Which nation's people did you dislike before coming on Sup Forums, but like now?

Which nation's people did you dislike before coming on Sup Forums, but like now?

Everyone!

It would be a better question which nations I liked before Sup Forums but now I hate

I havent changed my oppinions in that regard

Serbs still cunts?

I try to be

What do you think of Bosniaks?

I have no reason to hate anyone

Russians are smarter, Armenians are still whiney, Greeks are cool just like in real life

T.turk kebab from Ameriland

Frenchies :DDD I thought they were all cunts but they are actually bretty gud guys XDDD

I despise all of them.

chile thought they were fascist midget spics but.... greatest country on earth

Germans. They aren't bad people really, just a bit soft.

I dont think about them at all

none, if anything the opposite happened

I hate everyone because i am a proud contrarian

Why? Are they pariahs in your cunt?

you were not wrong on the first part though

>letting a Manchurian pitcher plant breeders hobbyist forum's international section influence your world view
ISHYGDDT

Fucking hated Leafs before, still fucking hate them now.

I am nazi but love based Israelposters

My own country. We're just a bunch of normal tards.

This

i thought that i liked non-americans turns out that they are subhuman

SHUB-YUMAN

Nothing wrong with being fascist.

if you removed all cities and lower california america would be more white higher iq and larger dick size than cucknadia

This

>i-if you remove 50% of the population we aren't mutts
CUG CUUUUUG!

I hate every spic country in Sup Forums, including mine, they make good memes, but also are so fucking autistic

Sort yourself out mate.

Make me

British

frogs are ok, the stereotype of them being arrogant and only speak frog is anglo propaganda

germans

Great Britain and Serbia. I'll explain why if I get a (you).

@80984032
Jew

It’s up to the person. nationality does not matter.

I disliked S.Korean so long by brainwashing effects, but most of them here are much better than Japanese shit posters(I think they are not real Japanese though).

Chut, no one must know our secret.

Turks.

There are instances where my indifference towards a country has turned to curiosity based on Sup Forums conversations.

But that's about it.

none, Sup Forums made me hate everyone even more, despite knowing that everyone is shitposting, trolling, begging for attention or grieving

Unironically made me hate T*rkoid untermensch even more than I already did.

I didn't like Turks before coming on Sup Forums and....well nothing has changed in that regard.

Sup Forums hasn't raised my opinion of any country.

Not even your own?

>judging by internet

It's lowered my opinion of Finland more than any other country.

balkans... a bunch of half humans that have always been under the foot and protection of some empire throughout their history.

this. there are certain countries in the middle east, asia and even europe (like saudi arabia, lebanon, philippines, spain etc.) that i didn't care about at all, but now thanks to some discussions and topics involving those countries i am genuinely interested in those places.

>saudi arabia, lebanon
interested in flying over there in a sukhoi and bombing the ever living fuck out of them?
or does their anti semitism line up with the anti israel narrative state television feeds you
ive seen that a few times - slavs are not so different from savages

Spain. Though my opinion hasn't changed, I still hate spaniards

I went from disliking germans to actually respect them quite a lot

Also i didnt think much of russians but they surprise me everytime, top tier in my book

Appart from that my ItalianLoveGauge went from bangin an italian twink to be a twink for an italian.

But thats just me being gay

Russians

God enlightened me and showed me that only a Greek world can lead humanity to prosperity

How's Sup Forums supposed to improve one's view of a country? If anything it just makes it worse

Brazil

>Which nation's people

finnish posters are the most delisional and lowest life form in Sup Forums

I think you're alright lads tbf

Im our half of the cunt, yes they are
There arent that many of them here either

I used to dislike israelis

Now I completely hate them

Fucking kikes

I hope Iran nukes them

I hate them more now

This board has made me realize how blackpilling being finnish is.

checked

Assistan

Australians

I learned that brits are lads and strayans are cunts.

Hm, I say so. I liked almost all people before coming on /int. But reality is an evil thing.

USA colledge "ejicated" is terrible

Here you go brudi :3

Bhutanese

Fuck off