SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Plot Details

>Peter Parker (Tom Holland) is attending the prestigious Midtown School of Science and Technology, where he competes with his snobbish classmate Flash Thompson (Tony Revolori) for the affections of the popular Liz Allan (Laura Harrier). Peter is also friends with outcasts Ned Leeds (Jacob Batalon) and Michelle Gonzalez (Zendaya Coleman), who secretly harbors feelings for Peter.

>As Spider-Man, Peter is protecting New York City from petty criminals, but yearns to prove himself to Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) and join the Avengers to accomplish meaningful things and help people on a global scale, but Stark believes him not to be ready.

>Stark creates a government-sponsored company dedicated to cleaning up the collateral damage from superhuman battles, unwittingly leaving local businessman Adrian Toomes (Michael Keaton), the owner of a local salvage company dedicated to the same purpose, out of business. Believing themselves to be victims of the system, Toomes and his former employees Herman Schultz (Bookem Woodbine) and Phineas Mason (Michael Chernus) decide to retrofit weaponry and technology recovered from numerous sources such as Hydra and the Chitauri to become a trio of dangerous criminals: Vulture, Shocker and Tinkerer.

>Spider-Man crosses paths with the trio when they begin pursuing a vendetta against Stark, and seeks to prove himself by stopping them. When innocents start getting caught in the crossfire, Peter grapples with the responsability that accompanies his powers and vows to stop the Vulture even if he must stand against Stark and the authorities to do so.

New trailer tomorrow, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5bcy7gXbjI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A white boy competing with an Indian boy to bang a Black girl
What did Disney mean by this

That you should see a therapist

Absolutely boring.

>Spiderman with the Avengers
Fucking terrible

Stark takes Peter's costume away.

Peter makes a homemade one.

The black chick is Keaton's daughter.

Keaton and Spider-Man fight.

Keaton doesn't die.

Peter gets Tony's respect.

He's Guatemalan, mate

You can literally swap cuck with rapist or racist and it works just as well for SJWs.

JFC Flash Thompson is a poo in loo?

Sounds like a solid story arc.

>Tapping the chest area causes the suit to fall down
>The chest symbol is an elaborate robotic drone

None of these upgrades are fight-friendly at all.

That first section describes the most generic protagonist school-life conceivable.

Was this how it always was with Spider-Man?

>b-but they do it too!

Have better standards for yourself.

At least it's not another "muh uncle Ben" origin story.

W-Wait. Where's the part where Tom Holland's boipussy gets decimated by Tony Stark's Iron Cock?

They should have the fucking Vulture be the one to kill Tony Stark. It'd be surreal.

More details that have leaked.

>Peter and Flash compete to accompany Liz to the homecoming dance and join the academic declathon team to be closer to her. Liz is attracted to Peter, but after he lets her down numerous times due to his duties as Spider-Man, she ultimately chooses Flash, while Peter learns about Michelle's feelings for him and they tentatively share a dance.

>Ned finds out about Peter's secret identity and helps him in his crimefighting efforts, as well as unexpectedly building a rapport with Liz's best friend, Betty Brant (Angourie Rice).

>During a field trip to Washington, D.C., the academic declathon team is caught in the crossfire of the Vulture's attack on an event sponsored by Stark Industries and Spider-Man's efforts to stop him.

>Despite Stark's orders to leave the Vulture to the authorities, Peter becomes determined to catch him, and eventually cuts ties with Stark and foregoes the high-tech suit Stark had given him.

>The Vulture and his men become determined to kill Spider-Man and manage to identify him as a student at Midtown. They attack the homecoming dance in search of him, and Peter confronts him in his old homemade suit, ready to fight in his own terms. Against overwhelming odds, Peter manages to use his smarts to defeat the Vulture, Shocker and Tinkerer, who are subsequently arrested.

>Peter manages to prove himself to Stark and is offered a membership in the Avengers, but declines, having learned that protecting the streets and looking after the neighborhood are as meaningful and important than fighting aliens and monsters and saving the entire world. Stark then provides Peter with a new suit.

>

>

Peter was so much more interesting when he was out of school and having to be an adult. Asking people to relate to a high school student and their "problems" is stupid.

who the fuck pays people to post these thinly disguised official press releases?

>Spiderman movie with 3 villians

But you're the one shitting up the board

If Keaton is allowed to shine this could be really good

How many suits does Iron man give him like 3 all together?

I hate how RDJ has to be literally in every movie now. I mean I get that he needs an avengers invite and a new suit but still..

What's with Disney pushing agendas all the time?

>tfw we will always be stuck with Highschool Spidey movies and alternating Love interests

Amazing Spider-Man 3 died for this shit sadly.

>and is offered a membership in the Avengers, but declines

I doubt that'll stop Spider-Man from being in the next Avengers movie though. Or at least from showing up in other Marvel movies.

i love cuck as an insult. you can always tell it strikes a nerve with skinnyfat numales

>Michelle Gonzalez

Fuck knew she wasent Mary Jane. When all the rumors came out and they didnt confirm she was I fuckign KNEW she wasent MJ!

Thank fuck!

If you wanted another one of those lifeless trash Garfield movies you're a no-taste philistine.

Kind of, yeah. That's always been Peter Parker's deal - by all outward appearances, he's generally unremarkable.

I don't subscribe to Sup Forums's white genocide theories, but holy fuck is Tony Revolori a terrible choice for Flash Thompson.

>Who? He can't be that ba-

What the fuck is this? It's like Venom in Spider-Man 3 all over again.

I'd take the Garfield films over the trash that Marvel Regurgitates every 6 months any day of the week.

>another reboot
>another Spider-Man in high school story
>now with more minorities
>Robert Downey Jr. shows up to quip

I can see Sony doing something this fucking dumb on their own, but how did Marvel get involved with this shit?

Why not just make a Spider-Man where he's working as a photographer for the newspaper? Why all this fucking rebooting the same shit?

Probably because they're in it for the long haul. They picked a young actor so they can get a lot of movies out of him.

They could have picked a 22 year old and had him be post college and working for the newspaper. Sony still would have gotten a ton of movies out of him.

The last thing I want to see is Spider-Man's high school adventures AGAIN (and this time where he completes with a pajeet Flash Thompson).

>that cgi

This. I want a Spidey film where Peter isn't dicking around in high school and he's more of a mild mannered photo journalist rather than pushing the "super genius" meme by the Garfield and now Holland movies.

Just wait until Spider-Man 5 where he finally marries Mary Jane.

Marvel's movies aren't very good, but at least they're coherent and rarely embarrassingly bad in the way TASM2 was.

It exists. It's called Spider-Man 2 and it's the best superhero movie ever made by a pretty wide margin.

>this time where he completes with a pajeet Flash Thompson

those disney jews gotta make spiderman interracial gay too now?

What N64 game is this?

Aside from being a scientific genius you mean?

Let it go. Autistics believe Spiderman is Everyman. You can relate with Spiderman because his woes. which is bullshit.

Orphaned but has a loving Family.
Genius in science and a natural at photography.
Geek Syndrome - remove his glasses and change clothes he's suddenly a nice looking guy.

Well hopefully we'll get the Sinister Six
>Vulture
>Shocker
>Kraven
>Mysterio
>Doctor Octopus
>Rhino

>That poster

What happened? Every poster from Marvel looks super busy with color.

>There will never be such an iconic posters such as the Raimi posters

If the leaks are right Vulture/Shocker don't get killed off so that might be the plan.

>the contours of those twink cheeks and legs in that spidey suit

I am so glad RDJ wasnt in Ant Man. Its probably why I enjoyed that a lot. Nothing against RDJ personally but I just hate seeing his Tony Stark crammed in everything and how they have to make it known all the time that these guys are in the same universe..

WE GET IT JUST GIVE ME MORE OF OTHER CHARACTERS WITHOUT TONY AVENGERS THIS AND THAT

>Nothing against RDJ personally
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

>that JUST thumbnail

> they think Keaton doesn't die

THEY'RE FIGHTING ON AN AIRPLANE THAT NIGGAS GONNA DIE

So donald glover is just a villain sidekick?

Confirmed fake. All we have so far is the official synopsis:

>When trying to build a Jarvis-like A.I. from his old PlayStation, highschooler Peter Parker gets sucked into his gaming console and has to fight his way out.

Will it be as bad as Amazing Spider-Man 2?

THATS MY LOBBY BOY

Sooooo who is Donald Glover playing?

Some guy. Nobody important.

Wasn't that the reason Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 2 were shit?