Cyborg looks retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=OiAmnKUaNmc

Does seeing Cyborg bring this trailer down for anyone else? It's almost perfect except whenever he shows up.

His CGI looks so fucking out-of-place.

still 7 months till release... probbably and hopefully unfinished vfx

No, you're the only one that thinks that.

Yeah, it looks shitty.

Still gonna be kino.

I like the whole weird jagged look.

1/4th of his face being metal makes the entire design look faker than it already was. Almost everything on his body is CGI metal, which makes his face look completely out of place.

His stomach and torso look fucked up

the chestpiece with the red hole in it is retarded, my brain makes the connection that the shining power source is not protected by anything just so it looks edgy and cool

the real joke is its neither practical, nor cool

same with the head

half covered? gee I reall hope he doesnt get a headshot by some flying debris or some shit

The first image looks like somebody cropped out an image of half a man's face in Paint, then pasted it on a pic of Megatron. That looks like fanart.

Sooo retarded

not very likely

bane?

It doesn't help that every image he's in is also has a CGI backdrop.

lol even if that shot was in the final movie, how does that make Cyborg look any less shitty?

The design is the problem for me, looks like crumpled tinfoil

>LOOK G-GUYS MARVEL ARE SHIT TOO! THAT GIVES ME AN EXCUSE TO BE SHITTIER!!

>even if that shot was in the final movie

the cg in the movie was much better

>mechatronic
What the fuck is she even talking about? Is it too late for them to remove the glowing gash from his center mass which is going to be the main target at all times?

Damn another salty DC boy

there's no other kind

It doesn't matter if Iron Man and War Machine were wearing cardboard boxes; defending shitty CGI by attacking other shitty CGI, like this guy just did, isn't even an argument. Don't even bother defending Civil War's, because it's irrelevant.

No, he's not, you fucking asshole.

He's a nigger, what do you expect?

If they were trying to make a bad cape movie they should have hired to tommy waseau to make it, at least it would have been funny

The fucking jaggy design ruins it. I don't know why they didn't make his suit look smoother.

he looks like a fucking nvidea graphics card lmao
the issue is the design, not the horrible cgi (although it adds)

she said megatronic, not mechatronic

because he's made from megatron's face

I keep seeing this but this is just some preproduction staging right? Why is this always posted?

It's sad when DC is even pulling from the bayformer bin

JUST-ice league

Jesus Christ.

WHAT ARE THOSSSSSSEEEE

what the fuck went wrong

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bad example, vfx here is clearly finished as they even digitally downsized redmayne's dick-sucking lips

Does anyone actually care about cyborg, he seems to be the most boring(even worse than WW). His story seems really generic

Except civil war looked awful on release.

Justice league isn't out for another 8 months. the CGI will be amazing by then, Snyder is a master at this stuff.

Typical DCuck. Literally no one said anything about Marvel, but you just have to bring them up like the good little brand whore you are.

why cgi? why couldn't they make a real suit... i mean c'mon

Why do you people watch this adolescent junk? Do you enjoy going to the movies just to turn your brains off?

>Snyder is a master at this stuff.

Is that why he used a recycled LOTR troll from a decade ago as his big bad in the last movie?

Do you know nothing about how movies are made?

can't into memes

His design is shit. He needs to be beefier

regardless of how stupid he looks, hes a boring character that nobody cares about

Honestly, they should have just chopped the actor's head off and put him into a real cyborg body for authenticity.

Snyder's DCEU is NOT capeshit. he's elevated the genre with thought provoking themes and ideas. his franchise has already won an oscar.
his films promote analysis and discussion for decades to come and marvel movies.. well their pretty much forgotten a week after release and straight onto the next soulless cash cow.

Why wouldn't the head at least be real?

Who knows, stand out even more from the CGI body?

I know it's been like five years, but I still don't get why Cyborg is in the Justice League to begin with

Like, if you wanted a black guy that wasn't Green Lantern, they couldn't have gone with, like, Mister Terrific? Or blackified a character where it wouldn't matter anyway, like Doctor Fate?

Cyborg feels way too far down the list to hang with the likes of Superman and Batman

I approve of this cheap low polyhardened look.

Haha

This is the only shot were the cgi doesn't stand out too much.

In the 60's comic books were for 10 year olds

He doesn't look like a guy that would want to hit the showers

Is BvS the only movie you ever watched?

Well he's been part of the Justice League for years now. and he is well known, he's the obvious choice to go for if you want a black guy.

ITS OKAY WHEN MARVEL DOES IT

AT LEAST THEIR 100% CGI GENERATED BACKGROUNDS ARENT SO LE GRIMDARK

>when the constructor skips the leg processing step

Marvel will never be more popular than DC. Average Domestic sales say so. Even though every DC movie has been critically nailed to the wall, WBs is still averaging more money domestically than Marvel. People just have higher expectations for DC movies. and they've already met those expectations, after only their 3rd film they are already an oscar winning franchise. Marvel hasn't even achieved that after 10 years and 14 movies.
no one takes marvel seriously they are just flicks to literally turn your brain off bro.

dyel af

wow that costume is even better than movie cyborg

I smell desperation.

Justin league looks like a whole lot of standing and walking around, damn aqua man is STANDINGS in the batman mobile how cool I dig it!

RRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

If no one remembers marvel then how come that's all DC talks about when they try to play up their movies?

>yeah well my brand sold more things than yours did, so there!

BvS was utter shit and this will be too. You can't deny DC films have been garbage lately. That they've tried to shoehorn awkward quips into the trailer shows they're wanting some of that Marvel magic, yknow, the type of magic that makes fun films that people actually enjoy.

>the shortest actor there is the tallest when in costume
how insecure is he

The whole trailer just looks hastily put together. Not just Cyborg, but even the shit with serviceable CGI just seems pointless and like it was made purely to put out a teaser for the audience. WB is in damage control mode at this point. They were supposed to wait until at least a couple characters got their solo introduction before releasing Justice League, but now after the revolving door of directors on Every Single Fucking Project, from Rick Famuyiwa leaving The Flash, Matt Reeves leaving The Batman and Affleck refusing to direct, and even James Wan apparently dropping out of Aquaman, the only project they can actually move forward on is the one Zack Snyder's directing, Justice League, so they quickly fart out a trailer for it. Honestly it's a miracle they got somebody to direct Wonder Woman, especially with how they narrowed the pool of talent to only women. Patty Jenkins must have been out on the street when they found her.

holy fuck I thought this was a picture from a 70s b-movie

BTFO

>my movie has taller actors!

Lol good for you DC boy

>Snyder's DCEU is NOT capeshit

and it still looks terrible

it will be suicide squad 2.0. a poorly edited nightmare that critics will hate

Forgot about Suicide Squad. Jesus, what a mess. I do have to wonder if WW will end up being well-reviewed purely because of feminism, and how much that would potentially slow WB's collapse. Like I can see a Rotten Tomatoes consensus reading like "Strong female characters and a resonant political message elevate Wonder Woman's uneven story and shaky execution."

Do they really put unfinished CGI in trailers?

sometimes

>Honestly it's a miracle they got somebody to direct Wonder Woman,
You know who could probably direct the shit out of a wonder woman movie? James Motherfucking Cameron. No one does a non pandering strong female protagonist like him.

I like it, I wish we had this movie.

>BvS was utter shit
stopped reading right there reddit

Sure. CGI is done after principal photography, and probably not wrapped until the editing process is almost done (why animate shots you wont use) they use cheap animatics as stand ins while shooting and editing, and probably just get the effects studio to slap together temp effects. Or they take it from some proof of concept demo reel they use to sell the studio.

Oh, all the time.

I seem to recall one for a film where police were shooting at - and a crowd was react to - an invisible threat.

I *think* it was DPRD or something like that.

Not a bad idea, but he should steer clear of this bus crash of a franchise

Oh no, it totally is. It's calling out hypocrisy, which is never a bad thing.

When criticism for a film still over half a year from release is almost certainly coming from an MCU babby(or honest-to-god shill), that makes it the veritable height of hypocrisy.

>is almost certainly coming from an MCU babby(or honest-to-god shill)
it's not like every movie in this universe so far has been shit or anything

Looks almost exactly like standard male Ryder from Mass Effect Andromeda. Complete with elongated torso and baby legs.

Cyborg doesn't need to look so nu-age. Just smooth out all those complicated Transformers-era curves.

Or don't put him in the movie at all if you're this incompetent at special effects.

couldnt they just rent an airport?

>t. Sup Forums newfag

Every single one of them is partially cgi.

Shit universes go home with Oscar-less.

Why the FUCK didn't they pick this guy instead?

It makes too much sense, and they want the movie to match the comics that are currently going somewhat.

They should have just had martian manhunter

they're afraid of green lantern because of how badly green lantern flopped because they made a horrid green lantern movie.

Cyborg is one of my favorite heroes because of his design, but holy fuck he looks like a Transformer

cause thats not Hal

this
its their FF e.g. cursed