What's next for her ass and soles?

What's next for her ass and soles?

She got every procedure done to make herself beautiful to help her fuck and suck her way to the top and she just looks painfully average.

Ha HA! Sad.

my tonge!

I'd still put it in her butt though

>painfully average.
I agree she doesn't look outstanding, but she doesn't look like average at all, maybe a solid 7, which is above average.

It's even worse she is the beard of that Football player who is so gay, and she "leaked" her nudes just to prove his """""straight""""" bf.

Someone's dick

I really, really like this picture.

>instead of banking off ethnic rarity she makes herself look as white as possible

into the trash

she was average in a sort of endearing way before she had her jaw shaved. now shes just ruined. She looks like a doll that's been put in a microwave.

holy shit

Literally the opposite. She was white for most of her career in gaming but started presenting as a gook once she decided to go to Hollywood because Hollywood worships non-whites.

wait wut

I think you're getting her confused with morgan webb

>She was white for most of her career in gaming

I swear this board has to be filled with shills. Her claim-to-fame was being an Asian American gamer grill who'd deepthroat mustard-covered hot dogs on air and wear shitty cosplay costumes.

She's been playing the white card since she got herself terminated for insulting some game dev about having a circumcised penis.

The only legitimate laugh I got out of office christmas party was when they showed her the first time.

Woah, when did MEW get tits?

JUST

that's a nice chokeable neck

I'm sure she's just gotten in shape for a role

as an alien

OlivAYYYYY LMUNN

Gay men, not even once.

>husband is gay
>decide to go for the thai tranny look

both of these are well after her young qt face got wrecked

MORE POTATOES!!!!

This is top level shit right here

Sup Forums would be creaming over that girls body if she had mews face on it

>posting a literal who
>just Sup Forums things
Pic related

This slut has so little talent

But mews face looks like shit too lmfao you dumb fucking bitch

>tfw no woman will ever look at you with this much love , pride and satisfaction all in one expression

I want to die

She likes it rough.

more like she was desperate for her husband to touch her and wasn't ready to admit to herself that hes fucking gay.

You're fucking autistic she looks like an ugly frog

>japanese potatos can reduce bone mass in a perfectly symmetrical fashion that just so happens to be identical to 3D mandibular jaw surgery

someone tell the koreans

>asian master-race

God damn it I havent had sex in 3 months. I havent had quality rough, slapping, spitting-in-her-face sex in about a year. I havent had a girl lick my asshole in over a year. I havent woken up on an early spring morning to the sound of gentle rain outside of her window we left open because it got too hot inside and her naked body pressed against mine in over a year. I'm losing it.

WEW

Holy shit she looks like Pepe. Even has the bulbous eyes.

Did Aaron Rodgers go to town on her when he got home?

hahahaha

he probably sat her down and talked about how much he respected her

He really really likes women

says the guy who has never had sex lol