Why do White women look like man who has a long hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cornwall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White women are amazon Goddesses. They could beat me up and rape me.

>women
>rape

What the fuck?

she's germanic, germanics are not white

Shut up and take your pants off.
Now.

Anglo women always look manly and age very poorly

>germanics are not white

???

germanics are just fair, like albinos, but they are not white, only those from spain, portugal, italy,greece and southern france are white, they were the protectors of europe from islamic savages and creators of western civilisation

>Germanics not white
>Iberians are
Explain

germanics are invaders of europe like turks, arabs and mongols were

whites (romans) defeated and enslaved non-european germanic invaders for over 2,000 years before falling to the non-white albino monkeys

you are wrong, whites are subhuman and we aren't associated with them

Why Korean men look like 14 year old white girls?

you are white, don't let the germanic albino barbarians steal your identity

are you cute?

Not as cute as you

Vikings were invaders too, does that make you non white?

but i'm not cute too

You're still cuter than me, Korea

i'm not northern european, i'm heavily southern european

or better put, a watered down southern european, due to the imperialistic nature of southern europeans who by the way colonised britain for 400 years

t. Sven Svenson

fucking stupid brit, i wish the spanish armada wasn't scattered by storms so britain would have been utterly destroyed

this what just 400 spaniards managed to do to some shithole in britan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cornwall
>The town of Penzance had also been bombarded by the Spanish galleys; 400 houses were destroyed and three ships were sunk.[3]

now imagine 30,000 spaniards with over 2,000 cannons, it would have been the roman conquest of britain all over again

Calm down Sven, there's nothing wrong with not being white

>there's nothing wrong with not being white
god i want to shank you for that stupid comment

Shhhhhh bby

>non euro girls

It is not physically possible for a woman to ever rape a man retards. Even if a woman is much bigger the man she still couldn't do it. For rape to happen it needs to be another person forcing their genitals into the other person. Women can never do this. Therefore women can never rape. Only a penis has the ability to rape is the point.

>UK isn't Europe
>Eastern Slav countries are

>tfw no european gf

Fuck off UK

We LITERALLY created you Belgium, know your place.

You fucking low iq snownigger, if it weren't for the germanics (south of the sea) modern civilisation wouldn't exist

Yeah and? Slavs are more European than british mongrels.

It took 1000 years for the G*rmanics to catch up to Celtic hut building.

He is a subhuman dominican. Don't take his posts seriously. If you ever see a Swede be obnoxiously proud of Spain or irrationally angry against northern/central Europeans it's that guy.

You're not southern European you subhuman new world mongrel, no matter how many times you say it.