How did Sup Forums survive the Sup Forums infestation?

How did Sup Forums survive the Sup Forums infestation?

Sup Forums has been racist and eurocentric since before Sup Forums was even a board newfag

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of before coming here

Pretty much this.
Sup Forums is just contrarian.

int is a racist and an afrocentric board

crawl back to whatever hole you crawled out of before coming here bitchass crackkker

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in new zealand, tupac making album of new zealand . fast rap tupac new zealand. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in new zealand ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the new zealand rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a vagina of sheep. new zealand greattst countrey

Turks are based and excellent Jew puppets

I can't even tell the difference.

no clue

Because Sup Forums actually has some vague knowledge of the world. It's not hard to see that Sup Forums is just a bunch of bored teenagers.

Sup Forums is Americacentric, tho

unironically came from Sup Forums because i was tired of americans and their retarded mentality

Sup Forums is unironically smarter and more educated than the average Sup Forums user

Also, reposting from the other thread, but its fitting for an answer here too

The recent rise of "alt-right" american cringelords wjo are more annoying even than the SJW cancer.
Americans simply exist only in polar opposites-if you dont want to shill for "Black Lives Matter" and gay rights all the time you are literally Hittler, and if you dont want to kill all da joooz and niggers you are literally Marx shareblue kike soros libtard cuck shill.
People got sick of the annoying newfag Sup Forumseddit americans who swarmed us in the recent year and started shitting on then, its simple

This is the main thing. Sup Forums is just Sup Forums with a weaker american presence, especially since they added country flags to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is full of Americans. It's actually stunning how quickly the quality of discussion increases when no Americans are around, which is everywhere English isn't used.

nice post coming from a user of the word "unironically"

You've got to be fucking kidding me

The non-english country generals are all COMPLETE fucking garbage

Have you browsed Sup Forums before? It's not american presence that bothers me but the way they act like children. Like the swede said, being on Sup Forums in the morning here in Europe is the best time because all americans are asleep

wh*Te """male""" autism at its finest

lurk for another 2 years and dig archives my friend.

Because trying to spread American centric white nationalism tends not to work very well on a board full of non-Americans and non-whites.

Unironically bad post

There's more to the internet than Sup Forums and flashback

Are you saying you can understand all of them?
Impressive

It's easy to understand country generals if you know what to look for. And also the fact they all have anime pictures posted in them makes it obvious that it's the same faggots posting in all of them

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's mother
would you reject your son, no matter how retarded and failure he is?

[spoiler] the fater is stormfront. i shit you not, i was there and i was eyewitness [/spoilahs]

They're a necessary evil though. This board was slow as fuck before generals caught on

They're not a necessary evil. They've just become a trend and a place where people dump their mind-trash. They're a waste of bandwidth. The point of int is exchange, and the generals are the opposite of that, circlejerking.

+1 for lelgium

I know exactly what I'm talking about buddy :^)
why would you want the board to be fast though?

>Sup Forums is the same as Sup Forums

I like how swedes fled pol completely because of the constant bullying

It really gets fucking old getting a whole bunch of memes dumped on you every time you post in a thread

i seriously love goblinposting

wh*teys are no match for this afro-centric board

it may be garbage, but its our garbage

Ones retarded shitposting thinks they're saving western civilisation

YOU
WILL NOT
REPLACE US

Shitty forced meme. Back to Sup Forums faggot.

Anglocentric really

>newfag doesn't recognize one of the most famous Sup Forums pasta's
shocking

>How did Sup Forums survive the Sup Forums infestation?
how do you get infested by yourself?

>Sup Forums has higher concentrations of Australians and Canadians
Hmmm really makes you think

Sup Forums doesn't require you to post with country flags so the comparison is useless

That pic has been around since before the meme flags, if I recall correctly.

It's from July 3rd, 2017.