I imagine myself in sw*Den, leading my Joukkue. Our mission is to stop sw*Doid dogs from advancing...

I imagine myself in sw*Den, leading my Joukkue. Our mission is to stop sw*Doid dogs from advancing. We mow down sw*Doid dogs but they keep coming. I shoot sw*Doid dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my puukko and begin slaughtering sw*Doids, since sw*Doids are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. sw*Doids were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see TŠINGIS-KAANI (Tengri) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in finland, my homeland. My MONGOL brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Swedes are better than us Finns anyhow.
We'd all be better off if Swedes put some effort into teaching us their superior language.

t. fennosw*Doid cuckold

FENNOSW*DOID GENOCIDE NOW

Excellent post

I am not. I'm an eastern Finn from Kainuu.
We're suffering out here because of a lack of Swedish blood.

why are finns so autistic?

Lack of Swedish DNA mainly

10/10

Make Swedens Backyard Swedish again!

As a Finn with the Ur-Nordic haplogroup I1 I feel a special affinity towards my Swedish brotherfolk

According to our glorious and good tradition, I will fight for the Vikings.

Us Mongolfinns ought to return to Åland to Sweden at once. It isn't right we stole it.

>t. schizophrenic

Viking Swedes make the perfect masters for Finns and Slavs to keep us from idling away without a purpose.

Finland best ally

Thanks for saving our ass once again in Winter War

You did amazingly on your own too, Sweden really should've officially joined the war.

Its time to stop posting subhuman, follow you swedish ancestors and suck some finnic dick

excellent thread

exgellend :DDD really touching XDD