Why do people deny that this man is the most dominant athlete of all time?

Why do people deny that this man is the most dominant athlete of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-cheong-tae-yeong-lis-leisure-equipment-companies-mc-s-blqt9cw/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're fag ots

He's top 3

1. Ali
2. MJ
3. Brady

SEETHING

checkdown bitch system baby

Because it's Messi

> I only watch for the mandrama and tight pants

Too bad the franchise is wasted on such a shitty bandwagon part of the country. Relocation when?

that's nice, thank you for sharing. glad you agree that tom "tuck rule videotape ref paying earns less than his wife" brady is a checkdown bitch system baby

Lol no. Gretzky by far, like not even close

>earns less than his wife
Having the ability to divorce her and live off of half her shit if he chooses. Tom is playing 4d chess banging 3d dimes while you jerk off to 2d solid 7's

"athlete"

Also doesn't play defense

b e t a c u c k
e
t
a
c
u
c
k

Is that dude literally dicking her in the middle pic

>throw a weird looking ball
>athlete

>furpuck

>because I say so
Retard.

what did she mean by this?

His reign coincided with the babying of the QB position. How many rules have been created just so he and Peyton can boost their numbers and take less hits?

Brady is one of Sup Forums's strongest triggers. He is the envy of all who watch him and some simply cannot cope with it and must last out.

They tried to balance it by making rules on corners/safeties less strict. I think it was 2006 that they changed the push-out rule so it's no longer a penalty to shove a receiver out of bounds when they are in the air.

>MJ
>not playing in the most stacked team in nba history
Guess how many you get to pick

Because he isn't, maybe in his sport though.

The gap between Brady and others is much larger now than the gap between Jordan and others.

Does he just not give a fuck about his other kid anymore? I never see him/her

Ali had a couple great fights. Lennox Lewis was a more dominant HW champ.

because he plays pretty much a non sport

Messi and Bolt will be remembered from this era

Yes, by third worlders and euro queers. Get out

>tfw you will never be Tom's wop wingman

>Ali
>almost every major fight of his career was fixed or his corner cheated

>Jordan
>change the rules of the entire NBA because poor MJ can't deal with physical defense

‘No’

>once you go black, you never go back
>goes back to Brady
Tom Brady confirmed for huge dick

> went back to Brady

yeah, but not to fuck
his wife is regularly receiving black dick, and Brady is watching and eating the cum out of her cunt once the bull is done with her
it's the American dream come true

She makes more money than him, why would she need him for anything other than to keep him as a fucktoy?

because Wayne Gretzky exists

because for it to be cuckoldry, you need to be married to an inferior white male, duh

Swimming is the greatest stats-padding sport ever.
Imagine the same in track:

100m
100m running backward
100m running sideways
100m hopping

That's 4 golds for Usain Bolt!!!
Now we have the
150m
150m running backward
150m running sideways
150m hopping

Another 4 gold for Usain Bolt!!!
and so on...

but it's usually the case that the woman is just living off her husband, that's why she doesn't dump him

what is Giselle getting from Brady, exactly?

Bolt is today's Ben Johnson

holy shit I've never seen such desperate but buttblastedness as Brady haters. y'all are such queer faggots. only cucks are you, now move along.

On steroids?

Do you think he got some that night?

No where near as Dominant as Gretzky. Take all Gretzkys goals away and he still leads the NHL history in points.

Probably a hard thing for a Canadian to say that an American is the best at hockey

>Gretzky
>American
About as American as Brady is Canadian

He doesn't play a relevant sport.

> ice skater
> athlete
laughing at you

He doesn't play a real sport.

>brazil
>knowing what a real sport is
OH I AM HOWLIN

you're not from a relevant country so it's hard to know what to do with your tiny opinion.

Everyone knows its wilt chamberlain. They literally had to alter rules to stop him from dominating too hard. MJ (the goat) had rules made to make it easier for him.

Because
A) standing around for 11 minutes and throwing an egg here and there does not makes him an "athlete"
B) there are far better examples of sport dominance, considering that he only has 5 rings, while MJ, for instance, has 6.

He’s on NBA level of whineness and stomp around temper tantrums. He is a check down baby who twice has been able to pull the wool over peoples eyes by having the most dominant receiver and tight end to ever play the game. 4/5 Super Bowl Wins* have come from big time defense, the other coach choking, a kicker kicking out of bounds or legit cheating. It’s really funny to watch a whole region of sports fans be force to swallow all of this and you can see it on their faces when they go full blown MUH GOAT***********

Each event would require a different set of muscles and speed and approach. You realize phelps only wins the same event (free swim) but with different distances?

>you only won because the other team did X!
This might be the worst argument ever. You won because you were better at that time. nothing else matters

Why are you doing everything else except comparing his lifetime numbers to other QBs? Jesus christ, his tantrums? Sorry you are focussed on the drama and not the actual sport.
> swallow all of this
Why would anyone want to swallow your grade B uttblastedness?
Try some real analysis, literally zero facts in there or arguments against hist GOATness. Every claim is about something or someone other than him.

>because you were better at that time.
Or in Bradys case your defence was better at the time

NFL - Brady
NBA - MJ
NHL - Gretzky
MLB - Bonds
Soccer - Messi
Tennis - Federer
Boxing - Ali
MMA - Silva
Olympics - Phelps

>NFL - Brady
Correct
>NBA - MJ
LeBron
>NHL - Gretzky
Crosby
>MLB - Bonds
Correct
>Soccer - Messi
Ronaldo
>Tennis - Federer
Nadal
>Boxing - Ali
Correct

That isn't Don Bradman

Call me when your country have any meaningful international sports achievements.

I don't dent it.
Go Jags.

>brazil
>any meaningful sports achivements

LMAOing MY ASS OFF

Because there have been better quarterbacks in the past

Deny*
Holy shit

Don’t lose your cool now buddy, you’ve made it this far.

there have been quarterbacks who have excellent in the era, but don't stack up in terms of accomplishments.

please stop.

most positive post on sp right now

>forgetting Giggs

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-cheong-tae-yeong-lis-leisure-equipment-companies-mc-s-blqt9cw/answers/new.html

>MMA - Silva
HA HA HA HA OH NO NO NO

Look man, it's all smiles from here i just hate typos.

And were they to play now they would be even better with all the rules that baby the quarterback and just let him win

I admit I didnt watch Bradys first two owls so I cant comment, but his last 3 his defence bailed him out.
>Brady throws INT in first quarter at Atlanta 30 goes into halftime down huge. D has to bail him out in 2nd half
>Malcolm Butler at the goal line to win it
>Defence picks McNabb off 3 times to go along with Sacking him multiple times in a 3 point win.

All 3 games the other teams D was nowhere near as good.

Because gretzky is and it's not even close.

speculation is fun

You guys have a weird way of spelling Bradman.

The gap between Jerry Rice and everyone else in his position is much bigger than Brady's. On top of that Brady's (if there even is one beyond jewelry).

Sven Kramer

World Cup is more meaningful than the whole nation of Canada.

>world cup
>only enjoyed by spics and povertyfags
>meaningful
Kek

WRONG look up robert fahey the real tennis player

You're 18 right?
It's fine.

Who then?

Show me one place im wrong. Did you even watch Gretzky play?

My list is objectively correct. So every player you chose that I didn't is where you are wrong lol.

Also ronaldo isn't even top 5 all time lol.

Watch the first two then you’ll lmao even harder

Your list is written by someone who only watchs highlights.

Ronaldo atleast has an International title. Messi can only play against shit teams

Your list is written by a child, which is what you are, which is why I'm not even mad. It's not a bad list for an 18 year old.

Must be nice to live your life in such ignorance. Ignorance is bliss afterall

> fox and grapes
Laughing at your pitiful existence. Go watch your ice skating thingy.

Lmaoing at your immaturity.

At his best, Adam was the most dominant ski jumper ever. No contest in my opinion

>lives in a favela
>laughs at anyone
Whatever you need to get you through the day, my monkey friend

>Has messi as goat
>calls anyone else immature
OH I AM HOWLIN

Oh you're the ronaldo fag leaf. It all makes sense now.