>Your country
>Do you hate women?
Ireland
Yes, absolutely

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/may/12/havent-had-sex-for-10-years
povertyusa.org/the-state-of-poverty/poverty-facts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea women are stupid and can never accomplish anything by themselves, they can only do tasks when they are working in a team with males and none of the houses and buildings you see was built by women because they are primitives, and there's no such thing as a female genius, i doubt there even are women with a 3-digit IQ

yes

Flag
No, why would I?

Flag.
Yes, they should all be locked up in chains and turned into slaves.

UK

I don't hate anything really, giving such vitriol to something that doesn't really effect me isn't a healthy way to live.

don't punch your mother out seamus

Flag
Hate our women but not the rest.

Ameriga
No

UK
no I like them more than most men tbqh

New Zealand
in my head no in my heart yes

I hate them out of envy, because they're living on easy mod.

Meanwhile American woman are like

>Yeah, I've had 3 boyfriends and I've only slept with 2
>(omit 3 one-night stands)

They often don't add casual sex to 'the count' mentally.

Here's an example of this /type/ of thinking.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/may/12/havent-had-sex-for-10-years

>I haven't had sex for 10 years
>I'm 34, shy around men, and have also had a labia reduction that went wrong
> I worry that I'll never have sex or a partner again
And then in the story she literally mentions she's had a "few" one night stands in the last 10 years (but she still considers herself not to have had sex for 10 years.)

Autstralia

Yes I unironically hate all women, except for my mum and sister I love them

I don't think I hate them, but I dislike them more than men for sure.

>they're living on easy mod.
>actually believing this

Flag.
Yes, three lovely ladies.

That might not be true in denmark where the state will take care of you if you are too lazy to work but in other countries the rate of homelessness and suicide for men is way way higher compared to women

Italy
I hate gypsies

there are still more women living in povety and they have more suicide attempts

also they are less represented in senior management jobs
my question is how you even can think that women have it easier and are better of when men are so much overrepresented among CEOs

>living on easy mode
>have to deal with pain and discomfort of menstrual cycles for most of their lives
>most work now and have to experience the stress that comes with having a job

USA
Sometimes I do sometimes I dont. But i desire women more than anything. I think women may hate me though.

>""""""""attempts"""""""""

And your job facts are really irrelevant.

>there are still more women living in povety and they have more suicide attempts

Thats the opposite of what i said. Or are you still learning english?

Women do have more suicide attempts, but men still kill themselves more. It really makes you think.

Its true

povertyusa.org/the-state-of-poverty/poverty-facts/

>12.2% of men lived in Poverty USA, and 14.8% of women lived in poverty.

what do you mean?

flag
nah, i like women

they throw me off though, so i kind of avoid them to not look like a fool

Can you people imagine living as a woman? Do you realize how insecure they are? They are the most insecure creatures on earth and hate their looks more than anything. If you lived a life like them you too would be irrational and crazy

That's because a suicide attempt is not normally a botched suicide, it's a cry for help. Women are always prioritized in terms of help, especially emotional.

Meanwhile the men feel there's no other option but to actually just end it. I don't know about Denmark like that guy but in the USA men who have been in domestic abuse situations and have reached out to crisis centers for help have been turned away, or even laughed at by the women who run those programs.

Even those feminists who say they oppose gender rules still constantly support one of the most foundational ones. Women are weak, will fail, and deserve help. Men are strong, should not fail, and should help themselves. So when the time comes where he's struggling with something he can't do on his own, they look at him not only with scorn for his inability to handle it, but also for failing at his basic role as a man.

>That's because a suicide attempt is not normally a botched suicide, it's a cry for help
source?

>the rate of homelessness and suicide for men is way way higher compared to women

Are these the only metrics used to determine how "easy" life is?

So women are even worse at killing themselves. I don't know about Denmark but here in Sweden board members of large corporations(I don't know about CEOs though) have an education in either economy or engineering. The gender distribution of graduated people in those fields and the distribution of board members are allmost exactly the same.
The argument that overrepresentation among CEOs and difficulty in life are very well correlated is strange to begin with anyways.

Phlag
Yes.

Flag
When the great war comes I will be ready to rape Pakistani women as they are POW , so No I don’t respect them.

Yeah, that was the point. There are 2 kinds of suicides, the ones where you hope you die and ones where you don't (doing it for attention). Women do the latter more.

Did you ever wonder maybe why women are so underrepresented at CEO level?

And no, it's not "because women are dumb"

I don't know if my point didn't come across but it was that there is NO underrepresentation on board members on large companies in Sweden and that I don't know about the statistics when it comes to CEOs.

I thought you were implying that because engineering courses and economics courses are equally distributed for gender (really, half of engineering students in Sweden are women?) that there was "no excuse" for women

>Scandinavia

You guys are doing well though, the rest of the world, not so much.

Do you not fucking read English?

What he said is if women make up 35% of engineering and economics students, they end up making 35% of the boards. If they go to 40% of the students, they go to 40% of the boards.

When women are born, they should be given a tattoo on their forehead that will remain with them the rest of their life

As they grow up, they will be treated as servants and objects. Made to do the bidding of her brothers, and her father. Fetch them drinks, sweep the floor, wash the clothes, even offer herself as a footstool when needed.

In school, she will be taught separately from the boys. She won't learn math or science or anything important. She will learn sewing, and subservience, and be hypnotized daily for extreme obedience. As she becomes a teen, she will be fitted with a chastity device, and a leash will be locked around her neck. She will be given to a boy as his own personal servant. She will follow him around all day to his classes, to his house, even into the bathroom with him, doing whatever he commands (except sex).

On her 16th birthday, she will be taken and thrown in a locked metal room. There she will be kept for three days without food or water. Then the doors will be opened, and the highest-bidding male will walk in to take her virginity. He will be encouraged to be as rough as possible, it will be tradition to leave the girl with black eyes after this encounter.

After this, men will line up to break her in, teaching her what it really means to be a woman.
Finally she will be released to her boy. Now totally broken, the chastity device removed. She will be his sex slave from then on.

Later she will be traded off, or sold to another man.
Until eventually a man decides to marry her, making her his property for the rest of her life

This is how women should be managed in society

Yeah because some tiny portion of men get to become CEOs means men have it easier, right?
Stupid fucking cunt

why?

My fault then for not being clear. Of board members roughly 36% are women and something like 90-95% of all board members are engineers or economists with engineers being the slightly bigger part. Roughly 20% of all engineers and 55% of all economists are women. Note that those numbers are quickly changing.

There is a better way for managing women

When men want a woman, they simply order one from the lab. The woman is grown in accelerated development, her brain is programmed for subservience, she is fitted with microchips to ensure compliance, and she is given to the man as his own personal property.

She is custom-designed to his specifications. Her height, her hair color, her breast size....etc. are all chosen out of a catalog. Even her personality and temperment.

All men are guaranteed at least 1 woman free. But rich men might have as many as 20 or 30 in their harem. The price of additional women escalates exponentially, and helps fund the government. The amount of women you have is akin to your social status.

When women get old or are somehow damaged, the man can simply order another one. Old women are sent off to the mines or fields to work, or can be used as manual labor.

"Narcos land"

I'm not hate women, but in my opinion, here them are in risk of rape all days.

I don't like this.

You type english like a Japanese poster would.
Did you sleep through english classes?

Most men are not CEOs.

flag
not in general, no

Flag
Yes

gonna tell you a secret:

70% of females in my country live in the capital city, that has 200 square kilometres (78 sq mi)

it's so small that they're all consumed by the feminist virus, all of them

they're virtually useless fucktards and that's why we're literally the country with more "passional crimes" in the planet

government had to literally invent a ridiculous law that says that killing your wife has a 5 times worse penalty than killing another man, in an attempt to curb the men-on-wife(gf) crime

yeah, they're useless and we hate them

particularly when you're a small and macrocephalic country, big problem

and that's why even having a really small crime per capita ratio, we score so high in crimes per capita in comparison with Chile and Argentina, 50% of the crimes here are "passional crimes"

we just kill the insufferable whores

one linebreak is enough

i'm sorry, i'm a divorced man

i'm sure you'll understand my poetic passion about the topic

i would say it is as not only are there more male CEOs but men are generally also over represented in higher paying fields

but men being CEOs affects all men you know
we are on Sup Forums for god's sake
no one ever talks about that men getting the right to vote or having rights was a mistake
no one ever laughs at male accomplishments or talks about that men should be replaced by robots and lab grown semen due to men being over represented as CEOs and scientists and engineers

no serious political wing exists that says that men should be under control while women shouldn't
the opposite does exist (conservatism, traditionalism)

men get more respect because of these few CEOs

men being CEOs, engineers and scientists affects all men positively

how old are you? why did you divorce?

>this is your mind on scandinavian cuckery
scary

Hate is a strong word, but after 3 sorry excuses for a relationship I definitely have become disillusioned about romance. I'm a shit person too though.

With my heart and soul

Bullshit but I believe it.

Biology. Animals in general are not that tough. Killing yourself if you really want to is pretty easy.

It's the difference in methods used, and the fact that cluster b personality disorders are much more prevalent in women, and they're usually the ones making suicide gesture. Men have higher rates of other forms of personality disorder that don't lead to suicide gestures.

yes, very much, women are disgusting. luckily I am gay and women won't be needed in the gay future

Absolutely yes, Allah wills it

This is a very problematic thread

Don't we've managed to identify the problem: women

Worry*

1. flag
2. yes. I sometimes wish i was muslim so i could legally hit women and say its part of my religion, but i could never convert

Roastie, please go.

It is what it is. Take it or leave it.

not an argument

Post tidies.

Finland
No i don't think so, but they're just objects for me and to me

degenerate norse pagans

I only hate myself

USA
No, that would require hating my gf and I love her :3