Sup Forums - approved anime

Pic related.

>watching cartoons

>watching the cinematic Jew

>video entertainment

Armitage made me realize a fetish I never knew I had: robot impregnation

>anime

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

> 3.4 mb

No anime on Sup Forums.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

Sup Forums please, you're a goddamn joke and have been for years, it should not be surprising at all that people avoid such an awful board. And yes I understand we're on Sup Forums right now.

>Hurrrr duurrrrrr
*shits pants* >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>PLEBS OUT
*farts*
*masturbates to a drawing*

nice pasta but Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both equally autistic and terrible. and 99% of anime is unwatchable trash

kill yourself my man

she's the perfect robofu, a robot that can get pregnant - be your perfect wife, one you can love

soon we will all be able to have 4 kids, a cat/dog, in a nice suburban home, and a loyal loving wife

Dragon Maid

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with the rest of the autists who like that gay moe shit faggot

Death Note

Sup Forums > Sup Forums

Didn't see this thread.

Thought this was good feel like I missed things though so I might watch it again.

FOR ISRAEL!!!

i wanted to fuck that robot when i saw it on tv as a lad