Plays on the wing

>plays on the wing
>slow as shit

He was overrated wasn't he

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2yY3z9wNsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>slow as shit
This is why I'd always play Shaun Wright-Phillips instead of him when I played as England on PES.

good call

you should've seen him as a deep-lying playmaker in his last days at LA Galaxy, he was pretty much stationary would cover like 30 yards a match

he is cute you low IQ gook lmao

>slow as shit

No he wasn't. He wasn't Robben or Bale quick but he could get up and down the line.

He could cross the ball better than any midfielder today.

Better than that useless grimacing fuck Steven Gerrard. Stole a paycheck from LA then quit because it was too hard. Meanwhile Beckham won in MLS and played all across Europe, finishing his career with a league title at PSG and donating his entire salary to charity. Granted he's a money laundering cunt, but all rich people are.

A good cross can take a whole team out of the game

and he was damn good doing it with a few others to do the dirty work.

besides Beckham and Quaresma there aren't any consistently good crossers in modern footy

lennon

He singlehandedly won United the treble with 2 corner kicks.

so who took the set pieces?

>singlehandedly won United the treble with 2 corner kicks
>takes corners
>someone else needs to put the ball in the net
>singlehandedly

the game change

crossing is so easy to stop

Yes singlehandedly.

>singlehandedly
>scored from two corners by himself

>wing
he was right midfielder, not a winger

youtube.com/watch?v=o2yY3z9wNsc

EVERY cross in this video leads to a goal. The way he could wrap his foot round the ball to get curve is still more aesthetic than anyone else I've seen do it

PES always favoured fast as shit players, best player in one of the games was obafemi martins, and i would always go nigeria in international tournos with the lads

before 2010 you didn't have to be a pacebabby to be a good winger

the decision that killed English football

he was underrated

england needs more players like him

>tfw I'll never see any players in the same light as I saw Becks and Owen as a 6 year old watching the 98 world cup again

Almost gods they were

>singlehandedly
>touching the ball with your hand is a free kick to the opposition
damagedscouserface.jpg

De Bruyne?

Basically this
Lavezzi is the best player in PES 2012

ahmed elmohamady

>Quaresma

the only thing quaresma is good at is crossing

PES 6 (I think) had Hamann with 99 shot power. Used to cunt them in from just past the halfway line with City all the time

But he consistently overhits them

but he was in his prime when the 'le pacey black lad with no finish' meme wasnt around

Most people fucking hated Becks after 98

Well after sure, but during. Believed the hype with all my heart that year, that they'd win us the whole thing.

The only year I thought we would win it all was 2010

You're the kind of guy that would play Sagna rather than Sagnol

He was a dick

>tfw I saw this live

Winners are all dicks, they only vary in how well they're able to hide it.

OP THE TYPE O NIGGA TO TELL HIS PLAYERS NOT TO DIVE

>you now remember Darius Vassell

Who is the new Beckham? Perisic? Koke?

Payet I guess.

Jack Grealish

remember dagaka at full back? the pace on that lad.

RenatoSanchezAtstamfordbridge.gif

james ward-prowse lmao

Adriano was OP as fuck in 05, you could shot from virtually anywhere and it was a goal. But otherwise yes pacebabbies were favoured, one of my friend used to put Roberto Carlos as striker just to abuse his pace

Unironically Kieran Trippier

He was a good player. He wasn´t Bale-tier but no player was that fast back then.
Figo would be too slow for today standars aswell.
He did "fine", specially given how bad british players perform in Spain.

if andy carroll was ten years older we'd have three stars and probs a euro too

Perisic has pace tho

massimo oddo was either amazing or absolutely awful at crossing but i can't remember which its been a while

Picked him out a treat. Based Becks.

Wasnt this the same game?

Bernardo's good at crossing

Like all of his assists in the prem have been inch perfect crosses

I suppose they would fit the question but in terms of skill I don't think either of those players would fit the "new Beckham title". I think OPs post actually is a testament to Beckhams skill, rather than a detractor. His passing ability is incredible. and his skill in dead ball situations is unmatched in the PL imo.

*instructs you to cross*

There's a guy that plays for either Huddersfield or Brighton that's good at crossing. Gross or something like that

Lemar
Mendy
Albrighton
Dembele
Di Maria

Not for the time of when he played.
He would be average nowadays, where transitions are one of the most important part tactics.

Koke has the crossing ability, I rate him and unironically Zappacosta when it comes to crossing. Ashley Young is decent this season too, Milner was good

Albrighton

Anyone notice how he and Albrighton play very similarly

R A R E
A
R
E

Now this is autism

david bentley

De Bruyne never fails to get a good ground cross in. He finds a way to avoid it from being blocked literally everytime, haven't seen anything like it