Black men look so badass when they dress like Kings. Maybe royal blood is still in them

Black men look so badass when they dress like Kings. Maybe royal blood is still in them.

I mean, this is what a real King would look like, not like some skinny or obese white dude.

Who can forget Shaka?

hello, i am pakistani. We are aryan but we are also brown. Do we count as BLACK?

yes

thanks

please, post more my fellow melanin enriched individual

if you live outside this area you are not BLACK

Tbh Nubians dark skin goes better with the makeup, but who actually knows what the makeup actually looked like. Also these men are models and probably british.

best ones
>tfw no black bf

My ancestors :)

Shaka is legit user.

i know nigga.

did you know that blacks (west africans) had female arab slaves

I thought Muslims didn't take Muslim slaves

>tfw no fat hijabi slave

some pharaohs were indeed nubians
what's funny though is that 99% of the niggers in the US and europe aren't from that region

>Arabs were sometimes made into slaves in the Muslim world.[68][69] Sometimes castration was done on Arab slaves. In Mecca, Arab women were sold as slaves according to Ibn Butlan, and certain rulers in West Africa had slave girls of Arab origin.[70] An Arab Damascene girl was a slave to a king in Mali who was encountered by Ibn Battuta.[71] According to al-Maqrizi, slave girls with lighter skin were sold to West Africans on hajj.

Guess they must've been Christian Arabs, then

what did he do

None of those pharaos look egyptian.

Why are american blacks so dumb that they cant differentiate between West African blacks and East African blacks?
They look nothing alike.