Why do Indians are so bad at english?

Why do Indians are so bad at english?

*Why are Indians so bad in English?

I'm inclined to think that the differences in our alphabets might be one of the causes for it (japan and china come to mind), but then again we have Israelites and Russians writing English almost as good as the native speakers

Sasuga english teacher.

*Why are Indians so bad at speaking English?

nani

*y dem curryniggers so dumb at dat niggaspeak

I like their accent

Russian is an indo European language
there are more to languages than just the alphabet

>better than native speakers
FTFY

Our Pajeet students speak decent English despite their funny accents. Then they also learn Russian in a year.

I wonder if Indian languages are 'Indo'-European

I wonder if Indios are indian

Because they have to speak four languages to function in India
they have a working knowledge in it, which is why so many of them try to communicate in English, but very few know how to speak it properly

The word indio was originally used to refer to people from india, but they wrongfully used it for native Americans/Mexicans because they thought we were India.

Northern Indian languages are Indo-European as well though.

Northern Indian ones tend to be Indo-European and Southern Indian langauges tend to be Dravidian

You must understand that when i speak of alphabet i'm mostly thinking about the codex of symbols used as the basis of any written language.

>former British colony
>can't speak English for shit
Poos need to fucking explain themselves

In the British Raj English was really only used administratively. So the only people really using it were the upper classes (so very few Indians) and the British people that were over there.

But the upper class Indians are better at English than average native speakers because most of them usually attend very prestigious and decent educational institutions and most of those schools offer classes only in very formal and sophisticated English. And they don't even see Hindi as their mother tongue but English so they tend to speak almost only in English even when they chat in their daily life. But most of the ordinary Indians have at best very limited access to educational opportunities and most of them go to public school where English is rarely spoken, hence they are pretty bad at English. So you're only half-right.

So are Mexicans