Are you supposed to feel embarrassed for everyone involved when watching this "movie" ?

Are you supposed to feel embarrassed for everyone involved when watching this "movie" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEfJ4jEH69A
youtu.be/Fz866yeYKG8
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Vl1DuKmL8
youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this movie is satire

U think wiseau knows exactly what he's doing?

The people who were involved say he was serious. I don't think he's clever enough to fool everyone all this time.

The fact that Tommy calls this movie a "dark comedy" now just really chafes my ass

Everyone listen audiobook "the disaster artist", it's great and will answer your questions and Greg Sestero does really good tommy impersonations in it.

Every time this movie comes up on Sup Forums, no matter the time of day, someone shows up to shill for Greg's audiobook and always mentions how good his Tommy impersonations are.

Is this an advanced covert shilling operation or something?

Not that guy but I listened to some snippets and it's pretty good, you can just pirate it
It's also being made into a movie

You can get it free. I just read post years ago saying it was worth listening for tommy impersonations and how interesting it is. If you like the room you really should listen that audiobook.

Also i imagine these threads are filled by pretty much same people always. Also "Sestero's impression of Wiseau in the audiobook has received praise from critics, including The Huffington Post and Publishers Weekly"

I don't think you get the peecture

Not that user, and have only read, not listened, but it is a brilliant companion to the film. Fleshes out the story of Tommy while adding even more mystery.

It's a genuinely excellent read and enhances the experience of the film a lot.

Move on next question

Is the movie really gonna happen?

How's your sex life?

It premiered a few weeks ago at a convention

which one, disaster artist premiered, and best friends, starring Greg and Tommy is coming out soon and looks legitimately good. Director is an eccentric photographer and inventor.

Also a documentary w the room cast.

I watched the neighbours or whatever it's called
the fact that he thought that was emmy-tier confirms that he had no idea what he was doing

but apparently the disaster artist is awesome from reports from screenings`

Shit cast tho, tommy was short and muscular while greg was tall, they fucked it up.

Besides Dave/Greg it looks good, but maybe he'll surprise me

BEST F(R)IENDS
Just watched the trailer, looks good. Also tommy was best actor in the trailer desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEfJ4jEH69A
1:18
My sides are in jupiter now, thanks greg.

>eccentric old manchild with leathery skin
>history of dubious business practices mixed with some bungling ineptitude
>megalomaniacal aspirations
>claims unfathomable love for 'murica

Give him a few years and he could be president.

>Implying he'd ever let anyone look at his birth certificate

Don't forget:
>Goes on barely coherent vindictive childish rants on the Internet against people he doesn't like

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ADQfwreE

If you fuck up tommy and greg then what's the point? They should have casted real tommy and greg and it would have been some meta greatness.

How would anyone not mention his book in a thread about The Room? It's the only movie Wiseau made that anybody knows about and it's weird and makes no sense, so people want to know why and how it came to exist.

Why does this exist.

ayy

I have the ability to phyically read a very short book so no thanks. I already read the book, with my eyes.

Audio book is better tho, and it is free.

KEK I remember this part

youtu.be/Fz866yeYKG8

>listening to a book
>is better than reading
Maybe if you are unimaginative or illiterate, sure.

Nigga have you ever listen to audiobook?
It's like listeing podcasts.
Especially because greg actually has pretty good emotion when he talks hard times or imitates tommy. You probably haven't even listen if chin could kill you pleb.

The movie is played straight. Wiseu sincerely tried to make a "good" movie.

>audiobooks are like podcasts bro
>what are you, a pleb who reads?
You should feel ashamed you wrote this shit or kill yourself for even insinuating making literature into podcasts is by itself, an improvement.

>even listen if chin could kill you pleb.
Yes, exactly.

I agree but it's interesting to hear an author read their own shit

It'd be the first good movie Franco ever directed.

Honestly I thought The Neighbors had that same earnestness that The Room had. Can't say that about shit like Birdemic 2, which was just pathetically trying to cash in on its predecessor.

Nguyen thought, well my movie is famously shitty, better play it up with the sequel!

Wiseau though, well people are laughing, maybe comedy is my destiny. Better actually attempt a The Office style comedy.

Holy shit.

It's greg sestero voicing that audiobook. And by podcast i meant how comfy it is.

I sincerely doubt Sestero is a bad actor. It's a shame his career turned out the way it had.

he's good with his voice at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Vl1DuKmL8

>Tfw you will never be invited to Tommy planet.

Skip that fucking audience ruins it, take this
youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y

>Tommy will never go on a James Dean roadtrip with you

>Is it real thing?
I often find myself wondering what the fuck he meant by this

Can your imagination top this?
Fag

I wanna see what he could do with a good script and famous actors. Just imagine him directing a big budget movie. The ultimate kino experience.

>Tommy directs Ian McKellan
Imagine the Hobbit breakdown but in an even smaller room and actually filmed and editted into the movie because the emotion "felt real" to Tommy.

That beautiful shit eating grin, I love it

Sounds like the next Werner Herzog to me.

How did Tommy get all of his money?

>two big time criminals doing some shady dealings
>Look, we need to launder a few million dollars in like 2 months. Any ideas?
>Well, I've got a retarded cousin who wants to make movies.

He threw it far enough in front of him. Tommy would have had to really lean over to catch it

More emoshun

That shits way too fucking deep.

I'm upset about Seth Rogen being incolved in The Disaster Artist. He's a cunt who should not be anywhere near such a touching story. f2f

>INT 3
>CHA 20

Tommy is god level.

Bootleg Levi's and property

Ohaidenny

>can your limitless imagination, topple a voice impression?
Yes?

For atlas my knight, tell me your fetish. do you like it like this?

I'm wating...

i don't know if this is totally true, but i had a friend of a friend who was really into composing. he allegedly thought the room was hilarious, and made a few quick posts of potential songs for "The room: the musical." apparently, tommy got into contact with him. he didn't realize the musical was just a quick joke, and wanted to actually have it made. the friend turned him down, unfortunately
googling it, i see someone else (not the friend) has indeed completed The Room: The Musical