Is adopting someone else's child not cuckoldry if the child is of the same race as you? Pic unrelated

Is adopting someone else's child not cuckoldry if the child is of the same race as you? Pic unrelated.

If it is my blood (child of my brother or some other relative) it is not cuckoldry.

there are degrees of Cuckoldry

>raising your own kid
>raising your dead family member's kid
>raising an unrelated kid of the same race
>raising an unrelated kid of a different race

I would rather you just have a white kid, that way, there's a net increase of white people in the world.

I feel odd when people seriously date or marry single mothers. They're actively providing resources to a woman and her child they have no obligation too. I recently broke off talking to a single mother. I went on two dates with her but we were never an item. Apparently she was really into me. I don't know nor do I care. I'm not raising someone else's child that is a result of irresponsibility. I would possibly talk to a widow with a child but there would be certain guidelines. I don't know how I feel about family members raising children that aren't their own. I feel like they have some obligation because of relation, so I wouldn't look down on them. Adoption is a different story. It's a toss up.

Adopting is a little different. You adopt an orphan and you're giving a kid a chance at life that they wouldn't have otherwise had. That's not being cucked, that's being a hero.

Think OP means raising a child with the mother of that child. Don't think 'proper' adoption should be considered as cuckoldry.

If you adopt a girl, nope
If you adopt a boy yes
If you adopt a child while being a monk or a priest, it's epic song tier

If you adopt your wife's kid it's cuckoldry unless the father of the kid has passed away.

i think cuckoldry should only be defined as:
>someone else fucked and impregnated your wife, and you and her raise it as your own

It still is. You're just being cucked from beyond the grave

This. Cuckoldry is contributing in any way to raising someone else's DNA. Even going on a date with a single mother is cuckoldry.

This pretty much. It should also describe those fags that sit in a corner and watch their women get fucked. Or importing hundreds of thousands of breeding-aged Muslim men (I'm looking at you Germany).

This is possibly the only true exception. Any other form of adoption or raising a child not your own is cuckoldry. Nature's way is for the new male to kill the offspring of the previous male and then impregnate the female with new offspring that are his own. The faggot cuck way is to raise some other niggers child like a faggot.

Naw adopting an orphan into a stable family is legitimate and a charitable act.
Paying for a single mother isn't.
An orphan has no parents the dad of single mother son is lurking somewhere

Theoretical. Say two race mixing couples where real good friends. One being black female white male. The other the opposite. Would you be a cuck if both females where artificially inseminated. You get where I'm going here.

This is the only true answer If you marry a single mother and she cares more for her kid then you're a cuck because you're second fiddle to someone else's bastard.
If she cares more for you than her kid then is she really the kind of woman you want raising your kids?

If you're just a milf hunter good for you, but never commit to one.

Once you reach a certain age and you're fat and bald and look like shit, do you really think you'll find an attractive single female who wants you?
Either marry young, or take very good care of yourself as you get older so you can score chicks a decade+ younger. Or date a single mom and be cucked. Or stay a wizzard

Goo look up the definition of that word. It's not like smurfy, and has no actual meaning.
Is someone else fucking your wife, with your permission?
If no, go buy an education. Start with a dictionary.

One true answer. The other is when you are infertile by nature, and you voluntarily adopt a child. Or when you already have children of your own, and you take another to raise

Depends how good the mother's pussy is and how much you make a year. If you can't support yourself obviously you can't handle more. And if the mother's pussy is that good, you must lock it down no matter what. Also, you can raise the child however you want, you can say goodbye to bottom tier chores forever. You could basically have this child as a slave, honestly user you have it all wrong. Oh and you probably are all normies with faggot ass loving parents who "care" and "believe" in you. My mother hated my guts and anyone who would have stepped up as a father figure would have been my hero, but I raised myself and I'm a borderline socio/psychopath.

It depends honestly on the opportunities of the adopter.

If its an infertile person, or with truly no ability to sire his own offspring, its not cuckoldry.

When its a fertile pair that instead of having a child between, opts to adopt some somalian niglet instead of birthing their own, its cuckoldry.

>Or importing hundreds of thousands of breeding-aged Muslim men

I'm looking at you Englel