The Star Wars prequels are better than the originals and no I'm not baiting

The Star Wars prequels are better than the originals and no I'm not baiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80987560/#80996842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bane threads are dumb.

I have never hugged a female who wasn't related to me.

I liked the ending of Dexter

I'm black

House of Cards is the best show I have seen hands down since the Sapranos and nobody on here ever talks about. Proof positive this place is pleb central. I don't know why I continue to come back here.

When I watch Asian movies I can't tell the characters apart and I end up reading the plot summary on wikipedia

Akira Kurosawa is the best filmmaker of all time.
Kubrick is the most overrated filmmaker of all time.
Spielberg is the last director of his ilk and with his death, the golden age of filmmaking will end.
The new age of filmmaking is spearheaded by based Edgar Wright.
The Avengers movies are the driest ""AAA"" films in the current decade.

I didn't get dubs

Sup Forums hasn't made a funny meme in years and most of you probably have some form of cognitive disability.

I like Korean action/thriller flicks.
Kubrick was an amazing director.
All Star Wars is garbage.
Moonlight was ok.
I don't hate black people. I just strongly dislike african american culture.
Tarkovsky is slightly overrated on this board, and the guy was sort of a dick.
Fellini was better, but lost it.
Superbad was genuinely great, and one of the best comedies of the last 20 years, but everything else Rogen and Goldberg has ever done sucks, with the exception of This is the end, wich was ok.
Black Swan is the best mainstream american movie of the last 20 years or so.

I have a friend like this.

>"hey, aint that the guy from the chaser?"
>no
>"hey, wasn't she in lady vengeance?"
>no
>"I thought she died earlier in the car"
>that was the other woman jesus christ are you blind!!!

Drives me mad.

I've been wanting a follow up to Unbreakable since I was eleven years old and now I'm hype as hell that it's actually happening.

I loved Power Rangers reboot
BvS is the greatest superhero movie ever.
Daredevil>Iron Fist>Luke Cage>Jessica Jones
The Marvel TV shows are better than the movies
Iron Fist is way, way better than most make it out to be.
Whiplash is a genuinely awful movie, and La La Land is bad.
Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and Jackie Brown are good, but everything else by Tarantino is garbage.
Inside Llewyn Davis is the Coen Brothers best movie followed by True Grit and A Serious Man. Big Lebowski is terrible.
Swiss Army Man is cringe worthy bullshit and not the least bit funny or insightful.

Why is this so taboo to say? I bet they can't tell us apart either. Can we finally all just be honest about it?

Woah. You would have been better off confessing to murder.

I haven't gone to the theatre in almost ten years. I haven't had cable for seven years. I haven't had any paid streaming service in four years.

Days of thunder is great
Episode 7 is nostalgia pandering garbage
Jurassic world was not much better than episode 7 and the worst of the Jurassic park films, at least 2 and 3 had some rather than no likable characters

I unironically like the '80s Mark Harmon comedy Summer School.

good opinions
shit opinions

as for me, I'd go with the McChicken, prolly the best choice at McDonald's

>Episode 7 is nostalgia pandering garbage

Came here to say this.

Also came to say Rogue One>Episode VII because at least Rogue One didn't try to hide being pandering garbage.

I can tell east-asians, blacks, indians, the other kind of indians, whites, spics and arabs apart.
I get racism. I might just be one myself, but I don't get this "I can't tell who's who" stuff. I think people who say that either have such a boiling hate for others that they just blatantly lie to seem as racist as possible, or they're just faceblind.

>I haven't had any paid streaming service in four years.

I haven't paid for a movie/dvd or TV channel in 15 years. The last media I paid for was The Matrix in 2000.

I hate niggers.

I've actually watched Problem Child and Problem Child 2

I hate inbred racists.

My Daughters are mixed-race.

I don't like white people on Sup Forums pretend to be niggers.

I didn't understand your post.

I unironically think cross breeding people are scum. :)

I like a metric fuck ton of badly rated and received movies

I hate mischlings and think you and they belong in the furnace.

I'm on the path to be like you. You enjoy life or nah?

People who genuinely believe the prequels are any good, or better than the originals, obviously were born with those films. I'm guessing 1996+.
The obvious point being the only reason you'd think that the prequels were any good is for nostalgia reasons. You also probably only hate the originals because of all the hate the prequels get.

>I didn't understand
Oh you really are a nigger. Get out.

If you met my Children and their Mother you'd understand.

The Leftovers is genuinely my favorite TV show of all time and it really rustles my jimmies when people here call it reddit because Lost had a shit ending. Especially when said shit-talkers have only seen a few episodes in the first season and didn't bother to even try season 2 - which is straight up fucking kino.

Life is good, bro. I couldn't go back to paying £16 for a DVD I'm probably gonna watch once. I probably watch 20 movies a month. Fuck that shit.

How do you do it?? I watched Kairo last night and the three main actresses all had the same haircut and build. I enjoyed the film but it took me like the first 45 minutes to figure out who was who.

I learned to read English at school. This.. makes no sense to me.

>I don't like white people on Sup Forums
>pretend to be niggers.

I don't want to pretend to be a nigger. Why would I? If you don't like white people on Sup Forums then tough shit. DEAL with it.

I guess after a dozen movies you just start to recognise their facial features more. The fact they all have the same black hair and voice doesn't help.

>he forgot a word, got 'im!

Also, you protest too much, Sambo.

I've never watched the indiana jones series

>now this is pod racing!

Inception is one of the best movies of all time and is better than the Matrix

I love House of Cards! :D Can we be friends or no?

I love BBC and want it in my wife filling her with black seed

If you want good seed just go to Sneed's

Hell yeah, bro!

Maybe it's weird, but it's the most "summer" movie for me. There's some kind of comfy nostalgia in it, and that feeling of restlessness just leading up to the summer break.

Plus I totally relate to those guys.

I liked the ewok movie desu, or one of them at least (there's 2 right?). It had a nice mix of fantasy and sci fi.
I also liked everything I ever read about the EU, even or should I say especially the stupidest stuff like Luuke or the "first" battle of Hoth.

>Tarkovsky is slightly overrated on this board, and the guy was sort of a dick.
>Fellini was better, but lost it.
Antonioni was better than both Tbh.

No. Chuck bought it back. It's legally Chuck's now.

Avatar is my favorite movie of all time.
BvS is my favorite Superhero movie.
I genuinely prefer the prequels to the original trilogy.

Oh Chuck reclaimed it?? Good for him!

>Sapranos

new meme

I'm going to beat your daughters with a bat the second you're no longer there to protect them, racemixing scum.

You really think I care what some anonymous retard thinks?

You're dumb, I get it. I really do. I'm ok with it.

>my favorite show
One of my favorites as well, my man.
>rustles my jimmies when people here call it reddit
Same. We'll just have to know we're right and they're wrong.

Go back to 420chan, Jerome.

i miss my secret club theres days i feel like im the last of them from back in the day most are probably dead or sustained to a life of wageslaving and gave up when the cancer took over the site

The Harry Potter film series is leagues better than the Lord of the Rings film series.Every single facet, direction, tone progression, atmosphere, camera work, art direction, sound effects, visual effects, pacing, editing, acting, character development and soundtracks.

Ok, er.. Cletus? Hank? Justin?

What do I call you?

At least I don't feel like a pedo watching LOTR.

Star wars is just a vehicle for selling merchandise anyway

You're going down, coonskin.

:(

I love stupid ass 90s action movies. The Rock, Mortal Kombat, and Starship Troopers are the some of the best ways to waste an afternoon.
Hiroyuki Sanada deserves better than what he's gotten in hollywood.
Avatar 2 will be a good film because James Cameron doesnt know how to fuck up a sequel.

I watch How I Met Your Mother once a year because it reminds me of when I used to be around friends.

This was a good movie and I am excited for the sequel.

that's just sucky
kek

>Having super high movie standards just ruins your own movie watching experience honestly I can't remember the last movie I rated 6/10 or below. Same with tv shows.

>Story isn't thing that carries a movie, cinematography, directing and score also count.

>Sup Forums should ease on the contrarianism but that's just part of the culture

>pedos should get gassed and liking traps makes you gay

Star trek Enterprise was better than Voyager

Ill respond to you seriously since you did me. I was the same age as them when they came out so it was always natural. No pedo. Plus I like Hermione in the latter ones just as much.

2001 is not very good.

You're right it's very great

>If you met my Children and their Mother you'd understand.

Understand that you're a beta loser that had to switch race to score? yeah i understand.

>The new age of filmmaking is spearheaded by based Edgar Wright.
I am 100% on board with this

the transformers movies are not bad

I unironically consider LOST to be the best show I've ever watched, I loved the ending and the way it was written. There are only two episodes I don't like and I've watched the entire show front to back at least 6 times to the point I can quote most of the lines along with the show.

>There are only two episodes I don't like

Kate has more than one episode, m8

Movies will never be good again while Jews are allowed to exist

that last one with marky mark had me legit laughing and entertained for the whole duration

Jack's tattoo and Nikki and Paulo are the only irredeemable ones. And the Nikki and Paulo was the fault of the actors trying to jew out for more money

Iron Fist is not that bad
Batman v Superman is better than the MCU because of it's ambition alone
Batman v Superman is a fine action movie on itself too and one of the best blockbusters of 2016
Kobayashi > Kurosawa
PTA is the best american director working
Lynch would be the best american director working but he's not working, he's basically retired and we need to accept it
Twin Peaks is going to suck too

I watched a couple DChads school an ISIS sympathizer in a Justice League thread and it was like watching Batman and Superman teaming up.

God bless DChads.

>I watched a couple DChads school an ISIS sympathizer in a Justice League thread
>ISIS sympathizer in a Justice League thread
What the fuck

I fucking saved that shit.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80987560/#80996842

I didn't think the Nikki Paulo one was that bad desu. It was a weird episode, and not really fitting with the rest of the show, but it was fun enough.

Their whole situation was weird. I thought initially that they were just there for exposition. The show had gotten kind of complex, and for people just tuning in to "finally give this Lost thing a shot," it was easy to have an organic reason for characters to explain things like the hatch in a couple of sentences. Not sure why people hated them, she was pretty qt, and LeVar Burton as the Cobra was choice.

Star Trek > Star Wars

I'm black

Wrong. Raimiposting and LOTR-Taxposting both are alive and well. Nice threads every once in a while.

Lurk more.

I don't like DC movies but I have to admit they have the best fanbase in this board

>BvS finally was a proper mature comic book movie that failed because comic book movies are aimed at children, teens and adults that never developed proper mental maturity

>Interstellar and the Arrival are retarded pieces of shit to make stupid people believe they're watching a smart movie, cause they're too retarded to understand an actual intelligent movie

>Warcraft the Beginning was a good movie and I fucking hate World of Warcraft

>Movies are shit because they're a passive medium that don't require much thinking. As a result it's easy to make a person believe a shit movie is good or a good movie is shit. Not so with videogames. If a game is bad, you will notice, because it's an active medium

>Iron fist is literally better than season 1 of Daredevil.

>We need to cut out "professional reviewers." The only reason these glorified internet blogger exist is for historical reasons, since preinternet era you couldn't compile "user scores." Time to cut out the middleman.

>People who like Strangers Things are people who buy a book because it has a pretty picture on the cover. All style, no substance.

>Logan wasn't a good movie, it just wasn't as shit as the other Xmen movies.

>Nolans Batman movies are dogshit. Only reason Dark Knight was so great was because of Homo Mountain.

>If any of the recent Star Wars movies didn't have the name Star Wars, they would have been considered mediocre dogshit.

I hate myself.

The ugliest guy from my friends just lost his v-card and I still have it. He's a 5'5 fat manlet with a double chin and no social skills. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME WHY AM I STILL A VIRGIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If they didn't have the name on them but we assume they had the same colossal budget and marketing then they still would have been rated above their deserving mediocre status because of the resources behind them.