I am pagan free of (((christian))) lies and opression that has haunted my ancestors for centuries

>i am pagan free of (((christian))) lies and opression that has haunted my ancestors for centuries

nice Star Wars props

Is this a bestiality thread?

heresy

good posts

maybe

Your ancestors have been Christians for centuries.
The Kalevala was preserved centuries after the extinction of your religion by the monks you claim destroyed scientific progress.

Ples dun eat my teddy :(

Those hairy didlos look cool as heck.

>i am pagan and like hairy dildos :DDD

post more

With all the money and wealth white people have I wonder why haven't they made temples for their pagan gods

just for fun or even private parks or property autism

>i hate Christianity
>i enjoy a comfortable western culture built on Christian values

what

cause we're christians.
sometimes we mix it together, we still celebrate some pagan traditions here

I follow roman laws you christcuck, I follow the Truth, my ancestors religion.

Christians are degenerates.

I'm not sure Christ existed.

Our gods were meant to be open air and shiet to have the connection with the skies. Some shrines in Slavic cultures did have roofs because covering any top had a sacred sence. Our traditional grave stakes also serve as totems/mini-shrines. They use "chapel" for it but they're literally idols for prayers and offerings.

he existed but he failed
his main message was always "pay attention to what i say stop with this personality cult bullshit"
two thousand years later and we still buying his image nailed to two sticks and not doing the actual important thing he asked

>he wants mankind to be part if the astral world where man eating monsters thrive

BENIS :DDD
christian values are literal cuck values, and globalist too.

Nordics before Christianity were snow niggers, Christianity is one of major contributors of their current success.

>globalist
gotta save them all