Do your cunt has a city that it's more imoportant than it's capital?

Do your cunt has a city that it's more imoportant than it's capital?

>Brazil
>Yes.

Yes, Montréal is more important than Québec.

Legit curious,
tell me more

Brasilia is a literally who city whereas Rio is famous worldwide.

We have at least three.

Op's pic is Sao Paulo, tho.

No we aren't new w*rlders

He means that if there are cities in your country that are more populous than it's capital.
This is pretty rare in Latin America.

Basically any place that produces oil, kek. We can import churka gangsters, Hohol prostitutes and chuchmek workers there if we need to make more Mosque cities.

LA, NYC, and ???

USA
Obviously, we have NYC...and Chicago, LA...

Guayquil is the most populated city, and i think is the most important city economically, but i don't think there's a huge gap between Quito and Guayaquil. Both are very important.

Rio is only famous for it's shitty tourism.

The most important city here in São Paulo.

Chicago you dumbfuck

muh são paulo é o meu país

Sao Paulo isn't the capital of Brazil?

What? I'm not talking about that, i'm talking about how São Paulo is more relevant for us than Rio.

You sound like a butthurt carioca.

it never was

I know Rio used to be the capital but I thought it was transfered to Sao Paulo

>talk shit about my city for no reason
>"hurr ur butthurt"
Go pronounce your disgusting r some place far away from here

Nah, the whole reason behind choosing Brasilia as the capital was to interiorise the country and try to improve the underdeveloped hinterlands with that, but most Brazilians still live by the shore. The city of São Paulo doesn't have access to the sea, however it isn't that far away from it

Jesus. All the memes are real.

>americans

Nope

I think it's happen to Germany too.

sydney > parramatta > melbourne > adelaide > canberra

Don't act like the History of Brazil is well known

Most of our capital city is a complete shithole
It would be irrelevant if it wasn't for all the government jobs there

Meme answer, yes, every single city other than the capital

Non-Meme answer, no, the capital is the most important.

Germany has for centuries being a bunch of small, quasi independent duchies that developed separately, it only unified on late 19th century. Vienna and many other German like Frankfurt and Munich were and are more relevant than it afaik

Where did i talked shit about it?

Yes

NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, CHIcago, Dallas, Denver, Seattle, SF, LA, etc...

chilangos should be genocided

No

SF probably.

I thought Buenos Aires was the capital of Brazil for a while but then due to the budget cuts and economic crisis under Peron they moved it to Brasilia because the jungle is cheaper. It's like when Canada moved the capital from Toronto to Ottawa because real estate got too expensive for the budget.

>I thought Buenos Aires was the capital of Brazil for a while but then due to the budget cuts
Buenos Aires is in Argentina
>It's like when Canada moved the capital from Toronto to Ottawa because real estate got too expensive for the budget.
I'd make an "American Education" joke, but I feel like the American Bullshitter is a really spot on representation of your cunt

Chicanos*

A good Chilango is a dead chilango

Up until the mid 1970s Montreal was the largest and definitive seat of power in Canada. But due to separatist violence and laws that made French a requirement in daily life, basically all the Anglo population left for Toronto. So from 1867-1972, Montreal. 1972-present Toronto.

Kek.

Dont forget Miami

Yes, a third of the country lives in Auckland.

we do have a lot of cities that are richer than the capital, in fact our capital is poor as shit and pulling the country down, which is unusual.

What a load of bullshit. "hurr Montreal declined because us amazing Anglos left." Montreal was already in a downward spiral before the separatist movement, that a few banks moved to Toronto meant nothing

Flag
Lima is a small country on its own, and is so chaotic. I hate it...

Also, pic of the capital.

Population movement faggot. Montreal was the largest city in the Canada area for +250 years. It lost that spot somewhere between 1971-1976