It's a Truman episode thread episode

>It's a Truman episode thread episode

Last nights thread was pure kino

>it's a Truman tries sounding for the first time and winds up in the ER episode

>It's a Truman fantasizes about something that will never happen and then suddenly realizes that it will in fact never happen episode

>it's a Truman uses his old toothbrush as a dildo but didn't know the bumpy edges of the handle could tear his asshole episode

>It's the "Truman's dad had Amnesia" episode
Such fucking bullshit

>It's a Truman laments the fact that his friends are getting engaged and married while he's never had a girlfriend episode.

well,then it must have two versions of this episode, because he still fantasizing about something that will never happen

>it's a truman realizes that despite being slightly above average in intelligence, he'll never achieve anything of note and will be forgotten shortly after dying episode

>it's a Marlon brings over some beers to disrupt Truman's questioning and openly hit on his wife without repercussions episode

>it's a Truman tries to find a weed dealer in Seahaven, fails, and resorts to huffing WD-40 again episode

>it's a Truman wishes his mental collapse would occur more quickly so he could end his fucking life already episode

I gotta say, that entire winter arc where his BPD started getting worse and he stopped saying "I love you" to his wife was kind of interesting though

>it's a Truman makes me forget about wanting to kill myself for a short while episode

>it's a Truman takes creep shots of his sister in laws feet episode

he thinks they haven't caught on!!

how old?

she just turned 31

disappointing

>It's a Truman/Kardashian crossover where Truman can't stop oggling the younger one's tits episode

>its a truman discovers the darknet thread

>It's a Truman Torrents more CP episode
As the OP from that thread, Thank you!
:D

>it's a Truman is thinking about trying to seduce his mom into giving him a footjob episode

>It's a Truman got really horny and lonely one night and finally worked up the courage to post pictures of his ass on craigslist begging to be topped and got a few replies and finally went to this one guy's apartment at like 2 in the morning and was really sketched out and got his ass eaten, his cock sucked, and then got absolutely pounded I mean ankles-resting-on-this-guy's-shoulders-while-he-thrusts-and-Truman-yelps-with-pleasure pounded and swallows the guy's load and then drives home and tries to forget it ever happened episode

>It's a Truman hits and kills the neighbor's kid while driving drunk but successfully hides the body then continues to live his life normally, all the while the parents and really everyone in town have to keep the act up despite knowing the truth while cheerfully greeting the man who killed their only joy every day episode