youtu.be/3cxixDgHUYw?t=106
youtu.be/s-MUzvASr8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wayne?

Ok

Lets do this

>27%

>Mr Batman, I'm Sea I Ayy.

Huh. Aquaman's armor looks surprisingly good. The only good costume in the movie it seems.

>0 OSCARS AFTER 10 YEARS

LMAO
MAO
AO
O

Jesus Christ.

>The Dark Knight got pity votes from the Academy because someone died
>Th-that still counts, r-right?

>And marvel STILL didn't get any
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

How many Razzies have you got?

>confirmed Batfleck and Aquaman bromance

Poor Supes.

>show pile of steaming shit

>HEHE IT LOOKS GOOD

I don't have any because I don't work at WB/DC bud lmaoooo

Oh my God, it looks so bad.

So you're shilling for them for free?

I just like to see people like you sperg out about brand wars you have no actual stake in

Fucking nice.

No-one mentioned brand wars until you showed up.

>14 - 0.

>me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MY SIDES

But enough pointless console war, bullshit. Yes, OP, the trailer has me more hype than anything I've seen in a while.

>trump bullied his way in
>ignored HRC's bullying of Burnie to get the DNC nomination

i swear liberals and their selective realities

Yeah, Evans has nothing at all to do with anything brand war related. At all. Ever.

What's it like in the Orwell-verse?

everyone in this thread should fucking kill themselves

You first.

Aquaman?

it doesn't look any different than the usual Hollywood cgi fest.

Yeah, it doesn't. It's just a gif of him laughing. I'm sorry you get triggered every time someone makes fun of your precious movies.

>why does he wear the bat?

4u

>uaaahhh drumpf a bully
>im devastated :''''(

CAPTAIN MURICA EVERYONE

there is nothing about this movie that looks good

>If i took that utility belt off would you die?

>gif
>it's actually a jpg

>evans
>not part of MCU

He's not wrong and Trump has been an unmitigated disaster so far.

Which is exactly the problem. It's an ugly Hollywood CGI fest where the only real thing, the little bits of face flesh not hidden behind a mask, awkwardly float in a churning mess of digital garbage.

DC movies seem to go balls deep with it.
Marvel has the good sense to use it sparingly, but they still go half way up the shaft sometimes (RDJ's head shifting unnaturally still creeps me out.)

>My opinion is more valid because I am famous
Wanna know why trump won? Right here, ladies and gentlemen.

You know that Ezra Miller's real name is nothing, right?

How so? Unemployment is down, illegal immigration is down, DOW is up, job creation is up, gets fat feminists to get up and exercise... Seems he's accomplished more in two months than Obama did in eight years.

>bragging about a hair and make-up award for suicide squad

How much more desperate can DCucks get?

This.

youtu.be/3cxixDgHUYw?t=106

This right here is the moment when Zack won.

Look at it. It's a man facing off against a force of nature. And. Winning. It's got more visceral impact and awe-inducing mythic power than the entire MCU has managed to muster in more than a baker's dozen worth of films.

Zack won. And he did it with fucking Aquaman.

Because he says things that offend my delicate sensibilities. I am literally incapable of seeing anything good in someone thats a big meanie

Stop this shit RIGHT NOW.

>dcfags still think imagery trumps plot and characterization

Plebs.

The DCEU's been pretty good

>visuals mean nothing in film

Go read a book, faggot.

>Zack won
>Zack won

Keep telling yourself that and it might come true.

Yes it does, it looks exceptionally bad.

visuals only mean something when they're in service to something, not when they're just for their own sake, and definitely not when they're in service to a completely different narrative than the script and director's intent.

good thing BvS and MoS had all three

MCucks should fuck off to their own thread and talk about how excited everyone is for Guardians of the Redditry.

L.O.L.

>visuals mean nothing in film

No one said that though did they, you fucking mongoloid.

Just because you're too fucking stupid to follow the narrative doesn't mean we all are.

There are people in this board, hell probably shortly to be in this thread who have been telling you what these movies are about since virtually their day of release, and updating as they figured more things out.

Just keep burying your head in the sand and calling it headcanon. It'll make a lot more sense to you once your balls drop.

Just because something has a story and symbllism doesn't make it good retard

>amount of golden men on shelf = 0
>amount of Jew trophies = 0

> movies
>>amount of shiny miniature chad =
>Z
>E
>R
>O

>>Z E R O OOOO

>decade of movies

>amount of humanoid looking britannia metal, plated in copper, nickel silver, and finally, 24-karat gold

>>ZZZZZ EEEE RRRRRR OOOOOO

ok

fpbp

Everything in the DC cinematic universe has absolutely sucked balls so far. It's not a good story you cancerous fag.

Just stick to shit that's more your speed. It's no skin off my back if you don't understand or like it.

I'll never understand why you're so immature or autistic(or paid) to get sand this far up your twat over people liking things you don't.

I don't like mayonnaise. I don't make it a point to go on the fucking warpath against everyone with a jar of fucking Hellman's in their fridge.

Then again, I'm not a dickhead. That might be the determining factor here.

Nice reddit spacing brah

Nice deflection, dickhead.

You mean there are people acting like their headcanon was intended and obvious to anyone other than themselves even after they performed extensive mental gymnastics to generate it in the first place

MCUcks value plot and likable characters over narrative and themes in a visual medium.

>marketers force a brand war because that's easier than defending the DCEU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TONY HELP! HE WON AN ELECTION

many such cases of MCucks acting out, VERY embarassing.

You have my permission to have the last word. Ignore it all, no matter how much sense it makes, how many predictions are still proving on the money, and how fucking stupid denying that makes you look.

Knock yourself the fuck out.

>plot

how to find the plebbit video gamer

Yep. It's all the WB marketers, amirite?

>no matter how much sense it makes

We've got people trying to say superman clearly represents islam.

I mean they aren't wrong.

I'm not seeing anything that indicates an attempt to force a brand war there.

Wait what? Is that the same submarine from Lost?

And they're not wrong, dumbass. The allegory's about the West never being able to defeat another culture's radicalized religion.

Notice how when the military hits Doomsday, he keeps getting stronger? Notice how it took kryptonite and a Kryptonian to do the deed? If your head weren't so far up your ass, you'd have already seen it.

>good thing BvS and MoS had all three

You do realise that Snyder's job is to communicate to the audience what they need to know, right? If you need some plebs on Sup Forums with their fucking infographics to explain what's going on then you've failed as a director.

pretty corny but that wont stop me from enjoying it then laughing along with red letter media like i didnt enjoy it.

lmao fuck this faggot

The only directors that gush about the meaning of their own films are catering to plebs in the first place.

you mean it looks pretty blue
every shot is blue

Don't go to the next one if it matters that much.

>bragging about le rottentomaata rating
>bragging about a prestigious award given to capeshit after 3 movies

Objectively not impressive either way but the latter is much better.

Actually....its miles better.

>being this delusional

>superman
>literally America: the superhero
>represents islam
>not wrong

snyder gushed pretty hard about what suckerpunch was supposed to mean.

Now he just keeps his stupid mouth shut.

What stupid armor.
If he hangs out underwater, why does he have fucking long hair? What idiot thought that one up? He should keep himself shaved bald.

And why obviously rubber? That's not much armor. If they want scales, go through the effort to make scales. Let's just paint Testors gold on rubber.

Is that even armor? Wtf kind of outfit is that? Should have stuck with classic orange and green. This is just an embarrassment. I wish all of humanity had never been born.

We're all praying you get the help you need.

Peter David and his artist thought the long hair up about twenty years ago along with a more armored appearance.

In their award-winning run on Aquaman's title.

Yeah, I'm sure Marvel would much rather have an Oscar for hair and make-up than widespread acclaim from critics and audiences. DC has them on the run.

And I'm praying that some day you'll have a brain between the three of you.

they're cribbing this design pretty hard, is all.

Basically all of snyder's shit has been built around 90s DC. When it was going through a very awkward period that is basically summarized as "superman has guns now."

>twenty years ago
>sadtimetravelingfrog.jpg

>the armor is CGI

>THE
>ARMOR
>IS
>CGI

this is pure madness

>anyone who doesn't see my headcanon is stupid

I know that feel. I do *not* miss that era of comics, though, especially on Marvel's side of the fence, They went full-on Edge: The Comics Company there for a long while.

Watch this, asshole.

The Kryptonian Codex is going to feature in the plans of the New Gods, They'll seek control of it because it will be a way to mass-produce superior Kryptonian shock troops to replace the parademons. They'll have someone either possessing Superman or impersonating him and he'll have to fight to re-establish his identity,

Why? Because they represent the Wahhabist movement within Islam, which radiates outward from the oil-rich countries of the Middle East.

Here's Lex, the allegorical stand-in for the West's military-industrial complex making his deal with that particular "devil."

youtu.be/s-MUzvASr8s

Standing waist-deep in a substance that looks pretty much exactly like crude oil.

Remember your science, kiddies? What happens when a hypothesis proves predictive?

looks like blood/afterbirth that spilled out after the cave troll was born to me dude. and since the big cry of the iraqi wars was "no blood for oil," I've just countered your headcanon.

and to interprete lex as satan, you'd have to ignore the fact lex was talking to literally satan before police roll in.

its a really, really sad thing when its clear the only media a person has consumed is adam curtis documentaries and capeship

your great, I haven't encountered this level of paranoid autism in ages, pls continue

don't scare him off. when he realizes people are just laughing at him he'll stop posting for months.

the bvs threads have been so shitty without him

It looks amazing. Fucking can't wait. Was a bit dubious about BvS. It was a'ight but it kinda blew. Excited about this movie though.