If the whole populace of Sup Forums formed a country with an equal amount of women...

If the whole populace of Sup Forums formed a country with an equal amount of women. What'd be the fertility rate HDI nd racial makeup of said country?

>fertility rate
0.0 per woman
>hdi
>racial makeup
99% mutts
1% white

I don't know, i would move away, i don't want to share a country with narcoamerican savages like colombians, mexicans or el peruano.

>99% mutts
t. Half German, half Swedish """"""""''dane""""""""""

You haven't even provided all the details. Are we all dropped into a prairie where we need to make the country ourselves? We won't need to worry about things like HDI for the first few generations in such a case.

We'd go extinct in 1 generation due to autism-gene death

>racial makeup
mostly human with a large Orc minority

Whatever the makeup, it will be 100% autism.

t. mestizo enano que no llega ni a 60% europeo

Are the women hot or not

>fertility rate
7/per woman, most of Sup Forums posters are chads
>HDI
>racial
100% SUPERIOR BLACK

>black
>not Orc
racist

They are as hot as you want them to be, the catch is that they are girls(males) from the anime gayposting thread.

%100 BLACK, wh*Tes would be genocided in first month.

WE WITE WITE

The average would be a 5/10, like anywhere in the world. There'd be thots and goblins alike
Pls don't derail the thread

Sup Forums is predominantly composed of White Protestant Males so very high HDI, 2.0 fertility and >90% white

We would commence immediate genocide of any wh*Toids in our country.

Sup Forums is predominantly composed of TOROS NEGROS so very high HDI, 4.0 fertility and 0% wh*Te subhumans

I would marry a chilean qt in this hypothetical country

>t. el Orc

Draw me as an orc

what do you mean

done

I would be willing to impregnate your wives. Just to keep the birth rate in check.