Tell me about Native American males. Are they attractive?

Tell me about Native American males. Are they attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDFiUwLDURQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VsStF2qcGdA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Doesn't help most of them are lazy, chain smoking alcoholics though

They don't see that common in some places of Americas

Jewish boys are better :P

prone to crime, alcoholism, and being layabouts
some can be cool guys though

Yes, some.
My question would be, why are Natives from Canada/USA seem so much taller than the ones from the south?

natives from canada/usa eat more protein and grow up in better conditions than natives in central and south america

Are native americans the most underrated people on the planet?

Some are, soime aren't.

/fa/ >>> attractiveness

always fascinated by how asian they look

Why people only cherrypick Amazonians to show attractive Native Americans?

Most of them aren't attractive.

nah but genociding the americas instead of africa was humanitys biggest mistake

were the Amerindian people dare I say, kino?

But even Africa is less violent than spic countries

explain this

lol what

And? Homicide rates. Central America is the most violent region of the planet.

most homicides in Africa aren't even documented

Neither in Central America.

Yes, bigger penis and more muscular than Asian. Worked on farms since always but younger generations grew on city life, don't expect old people to be esthetically attractive.

IQ depends on nutrition, so we're about to see their potential after centuries on inhumane situation by racist policies on their countries, like mine.

post qts

pretty sure most crime in africa goes unnoticed/unreported

ridiculously /fa/

Read this Until 1 decade ago, they couldn't get any social program and had really poor nutrition because of Africa-kind poverty.

Only when they are young. Same with the girls.They are very attractive when youthful. Once you get into 25+ even 18+ looks start to fade dramatically

t. Amerindian

>Yes, bigger penis and more muscular than Asian.

Because you're the only autists in the continent sexualizing Amerindians. Mind you it actually is the right thing to do, if we grew up with images of sexy Amerindians in our media it would actually help combat prejudice, but the problem isn't just racist tv producers and photographers, our indigenistas would cry to high heaven if anyone produced images of identifiably ethnic Amerindians that were sexualized, they'd charge expoitation and sue to bankruptcy anyone bold enough.

Our Amerindians must only be portrayed on National Geographic style photography and with femme SJW sensibility. Brazil for some reason is immune to this.

tfw you will never go hunt for deer with your Navajo bro

then:
youtube.com/watch?v=QDFiUwLDURQ

now:
youtube.com/watch?v=VsStF2qcGdA

Really making me think..

All Greenlanders I've met looked ugly as fuck but okay

yeah, be thought as prostitutes would just be so much better for them

Nothing wrong with prostitutes

They are your cousins you fool.

They are to Asians what North Africans and Near Easterners are to Europeans

Those are Eskimos

>They are to Asians what North Africans and Near Easterners are to Europeans

>allowing amerindians to be fucked by jewish media executives so they can get their 15 minutes of fame will end discrimination

>Lynn's data
Nevermind this has been debunked at least a couple of times a week since /int came into existence.

"Lynn reported that Mexicans of European descent had an IQ of 98, Mestizos in Mexico had an IQ of 94 and indigenous peoples of Mexico had an IQ of 83, explaining the lower than expected IQ of Indians on their poor nutrition and other social factors.[63]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

You explain to me how a Mexican mestizo is 1 point smarter than the average Argentine.

This is all bs, reality is science does not back up any of these dumb fuck racist theories.

Are you pretending other wise? Dumbass.

>Danish education

Still native americans?

actually Europeans, MENAs, and some central Asians are even closer than all Mongoloids are to each other

>because you're the only autists in the continent sexualizing Amerindians.

Do we? They literally walk naked and don't give a shit about this, we don't need "sexualize" them

Implying that arabs aren't caucasian...

Different wave of migration

mentally, no

It's so sad too cause they are so pretty :(

Everytime. I still think she's cute but others aren't so lucky.

I have never met a native american.

Me neither

They are related to the natives of Siberia, not the same thing.

The diet of indigenous Mexicans provides all amino acids the brain needs for nutrition.

Native Mexican' diet cannot biologically contribute to low IQ

I have

All Native Americans are descended from the first wave but the ones in the North have admixture from a second and third wave.

Oh fuck both of you, I just want Amerindian poster girls to fap to. No wonder dumb fucks think they're ugly when they've been programmed all their lives to only masturbate to mestizas at best, if not only white girls.

>I have never met a native american

Do you live in a state free of Hispanics?

What does that have to with what he said?

North Africans are mestizo white+Africans+something else.

Native Americans are pure Asians who adapted to environment, and nature here is very tough.

From cold Alaska to Amazonian jungle, to the shores of Artic Ocean to the highlands of Andes mountains.

That's what happens when human evolution goes right and without creating your own illnesses and virus outbreaks.

Mestizos aren't Amerindian

>USA and Canada above Latin America
IBERIAN'D
>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and 45 000 lives were lost.

>driving through new mexico
>radio station goes out of range
>friend turns it to a country station
>song ends
>drums and injun chants start playing

*and not create

I have a Native American bro who is a top lad. Former army, works in forestry. Loves drinking (surprise)
He is pretty fucking ugly though no lie. Being social he gets plenty of pussy. Almost beats me and I am better looking, taller, richer etc all the memes commonly fixated upon as a bogeyman for the virginfags. You just gotta be good at talking.

Culturally I mean. Just felt the need to clarify that.

The Natives from Mexico and the Native from the rest of North America are not comparable.

Mexican natives looks just like South American natives.

In the US and Canada, or Natives look like an entirely different people...and probably are (or literally are in the case of Eskimos).

Our natives are tall to very tall, have very large heads, and extremely flat faces.

Their personalities and character are also entirely different.

Yes, you do

Most poor subsistence farmers don't mantain milpas in a sufficient good condition for that. Anyway it's on you to debunk Lynn on his research in one of the few cases in which he seems to have come to a reasonable conclussion.

I think this girl has an attractive face desu

I don't know how many times I've seen this dumb pasta posted alongside that dumb image. And I honestly haven't read it a single time tbqh

imagine landing on the shore and hearing a thousand of those at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

Diet. Amazon is extremely infertile for crops. Long theorized to be why their individual tribes could not grow large. They could only be semi agrarian

Natives here could farm alongside the hunting

Yes. North American males were some of the finest in the world
>high cheekbones
>strong jaws
>eagle eyes

They also were significantly taller than all other people of the world. Several inches taller than the white average.

I am not being argumentative, but you are actually wrong.

Now give me Lomos Saltado with some of your weird purple corn drink

I met "one" once, but he was more pale than me.
A lot of folks here claim NA heritage for some odd reason. I don't get it.

>the obnoxious white mexican has an amerindian rape fetish
what did the criollo mean by this?

My mom has high cheekbones and a strong jaw desu.

>almonds activating

Depends which natives you're talking about, Uto-Aztecans in the southwest, the ones that built the most impressive Native American architecture in your country, are related to the Nahuas of Central mexico and several other of our peoples like the Yaqui and the Tarahumara. I've seen plenty of Mexican looking Native Americans in the US, just look at the cast of Apocalypto.

And besides, Mexican Amerindians were the most advanced in the Americas, with only the Inca being comparable.

I'm not debunking it, I'm just stating that you fat asses are not starving

>Yes, you do

Nigga, they walk naked, NAKED. Anyone can take these photos.

No, really. If there was another race, it'd small portion of Polynesian, Melanesian who could travel along empty ocean to South American coasts.

Not like busy commercial routes in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern regions.

Not attractive. They lazy and prone to lot of shit like crime, unemployment, poverty, substance abuse, etc...

They're originally from Asia, son

Most advanced without question.

But our natives were much much larger and stronger.

Look at the fight they put up.

The Incas were wiped out in 1 night by 182 Spanish twinks

Yes, she does

How the fuck is saying we need more Amerindians in our media, ALL of it, a rape fetish? I take it you don't like my posting but I mostly try to contribute and not just procrastrinate and do memes.

The Incas are alive today. Not so much for your natives, of which a great bunch would be classified as mestizos if they lived in Latin America, as they are noticeably mixed.

>Native
Do you mean aboriginal?

No we don't mean abos.

Aren’t you the one who made these comments ?

Native/Amerindian sounds better desu

> The Incas were wiped out in 1 night by 182 Spanish twinks
Lol, no Most people today's day Peru, Bolivia, and to a certain extent Chile and Northern Argentina descend from Incans, including lots of almost pure Amerindian ancestry

Not that guy, but

>wanting to masturbate = rape

wew

>The Incas were wiped out in 1 night by 182 Spanish twinks
Kek. Delet this btw!

One of my ancestors 300 years ago was.

Oh, wait. I misread.

The US had a smaller Native population to begin with.

N'wah!

Actually some of us are, leaving aside junk food isn't nutrition a good 5 million Mexicans don't get access to even that, we've made progress but it's bs to say hunger and extreme poverty have been eradicated in Mexico.

Oh come on now, half of the guys here are taking selfies ffs

If we are going to go by the amount of fight Yaqui and Maya were still resisting into the 20th century, hell, we've still got indigenous people actively resisting in Chiapas if you haven't heard. Also there's different phenotypes, Yaqui are 180 cms on average. I'm not claiming there's no differences, Athabaskan, Dene, and Inuit are pretty distinct (just as Seris are in Mexico) but it's also hard to do generalizations like that, the US is a continent sized country after all and say plain indians were very different from the peoples in Florida. Also height doesn't necessarily correlate to a stout constitution.

That's a hoax told by Spaniard cowards.

They only kidnapped Inca Atahualpa because he assisted with for a ceremony not war. They also allied huancas with other significantly powerful tribes/kingdoms annexes by Incas to war Inca's resistance after this incident.

When the war was over, it was too late for those allies to realize Spaniards called for troops from Spain army and planned to betray them.

La conquista is one, if not the biggest, lie that was believed for a long time.

>tfw ywn consume peyote with your ancestors
>tfw ywn get your skull bound as a baby
>tfw ywn meet ayy lmaos
>tfw ywn hunt jaguars with your ancestors