youtube.com/watch?v=Hml27t6z2JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no because i never watched this shitty fucking show
its just as bad as scrubs

>never seen the show
>knows its bad
smart and good taste

she needs to stop.

Remember when Sup Forums trolled her about her obsession with Krasinski and she stopped for a little while.

Anyone got caps of this?

OurGuy Todd Packer only wants to leave.

>Let It Go Jenna

Jenna's current behavior is parallel to all the underaged on Sup Forums trying to make baneposting relevant again

4 u

>impying baneposting is irelevant

how crusty are your palms right now?

I guess John Krazinski was too busy

man, whatever happened to Rainn Wilson?

le just

He's in the picture you fucking jap

>mfw this started out funny but got really cringe inducing when you realize she's constantly posting this kind of stuff

He's in there. Where is Steve Carell though?

rehearsing oscar bait performances and banging 13 year olds

>that photo
>she's leaning up against john, probably hugging him
>she really did have a crush on him

Man I just feel bad for her now. Unrequited love is truly one of the most painful things on earth

he lives next door to miley cyrus. no joke

show me a picture of them together, you can't

It's dead meme, Seymour. Now go back to your room and finish your homework.

can we drive her to suicide lads?

>implying I haven't already finished it
Fuck you dad

Todd packer was my favorite character

Asking for a friend

Feels bad, man. She was adorable then too

>deflated Kevin

>literally all jenna fischer has to show for her career is the office
>shit on her for clinging to her only relevancy

just let her have this guys

bitch needs a life holy shit

Whats wrong with you people. The office was obviously a huge part of her life and a time she cherished. Let her be there's nothing wrong with reminiscing.

its like being 25 and still posting about shit you did in highschool. it's embarrassing and she needs help.

it's more like a woman miscarrying then putting the cloths on stuffed animals. seriously stop being cunts.

No its not

that's Todd Packer

loser detected

Exactly, yes. Who cares?

>people whining on Sup Forums telling somebody else to get a life

ohjeez

>implying jenna doesn't browse Sup Forums

Oh thank god

its monday night. stop projecting beta loser lmao.

I just started Season 8, and while it's not as good without Michael and it's kind of slow, I don't think it's as awful as people said it was. I easily would have stopped watching if Will Ferrel was an occurring character though.

It was far worse than anyone said. Season 9 is a bit better

Do you think John Krasinski and Jenna fucked?

Someone get this hothead outta here.

Dude, most actors only get one good TV show or film series before they fade into obscurity. As hilarious as Jennaposting is, if any of us were famous for 8 years before never getting another relevant role again we'd probably try to milk it too. Plus, nobody on here gives most of the LotR cast shit for doing the same thing even though it's nearly been 15 years since it ended. As pathetic as it often looks, it's all she has now that she's a stay at home mother.

Yes and she also let him jizz on her teddies. I know these things trust me.

Jenna calm down

I don't like Robert California much but I think Andy as manager is kind of funny, considering he was consistently the worst performing person since he was introduced. I'm only a few episodes in.

Oh definitely
youtube.com/watch?v=Hml27t6z2JY

you're projecting.
i would literally only be an actor to make a lot of money so i could buy cool shit.
being famous would be an annoying side-effect

Not him, but I thought Robert was easily one of the better parts of the season. He grows on you, and, god forbid, if you ever rewatch season 8, his scenes are much more appreciable the second time around.

Yeah I agree he's pretty funny. He takes on this weird observer vibe that's pretty good, or at least in comparison to the train wreck rest of the season
>I'm talking about nellie

I was pissed when I found out they weren't dating in real life.

Okay, you personally wouldn't enjoy any of the perks of fame. But what about 99% of people who dream of becoming actors? Most want to be famous. They want to be beloved. The surface level glamour of Hollywood is the most appealing part of being an actor to nearly everyone who aspires to be one.

Year of the Drider

Imagine realizing more and more with each passing day that your life peaked in every imaginable sense years prior.

BJ Novak sucks

Can we at least agree she's cute and we would marry her and make her smile all the time?

I liked him when he was just the reluctant temp, then he turned into the douchebag boss which was kind of funny, but once he turned into the mega hipster dude that works in the closet he was just annoying to see.

Like every character I liked him less as time went by

I would unironically have sex with Mindy Kaling.

without objection, she'd be fun in bed

Calm down, Jeremy, you're head's on fire. Your internet privileges have been suspended for 3 months btw

I liked Michael more, but yeah, basically everybody else less. The episode where Stanley has the "shove it up your butt!" catchphrase made me cringe so badly.

Lol perfect shot of all the characters that gave nothing to the series. Michael and Creed were it.

Oscar and Daryl I don't think got less likeable as the series went on. Most of the characters did, though. Andy was obviously the worst.

But what about 99% of people who dream of becoming actors? Most want to be famous. They want to be beloved.

They're sick, sick people who need help.

let it go jenna..

Caps of her literally not mentioning something?

Do you have the retards disease?

Creed only added to the show because of how very little he added to the office. There was what one single episode where he played any kind of role in the plot? He was a gag

I feel bad. She's sweet

>Guys, having fun is wrong. WRONG!
Scrubs shaped my childhood. It was great.

We know you're in this thread, Jenna. Time to move on

Someone tweet it to her

kek someone tweet her this.

did tv actually troll her with this like says?

>United cucks of America
>Office

I'm sorry, who?

>>he's never watched Dewey Cox Walk Hard

SAD

It was a bad movie.

FAKE NEWS

Tonight Mindy Kaling is getting her ass pounded by Sen. Cory Booker

Get the fuck out of here, that movie is golden.

Caps of the trolling, you mong.

>Watched it when it came out
>Thought it was hilarious

>Watched it again recently
>Didn't laugh once

Its practically a disney musical with more repetitive music.

shit taste

he was unfunny as fuck.

>DUDE I'M A PERVERT LMAO

I like both Scrubs and the Office but you're delusional if you think your idea of a fun television show is universal.

>manager
>worst performing person
Bingo, managerial positions are often doled out for loyalty to the company instead for competence.

He was busy being the only one with a real career

Irrelevant career =/= miscarrying a baby

What the fuck is wrong with you

She's playing to her audience you dumb fucking cunts. She's not doing posting it constantly because she misses it oh so much, she does it because there are a lot of the office fans. Fucking retards.

>Scrubs shaped my childhood.
that's the saddest thing I've read all day and I read The Gulag Archipelago

Mmmm... dat Mindy Kaling back when she was thick, before she became just plain fat

The show has gotten ridiculous. Its still funny but she is a hamplanet in NYC yet jumps from model to model. Shes so fat now it actually detracts from the story because of the large amount of suspension of disbelief

Me? I'd only do it ironically.

I think the funniest thing to come out of the show is the revelation that Corey Booker is into fat chicks.

I see whats happening here.

>Woman reminiscing on good memories from her life
>Sup Forums trolling her because half of the users on here have never experienced that feeling

You'll see Sup Forums picks on everybody for any reason, and it's never a Freud swivel chair psychology rooted explanation, it's a much simpler, surface level thing. it's funny and makes you feel good