Wake up

>wake up
>remember 7-1
Will it ever be topped? It wasn't the biggest blowout in history, but these were two dominant teams late in the World cup. Will our grandchildren be asking about the day Bra71l died and Sup Forums exploded?

>Will it ever be topped

I don't know about all that, but I'm going to assfuck your mom tonight and wipe my dick off on your anime pillows

reminder that 7-1 literally killed this guy.
F

You know why 7-1 was such a fantastic event for all of us?

You may think it was because Brazil, a football superpower with countless years of history, humiliated themselves in front of their own people.

You may think it was because Germany trashed the hosts with no mercy whatsoever, and then went on to win a world cup in Brazil's soil.

But all of these reasons pale in comparison to the real moment that made 7-1 an unforgettable match.

Perro, born and raised in the favelas of Brazil, committed a betrayal of the highest order when he ran into the pitch and headed the ball past Julio Cesar in order to increase the score lines

I can still hear the shock of the commentators when the screen began to read "Perro (O.G) 28'". To lose with such a score is a disgrace, but to get caca'd by your own species is beyond words.

Trying too hard

>the tears

MUUUUUUUUUUUUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Brasil, decime qué se siente tener en casa a tu papá.
Te juro que aunque pasen los años, nunca nos vamos a olvidar…
Que el Diego te gambeteó, que Cani te vacunó, que estás llorando desde Italia hasta hoy.
A Messi lo vas a ver, la Copa nos va a traer, Maradona es más grande que Pelé.

We will tell our grandchildren we saw 18-1, 7-1, Sandusky, Da Cubs winning Da Eries, Levron Winnintg one for Da Land, The Malcom Butler Interception, The Minneapolis Miracle, UCF going full Chad and claiming the Natty, 0-16. I can’t even get started on Euro moments.

>UCF going full Chad and claiming the Natty
I don't follow UFC, what does this mean?

University of Central Florida went unbeaten the entire season and claimed the National Championship after being snubbed by (((The Committee)))

UCF went completely undefeated all season, including a Bowl Win against SEC West Champions Auburn Tigers, but were left out of the playoff by the committee in favor of two one-loss teams and an Alabama that couldn't even win their own division.

In order to tell the committee to fuck themselves, UCF then went on to declare themselves national champions, including all the typical celebrations such as a parade and giving their staff championship bonuses.

Thanks m8s. I should start watching that shit, I hear some say its better/more fun then the NFL

6 months, brazil

6 months left until your chance for revenge

Parity and skill are not as good. Atmosphere and intensity of the game is a million times better though. If you're looking for technical showcases, don't bother; if you're looking to watch fun sports, then go for it my man. College football is my favorite sport to watch.

Post yfw brazil loses 8-1

germany is currently being cucked by middle easter migrants as we speak. (as i type this i mean)

let time take its course and germany will be shit in no time. we all know sand nignogs cant play footy. brazil will have the last laugh.

lmao.

Infinitely more fun than the NFL.

>americans butthurt mad because I posted this image earlier
lel

I hope either mexico or germany btfo brazil again, ubrigens , what does germany's new starting 11 look like?

I hope the world will forget last year's remuntada.

Because of the PSG choke, almost everyone here uses the term "remontada" for nothing and everything. I can't believe >we just gave +200M€ to our rapist

is it possible you guys have a screencap of the moment Sup Forums exploded with the 7-1?

>not recognizing this as pasta
Haha what's your reddit username btw?

There's an archive of it somewhere. The thread was getting like a hundred posts every few seconds

Where were you when Bra71l happened?

Are you guys still the favorites for winning the tournament?

muslims don't play football

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.

Dios te bendiga.

Brazil will beat Germany 8-1 this time nerman will do it

We are the only team that has never been out of a WC and will never will be out of one.

Even Germany have already been kicked out in qualifying.

Believe me, even if you "lol 1-7 meme-addicts" do not admit it, that's a lot, but a lot more shameful.

And, c'mon? USAfag? USA means "utterly shameful of america".

Besides, we're still the greatest champions.

Siete a uno, niño estupido

>Even Germany have already been kicked out in qualifying.
Not true. We didn't want to travel to Uruguay in 1930 and were banned from participating in 1950 because of I don't know why. When we chose to participate and weren't barred from entering we always breezed through qualifying.

>breezed through

In 2002 you finished second behind >England and had to play play-off games. In 98 you nearly finished third after scraping by Albania (4-3) in the final game of the qualifications.

>were banned from participating in 1950 because of I don't know why.
>because of I don't know why.
>I don't know why.
>why.

FUCK ALBANIA
FUCK 1998
FUCK PEPSI
FUCK PESAPALLO
FUCK SUPERPESIS
FUCK YOU

This was the best part of that world cup. Seeing this smug faggot getting the smile wiped off his face. Seeing him writhing in his death bed screaming "NO GERMANY NOOOOOOOO" would have been extremely satisfying. If a nurse recorded his final painful moments, I would happily pay for the pleasure.

>FUCK ALBANIA
Wake up (Wake up)
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
Grab a brush and put a little
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable
You wanted to
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
You wanted to
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
You wanted to
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
You wanted to
I don't think you trust
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Idk this was bretty gud

>t.55% 'white'

This tbqh. Brazil were never the bad guys

Brazil wasn't dominant.

It was pure luck that they made it so far in the tournament.

They were pretty bad.

Even the pasta was trying too hard.

I don't know about your life but living in Germany is actually pretty comfy tbqhwy fat boy

>I don't know about your life but living in Germany is actually pretty comfy tbqhwy fat boy
wait a bit

>zero citations

based clickbait thumbnail poster

how can Romanians compete?!

Germany is the true footballing superpower.

>USA means "utterly shameful of america"

Low energy.

I would rather get Tarpoulin and Tostitos from this WC to the end of eternity than to have another 2004 Basketball experience. It's far worse to be humiliated in your national sport than to be a nothing in a sport most of your country doesn't care about. That's why 7-1 is such a beautiful meme; it's the most points Brazil ever gave up in an international match, and on home soil in front of a semifinal audience in their biggest sport.

>caring about sports so much that you cry over them
Why are Brazilians so retarded?

Autism