What are the best comedy films of the 2010s?

What are the best comedy films of the 2010s?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/tv/thread/23212937/#23213836
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S47148224#p47148635
archived.moe/tv/thread/23212937/#23213984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP's sex life

four lions haha

Real life

that's a real nice thread you got there it would be a shame if someone reported it

>36% approval

>9gag jokes

>he thinks traitors stealing democracy is funny

enjoy being african

I'd be angry too if I lost an election to an autistic grandpa and had to go to his Inauguration.

the video
that saved
AMERICA

Bill looks surprisingly content here.

At least Hillary wouldn't be obstructed by her own party trying to replace Healthcare.

WTF it was supposed to be /her turn/. D-d-drumpf will be impeached any day now, right bros?

the corrupt GOP isn't anymore Trump's party than the democrats. They wanted Shillary too

Bill always looks like he's having a good time

>joke president who is currently embroiled in the scandal of the millennium
>"haha we sure showed those liberals!"

>before the election: LOL the ruskies cant steal the election
>after: THE RUSSIANS STOLE THE ELECTION! AND MADAM PRESIDENT WAS SO CHARMING TOO
>literally campaigned in California bur not Wisconsin
>the souls of the dead rose up against her on 9/11
>literally less relteable than a billionaire who lives in a golden palace in the sky
Really activated my almonds

What are some good movies with a 36% approval rating on RT?

>embroiled in the scandal of the millennium

>implying we give a shit
comedy is comedy

Can't wait for the Webms from buttblasted trumpfags when he gets impeached

>impeached
>controls nearly all branches of government
>no evidence of any wrongdoing
>man of the people

you ever notice how trump supporters don't even try to defend trump? They didn't before the election, they didn't after he won, and they don't now that he's learning how to govern. They've just been convinced to hate the left so much that they'll accept any alternative, and defend his actions by recourse to things that are anti-left rather than pro-whatever trump is.

>criticise trump before election
>you're a fucking white male.webm
>criticse trump after election
>crying liberals.webm

I mean, it's fine if you voted for Trump for the luls, that's what I would expect from Sup Forums

The problem is the people who were naive enough to actually think that Trump would be a good president

Hold your breath for 8 years

Demoturd is being investigated by the FBI
>Lock them up
Repub is being investigated by the FBI
>EVERYTHING IS FINE

If he controls the legislative branch why has the ACA not been repealed?

what are some films ab-
! BEWARE !
! DANGEROUS PEDOPHILE !

archived.moe/tv/thread/23212937/#23213836
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S47148224#p47148635
archived.moe/tv/thread/23212937/#23213984

! BEWARE !
! DANGEROUS PEDOPHILE !

>haha I posted a webm, don't you look stupid now?

>implying you can judge Trumps presidency off two months

The history books aren't going to talk about tinfoil hat russian conspiracies, they're going to say how he cut spending by 90% compared to obamas first month

Eh, all aspects of american politics has devolved to that.

>civilians die from drone strikes under Obama
>the Pentagon orders those!
>civilians die from drone strikes under Trump
>blame Trump
Swap Obama/Trump for the appropriate Right/Left response.

>post not found
ok?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural, suburban retards and racist low lifes that barely contribute to society.

City people (you know the educated ones) all voted for Hillary.

Let that sink in

ALMOST THERE BOYS

>Demoturd deletes 30,000+ emails
Oops sorry lol :p

>Repub demolishes Demoturd so hard they come up with batshit conspiracy to deflect historic loss

No suspects, no evidence, no hack.

The level of assblastedness posts like these bring everyday make me so rock hard. I love reveling in your tears.

He's just really looking forward to putting the moves on Ivanka

I love this fallacy.

Daily reminder

DANGER
DANGER
DANGER
DANGER

I love that her defense was basically "hurrrrr how do computers work? Do you wipe their memory with a coth?!"

>huge empty swats of land vs the voting bloc of the highly economic base

thanks drumpftard for proving my point

You Trumptards realize that Trump is still hated by Warhawk neocons. I wouldnt be surprised if they banded with the Democrats and replaced him with Pence.

>8 years
Lets see if his fatass can hold up with stress and pressure to lead in 4 years. That's the main reason he's going to mar a Lago so much lol.

>the entire fbi is on the take for dems
the investigation isn't over yet bub

You mean farmland?

Now add in population densities and then have the same argument.

he can. he spends more days golfing than governing

>historic loss
trump won the election by the skin of his teeth. MI, WI and PA were all won by less than 1%. FL was won by 1.2%. He's also one of only 5 people in 250 years to win the presidency without also taking the popular vote.
It wasn't exactly a convincing blow to the democratic establishment.
Wow I love trump now.
>Marina Ann Hantzis
I don't know her.

Whats the argument again? We've literally always voted by electoral college

You sound like one of those california cucks who want to seperate from america. But when you do, and your new utopia goes to shit overnight, you realize it was the rest of the country carrying your entitled ass.

Pence is swimming in that same Russian shit. If the pinches go down, it will be President Ryan
Honestly, any barnyard animal is better than what we have right now. Ryan is a shit, but then again, basically every politician is.

Maybe it's better to just burn the whole thing down.

Hillary won by 3 million votes and she won the counties that actually have an economy.

You do know what economy is right? Those states that bring in money. Those states that actually gives revenues to our fucking country?

Trump counties just leech off successful, prosperous liberal blue counties.

I like that comedy where a president less than 100 days in office and with a comfortable majority in both houses managed to lose his first congressional vote on an issue his party had been campaigning for the last 7 years.

What's the name again?

just like texass. they are so alike it's funny

IMAGINE spending your entire fucking life working towards becoming the president and to almost get there, but you lose you final chance because some living meme decided he was going to be president based on some snarky dare from his twitter profile

>I don't know her.
reported directly to hiroyuki, swaglord and redwood

I thought liberals liked it when people leech off hard workers?

Maybe she should have campaigned more in those places :^) she was playing the wrong game the whole time, but no, blame it on the boogeyman of rural voters

>movies Sup Forums tricked you into watching

awful and pretty unfunny

I am russian and this makes me very happy

>tfw to intelligent to win

So why shouldn't rural and suburban people be allowed to vote? And please phrase it in the form of a legal, Constitutional argument.

Maybe. I saw a clip of her in one of her campaign speeches laying out brick by brick how Trump is working with the Russians. Turns out she was right, but a few minutes into it you could start seeing the audiences eyes start to glaze over.

>weeb
>bad taste
as always.

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

>Trump supporters are literal children who only care about being as obnoxious and loud as they can be so they can piss off people who disagree with them politically

Really makes me think.

It's just that their votes shouldn't count MORE than individual votes in more densely populated areas. With the current system, they do.

>Turns out she was right

sure thing shareblue. Reminder that there is STILL no proof

Ivan here. Americns are stupid. We own u now

They are. But the voting power of a wyomingite should not be 3.6 times that of a californian.

You're adorable.

What about the argument that the country shouldnt be run by CA and NY?

We have, but muh counties argument is shit if you count population densities

And youre a loser, wrong, stupid, and paranoid

and now, angry :)

>kicking some kids sandcastle down is comedy

thats you

agreed
2016 was the best comedy ive ever seen

What is that argument?

>It's just that their votes shouldn't count MORE than individual votes in more densely populated areas.

according to who?

Remember when Trump said:
1. he was going to donate his salary? He just accepted his second paycheck
2. Mexico was going to pay for the [useless] wall? He has now asked congress to appropriate $25 billion of taxpayer money
3. he was going to divest his businesses? He changed his mind
4. he was going to release his tax returns? He changed his mind
5. he was going to appropriate money to black colleges? He lied to get a photo-op.
6. he was going to drain the swamp? He filled his cabinet with lobbyists, oil magnates and wall street execs
7. nobody on his campaign had communications with Russians? Seven people have now admitted they spoke with/met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught
8. that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower costs? Trumpcare covers fewer people at a higher cost
9. leave Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid alone? “It was just campaign rhetoric”
10. he would defeat ISIS within 30 days? Still waiting...

Trumptards don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.

And if the outcome had been the exact opposite with cities voting in Trump?

It should be run by its people. Why do you think people from shit holes like Oklahoma and Wyoming move to NY and LA in the first place? Just because you enjoy flyover land doesn't mean you should have more of a voice than everyone else.

>scandal of the millennium
>unironically being retarded enough to believe this

I'd accept it just like I accept the present outcome?
Remember that list of like 30 things he promised to do "on my first day in office"? 60 something days later, how many of them have been done?

Then at least there would be someone in office who knows whether they're shitting or going blind?

You don't.
Electoral college is balanced by state population. Election is a consensus of states, not the entire population as a lump. Otherwise 8 population centers could overrule the rest of the entire country despite not having similar interests

4 (8) years of these tears

Better get used to hearing the word "Rosneft" a lot over the next few months :)

Gonna make Teapot Dome, Iran-Contra, and Watergate look like child's play

srs questions guys...is the pee pee video real?

I mean no matter how you spin it it's at the very least amusing

>Hillary dreams her entire life of being the first woman president
>stays with her cheating husband because of the political implications of being divorced
>gets elected senator
>makes a solid run for president
>gets BTFO by some nobody
>Secretary of State consolation prize
>run again, this time with the entire DNC backing you
>"most qualified person in history" to run
>your opponent is a Reality TV start with an unnatural skintone and awful hairpiece
>he says blatantly inflammatory shit every other day
>so confident you start publishing hit pieces on memes
>still lose
That's fucking hilarious

Which is worse, the Affordable Healthcare Act, or Obamacare?

They should because californians are dickheads

you mean your retarded conspiracy theory with literally no proof backing it up? lol

>8
His Jewish masters won't allow it

you ever notice how trump supporters don't even try to defend trump? They didn't before the election, they didn't after he won, and they don't now that he's learning how to govern. They've just been convinced to hate the left so much that they'll accept any alternative, and defend his actions by recourse to things that are anti-left rather than pro-whatever trump is.

>criticise trump before election
>you're a fucking white male.webm
>criticse trump after election
>crying liberals.webm

>implying any of that matters
This season of America is fantastic

What are some movies where the good guys win a war of attrition with the bad guys?