Do brit bongs actually want him to to join a bigger, more ambitious team such a Barca?

Do brit bongs actually want him to to join a bigger, more ambitious team such a Barca?

don't care

don't care

>such as Barca
Please for the love of god no.

Don't really care, if he continues to be good then he'll still get picked for the national team despite winning nothing domestically with Tottenham.

for the sake of the england team it would be helpful for him to get experience in spain or italy given how he has flattered to deceive at international level so far
as a premier league fan yes I think it would be funny to see spurs lose their 30 goal a season striker and tank their glorious legacy of 1 2nd place fininsh

I want him to join City and score a hat trick against Utd in every Manchester derby he ever plays in

>the english Benzema

yes I don't want this boring creep to beat Shearer's record

no he's something pretty rare in football he should stay in england

He should just stay and become English Totti desu. And EPL is pretty competitive. Shame about the wage tho.

Yep

England fans don't care what happens to him even though I believe he is a really special player that could get into any team

Totti openly claimed to regret not leaving Roma for RM

he can't go to another country, how could he possibly learn diffirent language, when he can't even speak english?

He should go to a big club definitely. I'd hate to see him waste his potential at Spurs.

You missed an article out there. You also spelt different incorrectly.

He's going to Man Utd in the summer.

Ronaldo, Bale, Dybala, and Griezmann are also going to Manure right?

No.

Just Kane, Seri and Ozil.

and icardi and milinkovic savic too, right?
god I hope those tight cunts cough up the money for asensio as well, this team needs so much investment. ugh

You sure Pele isn't coming out of retirement?

No.

Just Kane, Ozil and Seri.

I want him to join Chelsea as I'm a Chelsea fan. Otherwise yeah, he can join either Barca or Real. I'd hate to see him go to City or United, but to become the best in the world he needs to leave Spurs, and pretty soonish.

i want him to score a hattrick every time he plays for england, not arsed what he does in his free time

I'm not a Spurs fan so I'm not that bothered if he leaves England. I'd like to see more English players try their luck in different leagues, most players seem too scared to leave

He should definitely stay in England and beat Shearers record

Would like him to join United. Not a United fan but would be cool for England's great goalscoring hope to join the biggest club.