Watch European movie

>watch European movie
>realize European policemen don't carry guns

This is a joke right? Is Europe really this cucked?

Until recently there weren't many nonwhites so there wasn't much need for them.

Because there was a time when EU had no niggers and muslims unlike the other half of the west.

Of course. It's why some German manlet conquered their entire continent and big dick America had to come in and save them.

Why'd he do it?

theres literally a film where britbogs try to stop thiefs with a baton and a female officer gets raped cause the bad guys had a gun/knife

>cuck means policemen not carrying guns now

Can't wait to see what it means next time.

>gun/knife

So which is it?

Cuck means emasculated men which is what a policeman who doesn't carry a gun is.

found the cuck

idk, all i know is the fucking cunt bobby gets raped while wearing her gear on the streeet

this is a recent film, from the last 5 years

Americans have been psychologically cucked by the effects of niggery.

Finnish officers carry handguns and may have shotguns or submachine guns in their cars. They also carry submachine guns at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport.

Europe isnt a country you fucking imbecile.

keep telling yourself that

>burgers in charge of geography

If they're that pathetically ineffectual, there's little reason to even call the police.

>no one died, but they looked silly for a little bit

literally amerilard logic

>no one died
thats the problem

I'm not American and I think it's a pathetic display of ineptitude.

>america is a crime ridden shithole
>the cops need m16s in their trunks
>europe is a bastion of civilization and peace
>no need for weapons
>hurr durr what a bunch of cucks

Ameriniggers everyone

>no need for weapons
This is false.

Trolling aside, it doesn't make sense.

Your random street cop is often the first one on the scene and therefore most in need of lethal force given the correct situation.

Just look at that Charlie Hebdo thing. Random French cop is first on the scene, gets shot because he doesn't have a gun. Compare that to Texas where some Muzzie shits tried to shoot up an art convention and a random traffic cop stopped the whole thing before it started.

Your cops need guns because they all weigh 300 pounds and can't actually chase or physically restrain anyone

>Compare that to Texas
I know Texas likes to think that it is not part of the US, but USA should not talk about guns preventing mass shootings. How many days since the last one?

How long until Yurop bans cars?

Only jews answer a question with another question.

Do they really?

>the Caliphate formerly known as Europe
>bringing up Jews

pottery

>be american
>get shot

Police officers should always have guns and Europe is no different.

Im just making fun of yankees desu

Unfortunately all their tax dollars go on healthcare and education so they have very little left over for public safety