno ćemo uvijek biti top 4 jer nema više reprezentacija koje ovo igraju zaozbiljno.

Prošle godine mi se zgadilo kako smo izgubili od Norvežana, i kako smo ga primili od Slovenaca. To smo izgubili jer smo bili nezreli na klupi s Babićem. Baš se sjećam kako mi se sve zgadilo kad je Horvat falio sedmerac, tad sam znao da je gotovo, da nema medalje uopće, da ćemo spušiti produžetak i izgubiti za 3. mjesto. Samo zbog očajnog vođenja s klupe.

Mislim, ne možemo svake godine osvojiti zlato, ali jebemu, čini mi se da je svake godine sve gore.

>To smo izgubili jer smo bili nezreli na klupi s Babićem
premalo rotacije. You played this game only 20 hours after losing in the semis in extra time. So players were tired. Meanwhile we had a full days rest. It was only natural that we would have more energy in the last few minutes. But that doesn't excuse the players to lose a 13 goal lead.

Bump

Literally what the fuck is this

one of the biggest sports in the world

Exactly

lies

nah. 115M people watch it. This was said by the president of our federation.

LOL, Croatia.

twitter.com/goalsby/status/954107824375779328/photo/1

BTW, guess who's not getting punished.

That's disgraceful desu. Not becoming of a respected man like Cervar for a team like Croatia.

>Wanting to punish people for needing a hug
That is not wholesome at all

This happened during the famous Belarus counterattack.

I said it in the last thread. Giving hosting to Zagreb is a big mistake and the national team should have stayed in Split.

What is the actuall scandal about them sharing her photos? A different things would be if some of the players personally Know or hacked her phone.

ledauphine.com/sport/2018/01/19/besancon-va-parcourir-500-kilometres-pour-jouer-220-secondes

A team will travel 500 kilometers to play 220 seconds of a handball game for a wrong penalty, it was 26-22 anyway

>Zagreb
what a commie shithole, daily reminder that Split, Zadar or Varaždin should be Croatian capitals

Germany - Czech Republic should be an interesting match.

Go Czechia !

Looking more and more like surprise champs

Nigget spotted

Going to the semis in their group will be tough desu, but not bad for them right now, when I looked up the score it was 7-5 for germany

Watching the game right now, Germany is having a really hard time

Also refs just missed a czech red/2min probably

only Zadar
Split is shithole

>mrkva

I only watch TV for handball, and everytime I wonder how people handle watching all these commercials

It's crazy. In France the commercials are not too bad during sports, there a lot of them but very short to not miss the action (during tennis or olympics for exemple)

don't you enjoy the 4 minutes long trivago commercials?

5.5 odds for Czechia before the start of the game

really makes me think

I think it was the Norwegian Women's coach who said they chose neon colours for their goalkeepers because research shows it has a real effect on shot quality

cro2018.ehf-euro.com/newsdetail/lino-cervar-fined-for-incident-in-belarus-game/

They fined him for €3,000. Sheesh.

it's our year la

Yeah, but I meant something else. Mrkva in Croatian means carrot.

*blocks your path*

That makes the orange shirt double cute

Nah lads, I'm sure we won't choke and lose by twenty in a semi-final or the final

She accepts to sit on your face but your country will be eliminated by G*rmany in the semis.

What do ?

But she poops from there?

reminds me that Julia Mancuso retired today in her skimpy superhero outfit.

>a germany makes a draw episode
again ?

Idk.

Hoping for a draw between Czechs and EHF. Would be good for us. It would mean that they both have 3 points. If we win against Denmark we go up to the first place. But we will lose because we're still talking about the refs from the game against Germany. It's like we're already looking for an excuse.

Fantastic save

based Wolf

Fug, it's worst that the sudety crisis

SLO-VE-NI-JA

Slovenian coach trying to think of what to do to qualify

Vujo's gonna go mental if we lose

>these camera angles

ZARABEC