What will the typical Walking Dead episode in 2030 be like?

What will the typical Walking Dead episode in 2030 be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LAb3NVX4jWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Negan in a weaponized wheelchair called Lucille 3.

>99.9% of the population has been wiped out
>Coral and Rick are the only white male survivors
>25% of the survivors are black
>25% of the survivors are gay
>25% of the survivors are spics
>the remaining are strong independent womyn who dont need no man

How will they explain Coral's MtF transition on the show?

I won't let that happen

oh god no. I'm already bored to tears and yet I know I'll never stop watching.

>A role of a lifetime

Rick will die and be replaced by Carl as the main character and leader.

>mfw Reedus is escaping this pain train to join Kojima's army along with BASED Mads

Do people really watch this garbage?

I hope they start bringing on celebrity guests.

what will the zombies look like 10+ years from now?

Chandler Riggs really needs to learn how to fucking act.

people have lotta loyality for this show

Why the hell did they choose to live in a junkyard? there are endless amounts of empty houses

comic book logic

>Rick's group has been wiped out by the Saviors who have grown and grown
>Saviors are rebuilding society without those idiots regularly fucking shit up for everybody
>All is well, Imperator Negan reigns supreme
>Golden and curved backwards is his throne

I still can't believe this shit. It looks worse than that one buckhunter game you'd see like 10+ years ago in bars

is that real

You can only jump over sharks so many times before you have to start reusing sharks.

OP was asking what the typical WD episode will look like, not the future

Imagine if there was a really outstanding zombie show?

Like if Walking Dead was on HBO and they put Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire effort into it.

It's such an odd idea that even if i tried i can't picture it.

>Tara is Empress of Lesbodonia (formerly Eurasia)
>she now weighs 600 pounds

So, like a Soap Opera?

Or perhaps they're wondering why someone would shoot a scene before adding a deer with CGI

Carl and Judith as the last survivors roaming the wasteland.

It's funny, because that's actually pretty close to the progressive plan for utopia.

The Walking Dead is unironically better than The Wire and The Sopranos. Truly /ourshow/.

totes bro HBO and Netflix are woke niggah

Okay, by 2030 there is no way in fuck those zombies would still be going. I don't even understand how after 7 years they are still walking around just fine in the humid ass environment they are in.

>This was in my capital city
youtu.be/LAb3NVX4jWU

kid seriously needs to cut his hair and man the fuck up.

Well one thing Walking Dead does that is pretty cool is each season the corpses get more and more decayed.

By 2030 they would be skellingtons though.

It'll turn out the show was about Judith all along.

please don't.

I'd settle for a zombie show that focused on the dangers of the actual zombies.

WD has become a post-apocalyptic drama where the zombies are an afterthought.

What happens when the show catches up with the comic? The only way I ever see that not happening is if Kirkman switches back to the bi-monthly release as that really helped with the pacing of several issues.

Holy fuck ive been to this food court

I like how the walkers are becoming more of an environmental issue like a natural disaster rather than something from a horror movie in the latest issues.

Please revert to 13 episode seasons if that's what you're going to do.

I wish the zombies were an after thought. The main reason Romero's early films were so impressive was the zombies were on the periphery while the human race was the evil.

Last episode, the walker attack at Oceanside and between Maggie and Gregory ruined two good plot points.

Proof white people suck are surviving. I suppose all the White women went with the big mexican dick? Pretty accurate.

>continue to recycle plot lines like they have since it started

>2030
>implying it will still be legal to be a white male

They clearly show the zombies decaying after every season.

Everyone who dies comes back as a zombie, at some point it won't be too hard to control them, but Zombies won't be eliminated unless there's a cure.

how does a show this popular get away with shit like this?
isnt it the most popular show on tv?

Post CGI deer

If the show's going on for that long I'm expecting to eventually see some pseudo-religious elements as the world further trends towards a post-post apocalyptic world like the original Fallout games. Kind of like what Kirkman is doing now with the Whisperers but with actual regimented cults and shit. Ziggurats, sacrificial rituals, the whole nine yards

Shit.

Just like it is now and has always been.

crossed had a bastardised version of islam thrown into the mix
was probably the only interesting aspect of that garbage run

it could go on for another 30 years and still have nothing happen.

I'm really curious what other places are like or if they are just like Alexandria and are slowly rebuilding infrastructures and networking with other communities, there's bound to be at least other Ezekiel copy cats who made some attempt to become a king or emperor.

30 years and that fat spic from Season 1 still hasn't returned...

kirkman said he wouldnt show anywhere else unless the main characters went there
which they dont

>tfw stopped watching after 3 episodes

After seeing all these threads I can't even fathom how fucking terrible this show is.

>it's a Tara season

The longer it goes on and the more walkers destroyed, the more likely more Negans will arise. Much of the world is run by warlords and dictators. It's possible something like the US would arise again, if there's a significant government remaining somewhere, but otherwise the formation of the US was a unique opportunity for humanity that won't happen again.

That's because in the show its only been a little under 2 years since the first episode

>has become
Is literally always was.

Judging by viewer drop-off so far, they won't even make it three more years.

I'm hoping we get a map of all the factions eventually like Kirkman promised.

>Supernatural manages to continue year after year despite having worse ratings while The Walking Dead will be cancelled in three

The salt in the wounds must be burning

>smelly manlets
>big anything

In reality it would mostly be outdoorsy white people surviving.

>that terrible fucking CG
how hard would it be to film in a real junkyard?

Supernatural is on the CW, which is basically a graveyard network of shows that should have ended years ago. Maybe they'll pick up TWD.

What would be the best death for Rick? I think once society has managed to actually fully rebuild and after he dies he'll be a symbol that law has returned to TWD world.

>Negan scene
>*leans back*
>spine snaps from old age

I read in here a while ago someone posting something like this

>Rick dies for whatever reason
>Out of respect, they don't kill his corpse until he turns
>They wait, but he never turns

I don't know. It's a shit show and I won't be watching it

That would be a fantastic ending for Rick. He was the key all along. Really completes the Jesus narrative too. He have his life to restore humanity and in death saves them.

Plus it could kickstart a new arc focused around Carl, Lydia, and Sophia and Ricks blood being the cure that's coveted by some badguys or whatnot.

Did you just use the ending for I am Legend you fucking hack

The title card gets more and more decayed each season too.

I do love the way Rick is being written now but I want him to do one last irredeemable act before he is killed, something like if Woodbury returns under new leadership and want to forge an alliance with Alexandria but Rick, Carl, and Michonne would just conquer or wipe them out of spite.

WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THEIR CG STILL SO BAD EVEN AFTER ALL THE HYPE AND POPULARITY AND MONEY THEIR SHOW HAS GAINED

Wasn't the ending of I Am Legend about humanity dying out and a new race taking over being symbolized by Robert's death? Maybe I need to read that book again.

My other idea would've been to have Rick somehow go back to his old house, he's alone, stranded from the others, walkers are coming in from every possible direction, he's made himself a barricade but it isn't going to last long. The only thing he has on him is a gun with one bullet left. He looks at an old photograph of his family and is reminded of the pre-apocalypse times just as the barricade is loosening and walkers begin pouring in.

oh shit it's the crazy nazi arab tripfag from /his/ who types in all caps

pure kįnœmætogråphiã

they scavenge a single junk yard for everything they need and just choose to live there

>Jack Shepherd

>everyone hates it and every season the production plummets even further
>yet everyone still watches it and more shit keeps getting greenlit
Starting to reach the conclusion that someone sacrificed their first newborn during the creation of season 1, wishing the show would go on forever.
Only thing that makes sense, I mean what the flying fuck?

They killed Merle too early.

I'd rather have a Crossed show on HBO

The I Am Legend movie sucked dick

but a better adaptation of the same book was The Last Man on Planet Earth, which maintained the pretty retarded plot twist - the "zombies" are gradually turning back into fucking normies and the guy who destroyed the most of them is actually a mass murderer who needlessly killed people that could have recovered

lol

He fucking hates the hair but has to grow it out to cover up the place for the patch so he can actually have depth perception when shooting his scenes.

What was the reaction when Rick literally called Ezekiel "kang"?

>>>/reddit/

this.

Vincent Price's version was amazing and really nailed the tone down. I didn't like how things were handled in the Will Smith adaptation.

It didn't get away with it though. It got relentlessly memed for how laughable it was. But that won't stop the Jews at AMC from cutting the budget for next season

Predictions:

>the story will stick to the ricks-group-runs-into-another-group-with-a-charismatic-cult-like-leader formula for quite a while
>after Negan / saviors are defeated we'll get another bigger badder cult leader with more followers
>and another one.. and another...
>eventually ricks group reluctantly fights a war for control of North America
>(at this point we also have walking dead Europe, walking dead Africa... etc. spinoffs)
>stories eventually merge into walking dead global or some shit
>big giant battle with lots of hype
>normies all shit themselves and speculate that this is the series finale
>rick wins and becomes king of the earth
>season 30 will be about aliens
>rick, Darryl, and carol are still alive

Mark my words.

>using the money the show makes on the show

kek

Getting meemed on Sup Forums doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.

>not posting the extended cut

Well the fucking webseries that Garth Ennis was supposedly shooting never happened. You just know he'll never hand over the rights to any major studio.

The show needs to spend more time focussing on Maggie's cute butt!

>20 more years
Sweet, maybe they'll make enough episodes that when you cut through the filler you'll have a single watchable season.