Is anyone else a little worried about Pence?

Is anyone else a little worried about Pence?

I know literally nothing about him.

One of Trumps biggest draws is he's a character. He's a larger than life, likeable, exciting character.

Many of his potential VP picks also had that magic to some degree or another. Newt, Christie, and others seemed to be characters with big personalities.

But what about Pence?

Why will voters be drawn to Pence?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628365739859968
twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628595906449409
archive.is/WLADG
archive.is/moU22
anncoulter.com/columns/2016-07-06.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html?_r=0
abcnews.go.com/Politics/draft-mike-pence-movement-gaining-steam-conservatives/story?id=12682362
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/509032682555457536?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-a-pro-israel-boost-as-donald-trumps-vice-president-pic/
ontheissues.org/Governor/Mike_Pence_War_ _Peace.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP

because he tricked you all and was planning to be cucked the second he ran out of money

twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628365739859968
twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/753628595906449409
archive.is/WLADG
archive.is/moU22
>1/2 A decision has not been made by Mr. Trump. He will be making a decision in the future…
>2/2 …and will be announcing his Vice Presidential pick tomorrow at 11am as planned.

He hasnt officially announced anything, it's all speculation. I speculate that Trump's floating his short-list to let the masses and the media do his vetting for him. Hell, he could go with a pick that's not even on the list.

...and.... DROPPED

Looks like It's Clinton or Johnson for me.

Ignore shills

Fuck off. Terrible terrible VP choice. Pence is shit. I'm not voting Trump now.

He's handsome and will bring in women voters.

This guy opposes online regulated poker so he can go suck a fat cock.

Coulter has been saying that a guy like Pence would be Trumps first big mistake.

>My vice presidential prediction is: Trump is about to make his first mistake. I knew this would happen as soon as he hired campaign consultants, rather than relying on his gut. If these campaign consultants were any good, their first piece of advice to Trump would be, "Fire us immediately!"

>Trump's advisers are undoubtedly telling him he's got the "outsider" image covered. He needs someone with experience in Washington -- as if presidents don't have staffs -- an elected Republican official with solid standing in the GOP, preferably a sitting senator or governor, who will give the ticket gravitas and heft.

anncoulter.com/columns/2016-07-06.html

I'm inclined to agree...

After rubbing the Republican establishment's nose in the fact he doesn't play by their rules, he's going to pick a vp that proves he plays by their rules?

What if the choice was christie?

He's a fucking white male. Now I'm a #ShillForHill

Isn't Pence like fucking
pro-amnesty, virtue signaling cuck?

I'd still vote for him. Not too fond of Crispy Creme but he's way better than Pence.

>Is anyone else a little worried about Pence?

I called him as the Presidential pick when the election started, before Trump got into the race. He's fine.

>I know literally nothing about him.

That's good for trump. He's a guy no one knows, so know waves are made, and yet he knows a lot of people on the hill. Can get stuff done.

Big guys with big personalities would only but heads with Trump. No one's going to be drawn to Pence, but unlike the other two you mentioned, no one is going to be pushed away either. He's the safest choice for a Trump ticket.

>desperately trying to push the narrative that this pick will change anything

Pence virtue signals for christfags, but yes..

wtf, I hate Trump now too!

It's gonna be David Clarke. kek wills it

It will. Pence is a horrible governor and a nutjob. He's also far-right and will dissuade Independents and moderates from voting Trump in November. He needed someone more popular and to help him pull in the centre, but he made a shit choice.

I'm really starting to think he is a Hillary plant to win her the WH. He's been making a lot of dumb choices it seems almost on purpose.

>establishment loves pence
>trump forced to pick a guy who is against most everything trump is for
what a loser

Pretty shitty choice. Indiana's not likely to swing blue this time so there's not much electoral math benefit to him. It's nice that he's a governor and not just a former congressman but Exec experience is less relevant for a VP than the President. He also feeds into every Dem gag about "two white guys", or in this case, "two old white guys". Hillary can pick some greenhorn like Castro and people are going to like him better just because he's younger.

Flynn would have been a stronger choice because he would bring gravitas to the VP debate and could steamroll over anyone Hillary picks once the conversation turns to foreign or defense policy.

Gingrich would have been a worse choice though.

WHY DIDN'T HE PICK FLYNN!!!? WTF IS HE DOING?

>he's a guy nobody knows
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA are you fucking serious? The media is going to rip this guy apart, he's anti-tpp, hates the gays and thinks the gays destroyed rome

Agree. Fuck Pence

It's better than Christie but that's not saying much.

This. If he wanted to swing a state, he should have picked Kasich, not Pence.

>anncoulter.com/columns/2016-07-06.html

Ann is so damn based.

Lotta loyalty for a hired voter

Fucking this. Flynn would have been terrific; Sessions too.

I hope it's another media bait-n-switch since the official announcement is tomorrow morning. I really don't like this cunt.

At least, it's not Christie or Gingrich.
Cry moar, faggots.

"Trump's national campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said "a decision has not been made." A formal announcement is scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday in Manhattan."

wtf i hate trump now!

At least Crispy Creme would pull in moderates and independents. Fucking Gingrich would get some of the independents, especially with his moon base plans.

It's making me feel kind of nervous. I wish I could convince him to pick Flynn. Here's hoping this whole pence thing is just a buildup, and he pulls a bait and switch and picks Flynn.

reminder anyone on pol could be doing 20x better at managing his campaign than whoever he has currently enlisted

they really believe people won't care Pence is anti-tpp, hates gays with passion and is fucking pro-amnesty given trumps stand on immigration LMAO wake up

i dont trust this pence guy. im not gonna follow poltics anymore. all the candidates are shit.

Maybe he's wondering why Trump would shoot himself in the foot... Before throwing himself into the general election.

Pretty pathetic of you desu

He sounds based wtf.

>muh media
Maybe they will stop calling Trump Hitler too. Thank you for correcting the record.

>not Paul
you fucked it

if doubles then pick will not be pence

>be against nearly everything the potential President stands for
>based
lol?

He must need help with the Religious wing of the Republicans

I swear they have fucked us every election due to their faggotry.

We lost the gay thing, leave it be. Its a culture war now not a political one.
The left only has muh feels, if you stop opposing stupid shit like Gay marriage and Tranny rights the left will collapse under their own economic stupidity

He's picking Pence in the hopes that evangelicals will be more likely to vote for him. A lot of evangelicals were turned off by Trump but Pence has actively discriminated against evangelicals' favorite minorities to hate.

praise kek

>they really believe people won't care Pence is anti-tpp, hates gays with passion and is fucking pro-amnesty given trumps stand on immigration LMAO wake up

This.

He'll be painted as backwards, and against all the minority voting groups, the ones that today actually unfortunately decide elections these days. Women, niggers, gays, spics, they're all going to fucking hate Pence and it's gonna cost Trump the election.

>trump stands for sodomy

What the fuck is Trump doing

A pro-amnesty guy who is a Jesus freak but also a COWARDLY jesus freak who gets bullied by LGBT

Why would you EVER pick him over an attack dog like Christie?

I'm curious though, who does Sup Forums think would have made the best VP?

This totally isn't filled with shills at all

THIS

I am now #MentallyHill

Ummm.... excuse me, but I thought this was a presidential election, not a vice president election.

>implying Trump won't win Ohio
Hillary wants to shut down blue collar workers. She's fucked.

ITS SPECULATION ASSHOLES, drudge ran with a dubious story because he didn't read the fine print of the story.

"Trump's national campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said "A DECISION HAS NOT BEEN MADE." A formal announcement is scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday in Manhattan."

come on guys, at least be more convincing so I can get my panties in a knot

>John "Just Soros My Country Up Senpai" Kasich

Flynn is okay but too under-the-radar for Trump

Newt is awful but above Pence

Pence is fucking dogshit, there's no way Trump actually wants him unless Ryan is forcing him to take Pence as a peace-agreement

Christie is well, lmao christie

Sessions is probably the best on this list

This kills Trumps chances of using TPP against Clinton. She will just turn around and say that his running mate is in favor. Controlled opposition confirmed.

It's not speculation

nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html?_r=0

>Suspend the relocation of any more Syrian refugees

>Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border.

>Vote to pass the bill that would require hospitals to gather and report information on possible illegal aliens before hospitals can be reimbursed for treating them

>Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration.

>End Birthright Citizenship; no more anchor babies.
Pence signed H.R.1868

Amends the Immigration and Nationality Act to consider a person born in the United States "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States for citizenship at birth purposes if the person is born in the United States of parents, one of whom is:
a U.S. citizen or national;
a lawful permanent resident alien whose residence is in the United States; or
an alien performing active service in the U.S. Armed Forces.

Get the fuck out of the thread you fucking kike

>A lot of evangelicals were turned off by Trump
No they weren't. He carried the fucking South. They'll vote for Trump anyway.

Someone give me Pence's rap sheet.

The Dems and the media magnify every controversy 10x over.

Is Pence

>Anti gay?
>Pro war?
>Has he ever said anything disparaging about women?
>Is he actually against TPP?

I really hope Trump viewed this guy through the Media Lens.

Through that lens the worst thing they could bring up about Christie was his highwaygate or whatever the fuck that was.

The media can run for DAYS with a made up controversy about a fucking geometric shape.

If there's ANYTHING big on Pence, it was a terrible decision.

>man coulter thinks "she" knows better than Paul Manafort about campaigning

The retardedness of women knows no bounds

He voted for Iraq?

Why is Trump doing this?

Give me the low down friends.

Pence sucks.

>it's not speculation
>links more speculation
undisclosed sources.. The official stance of the trump campaign is that a decision has not yet been made yet, how hard is that to understand? If a choice had already been made the campaign would declare that a decision HAD been made that would then be revealed tomorrow.

The Wikipedia article has quotes with a lot of spelling errors. Many bad first impressions are going to be made.

It matters who Trumps VP is

Because if its someone the Republicans want more than him, they are just going to impeach him on trumped (kek) up charges so they get their REAL man in office

Honestly, I think Trumps biggest mistake is the fact that he's allowing the Republicans to cozy up to him

I'm with #her now

>Pence

the wall just got 10 feet shorter
:(

If he chooses Pence it's for two reasons:

>There is a real risk of a revolt at RNC and this is his one way to stave it off.

>Pence comes with koch bros cash and donny can't get what he needs elsewhere.

it's a scam to get you excited, it's not gonna be Pence, the guy is a nobody

>Anti gay?

strongly

>Pro war?

yes

>Has he ever said anything disparaging about women?

opposes abortion

>Is he actually against TPP?

yes

I remember in 2012 a lot of pro-lifers and hardcore Christian conservatives were itching to get then Rep. Mike Pence to run for president. He came close but opted out instead to run for Governor of Indiana.

Honestly, I think this is smart on Trump's part. Pence will be a firewall against the pro-lifers/conservatives. Think Vinick/Sullivan from West Wing.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/draft-mike-pence-movement-gaining-steam-conservatives/story?id=12682362

As I have asked here before...who has ever been swayed to vote for an opposition candidate, by a presidential's VP pick?

It rarely, if ever happens. I'm a Hoosier, and that woukd be like me saying..."oh thank God Bush 41, picked Dan Quale for vice president, now I can sleep at night!"

Pence is a conservative, but to pigeonhole Pence as a blatant neoconservative is inaccurate. He is a neoconservative in part, but he is also a paleoconservative, a social conservative and cultural conservative.

I love Pence. He puts dindus in their place, and does not want refugees here, and is pro man/woman marriage.

I find Pence's favorability CAFTA, NAFTA and TPP to be alarming. He has addressed CAFTA a positive for the state of IN because it enabled IN to make hundreds of millions of dollars from this state's corn industry.

I don't want Pence to leave IN. He sends me refund checks from IN surplus, while keeping taxes low. Who does that?

>anti gay
the entire gay community hates him with a passion, trump will lose every single gay vote he's been trying to muster up
>pro war
yep
>women
women also hate him with a passion, given his mega far right stance on abortion and the comments he made towards women
>tpp
yep

Then he better not fucking pick Pence, he picks Pence he loses the election.

He's got to pick (out of the already shit choices) at least Christie or Gingrich if he wants to win.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence

>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel
>Israel
>most cherished ally

Is anything else even relevant guys? :^)

LMAO he picks this guy he's fucking done.

>Run for president, and get into the lead, because you're not a life career politician and not part of the corrupt system.

>choose a crooked life long career politician for VP

Why?

He was doing so good.

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/509032682555457536?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-a-pro-israel-boost-as-donald-trumps-vice-president-pic/

Choosing Pence is a completely illogical choice to try and consolidate the Republican Party (even though Trump is doing perfectly fine with Republican support) that will simultaneously make it impossible for Trump to expand the party, which was his most viable path to the white house. Moderate independents and democrats, who are far larger in number than the 10% of the Republican party that Trump is attempting to court with Pence, will be completely turned off by this neocon pro TPP evangelist.

Controlled opposition so Hillary wins.

Pence serves the same purpose as Biden did for Obama, he's a nobody who won't overshadow the main pick and he serves as an olive branch to the establishment and the cuckservatives.

the christian right is not a problem, stop pretending it is.

They are all voting for Trump.

>Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq.
>Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date.
>Voted YES on approving removal of Saddam & valiant service of US troops.
>Which affirms that the United States and the world have been made safer with the removal of Saddam Hussein and his regime from power in Iraq
>Pence co-sponsored strengthening sanctions on Syria & assist democratic transition

So Pence is basically Hillary.

ontheissues.org/Governor/Mike_Pence_War_ _Peace.htm

>I know literally nothing about him.
And therefore he is the perfect Trump VP.

He and Trump will be the blank slate on which the voters write their hope in rage.

This is just fucking disappointing

Fuck pence. that piece of shit.

He's strategically leaking contradictory information to stay at the top of the news cycle. There are two contradictory "leaks" about each of his VP choices so far. It's intentional.

You wishy washy shit

>Pence is terrible!

Doesn't say why

Kys

>predicted Trump would win primary when he announced
>literally wrote the book Trump's campaign was founded on

OMG just WTF!!! theres no way im voting DRUMPF now!

who's with me? #ImWithHer #HillMissile

He's going all out

>VP

Who gives a fuck?

Both are shit, as usual. The only correct answer is to be apolitical

This will be the moment that costs Trump the election.

>guy who becomes president if the president gets assassinated
>second most powerful man in government
>who cares

Not the brightest are ya

God this is infuriating. The main reason people argued against Michael Flynn is because of disagreements with Trump on abortion, which isn't even a part of Trump's campaign. These same cuckservatives are shitting themselves with excitement over Pence despite the fact that he disagrees with some of Trumps most fundamental campaign policies.